So, uh, if Luke was the one who diddled him at night why did he hate his father in TFA?

So, uh, if Luke was the one who diddled him at night why did he hate his father in TFA?

Even the director doesn't know, that's why Han is barely mentioned and the question never answered, like many other in this shitty fucking excuse of a star wars movie

He didn't hate his father, did you watch TLJ? He felt he was forced to kill him because he was too connected to him.

>Han died yesterday in TLJ
>is immediately forgotten that he even existed

Han was an enabler

I watched both and it was pretty clear Kylo was pissed at Han about something.

He literally tells Rey he didn't hate his father, but interviews say that Han and Leia were basically absentee parents who cares more about the Rebellion than him and pawned him off on Luke who then proceeded to try and murder him in his sleep. Also being manipulated by Snoke probably didn't help things.

He probably cheated on Leia (daddy issues), and had Rey for a child. Rey is a step-child who for some reason has force powers. So like he's jealous of his step sister 'n sheeit breh.

Nah, MaRey Sue missed him. Chewie and Luke didn't give a fuck though.

There's also that scene in TFA where Kylo calls her on seeing Han as a father figure and says "he would have disappointed you" or something.

episode ix

"why did you kill han"

"it was just han... being han..."

> Han and Leia were basically absentee parents who cares more about the Rebellion
>TFA crawl says the First Order and Kylo didn't invade the Republic until Luke disappeared

BRAVA, RIAN, BRAVA

>Luke, Han and Leia will never be reunited on the big screen ever again.

actually i think it was the resistance not rebellion i don't remember but yeah

The Resistance is what they call themselves in the Soy Wars period, yeah.

After reading that, i'm starting to think the wrong side won in ROTJ

>doesn't even give a shit about her son enough to actually raise him and pawns him off on her brother
>yeah whatever just kill him luke i've given up on him!

What the fuck was Leia's problem? At least Han tried to reason with him. Also did she know about Luke's attempt? I imagine Ben wouldn't feel too good about that just being swept under the rug by his parents either.

More like the wrong company bought Star Wars.

LOL, I was thinking exactly the same thing but I was too lazy to make a topic. Nothing makes sense in nu-wars, what was established in TFA was completely retarded. Angry nerd hates his dad with a passion and we had no clue. Now we know Luke tried to kill him. So ,why did he hate Han solo?

thank fucking god

they can't even reunite off screen either

star wars should die already

well he was obviously being drawn between han and snoke, and he couldn't take it anymore (basically a quite from the movies) so he killed han because didn't want to be torn, and his dark side won.