I don't think I've ever been in love with a fictional character as much as I have with Noodle before. I don't know why...

I don't think I've ever been in love with a fictional character as much as I have with Noodle before. I don't know why, but there's something about her that attracts me; maybe it's the aesthetic, maybe it's her sense of fashion, maybe it's her ape like profile shots, maybe it's because she isn't like any ordinary woman (aside from the fact that she's a cartoon, of course.) I've felt this way since phase 2 days, and it's only become stronger entering phase 4.

Does Sup Forums feel the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2142176
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2151834
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2147485
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2153258
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2140155
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2141075
youtube.com/watch?v=swRXJKWelm8
youtube.com/watch?v=1MgzG2JiQ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=roHHSib-7fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this character from

Gorillaz.

Steven Universe

The new GotG film.

if its 'Noodle' in engilsh, would her asian name be Ramen?

Cyborg > Normal

Dragon Ball Super

It's because you're a pedo desu

I too have developed a huge crush on Noodle recently.

I guess it's that sense of age progression that most cartoons don't dare approach. Noodle has grown from a young, precocious kid into a confident, independent woman who knows what she wants, and that is really sexy to me.

>mfw she eventually talks about her past/current boyfriend(s).

>mfw she eventually talks about her past/current boyfriend(s).
She doesn't strike me as the type to have had many boyfriends or at all really. not that she couldn't get them, but because she doesn't want them.

would her hispanic name be Fideo?

Si

Quiero que Fideo me chupe el fideo

It would be pic related.

There is some kind of appear to the fact that she's grown up in real time. Makes it feel real. Like a childhood friend that went off to college and came back hot.

Agreed

2D and Murdoc mentioned in an interview today that Cyborg will return.

I heard. Hopefully she'll ride past on her bike in the next music video

Transmetropolitan

The Class of 3000

It's because she isn't a defined character at all and you get to project whatever you like onto her.

Noodle's actress had a nice ass and over all body in that video.

doesn't anybody make webms anymore?

Some overrated ugly ass shit.

Best boy

Explain the pic pls

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2142176
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2151834
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2147485
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2153258
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2140155
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2141075

You gotta wonder what she has to be like when she was raised by a psychopathic satanist, and autistic manchild, an angry rapper possessed by ghosts, and having weird fucking shit happen around her in general.

She mentioned in an interview that she considers herself to be the big sister of them all, and even though Murdoc gets loud, she still finds him to be funny.

>Zero personality
>Waifu

You got shit taste there nigga.

and you bitch at everyone and use the same reaction images

Your taste is still shit
SHIT

holy shit you have a really small reaction folder
consider branching out

SHIT
TASTE

see now you're just posting your waifus

Why not both?

Shiiiiiiiitttt

how many of these do you own

Not sure if you messaged the wrong person but I'm gonna keep posting Noodle/Cyborg anyway.

Ive seen this kinda post before. Is this a pasta?

>new ad
>you can barely see her

youtube.com/watch?v=swRXJKWelm8

>Is this a pasta?
No it's a noodle

Gorillaz app house party begins, even though I already have the album.

Is Noodle driving a Jaguar? She is their global ambassador after all.

omfg
she's perfect

teen titans

>Wanting Murdoc's sloppy seconds

> /board/, I have fallen in love with $2D_FLATCHEST

> Noodle
> Star Butterfly
> Leni Loud

It's never a thicc or a titty monster, it's always someone with no recognizable sexual characteristics beyond hairstyle and clothing, either a girl or a sticc or a pony.

No seriously, I've been here since Sup Forums opened for business and I don't remember once seeing one of these sad little waifu threads about a character that's got tits and/or ass. If someone remembers otherwise please correct me.

Remember when she was popular for a while?

Bill Trinen is a senior JP-->EN translator at Nintendo, it's meant to be an in-joke because Animal Crossing's a translated game. The responses are (hopefully) satirizing /jp/ spergouts whenever a potential waifu indicates she has had previous boyfriends and therefore is not a virgin.

I didn't say 'popular,' I'm talking people spilling their spaghetti about how they act like they've fallen in love with a real person.

I think the way noodle acts in this video is particularly cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MgzG2JiQ6Q

Too bad the leaked songs just confirmed the album is worst than plastic beach.

At least the leak threads were fun.

What's it like having such shit taste?

idk, you tell me since apparently you like listening to shit.

The best songs on it were andromeda, she is my collar, busted and blue and star barnz.

The rest was incredibly mediocre.

Naruto

Reminder that the 2D & Murdoc interview confirmed that Cyborg Noodle is alive and texted 2D recently

I'm just mad we never got to see their duel.

I'm fairly certain Diana Blake is taken by Her live-in stuntcock/baby daddy

youtube.com/watch?v=roHHSib-7fQ
>I'm yellow, he was blue
So, is it confirmed?

Zone shit is not canon

Why are you posting the Defenders preview in a Gorillaz thread?

This nigga is the pinnacle example of why Gorillaz should never do lore again

So how is the new album? I hear people saying "Too many collaberators"

I'm saddened by how much I don't think I like the new album.
The first listen, I was just shocked at how awful it seemed to me.
There's no real consistent theme to me beyond "vaguely club-ish music" wheras the last albums have had a solid tone and style to them.
Maybe this is just them doing a genre of music I could not care less about.
Maybe if you're into this kind of music, it's amazing.
Still, I'm sad that it's Gorillaz.

??? why? gorillaz lore is fine

Admit it, a Gorillaz television show would be a more exciting prospect than a new album at this point.

its good

A show has already been confirmed.

pretty cool. I would have settled for a comic series with QR code or something to download a song with each issue.

bretty bad. A lot of filler for albarn to show off his friends. some good songs tho

Alright.
That said for the past month they've only shown five songs, and then began just making remixes of each song instead of showing more of the good shit we actually want.

All in all I'd describe it as a Diet Demon Days, album cover and all.

Good luck, in general.

Don't waste that much time fapping.

Gorillaz lore can be fun it's just more an after the fact thing though. Was Demon Day's story coming out simultaneously to the videos or was it an after the fact thing? When they tried the story simultaneous to Plastic Beach they got held up by the actual production of the album then they retconned most of it in the end.
It always worked as a fun little after the fact thing especially since it was so obviously done by a couple of guys getting together and going "what would be cool" with a little aside to actual album themes. I don't think it was anything really coherent until they had an actual writer shop most of it together into Rise of the Ogre.

Star Vs The Forces Of Evil

The lore was awesome when it was worked into the music videos vaguely, so it engages you to try to piece it together on your own. But I fucking hate when they talk about all kinds that happened between albums, when it really adds nothing of value.

Sabeeeee

>star barnz
What the fuck man

Listen to it and make your own opinion

It's good

The whole album is leaked user...

i'm interested to see what happens in phase 4. everyone is happy and nonody is being kidnapped. feels like phade 1 all over again, wonder how murdoc will fuck up this time

This.

saturnz barnz, my bad.

_________________________________________________Most of the songs are still pretty bad though._________________________________________________

It's OK. I like She's my Collar but it was a missed opportunity to have a Noodle song.

I personally found it to be mediocre at best.

there's only 4 songs i like.

does murdoc have any redeeming qualities?
i like to think he cares about noodle but even that is just headcanon.