Paranatural

>That guy seemed nice. Well, bye forever

Newest page of your favorite webcomic.

DUDE
MORE CHARACTERS
LMAO

>another fucking plot thread
Jesus christ man

is zack just done with chapters and structure and just gonna wing it in an endless stream of consciousness style meandering pace or what

Is Zack's mind deteriorating over time or something

Is the main character supposed to be a unlikably massive cunt?

He is a cunt at times, but I don't find him unlikable.

He's always been kind of a jerk.

>a non-bean head design

I feel that he's more of a lovably massive cunt

Max is saying what we're all thinking.

thats literally a vampire

cool design, but sheesh

maybe zack thinks his readers have ADHD, and if he keeps introducing characters/plot threads he won't actually have to wrap up any of the old ones

>Local business owner
A mob story line? Zack I don't think that's quite what this unwieldy mess of a chapter needs.

He's an intentional cunt but only in the sense that he's the impatient straight man in a world of wacky idiots.

>yet ANOTHER new character and plot thread
Just.... why?

Because rage, a chance to complain and Isaac are the only reason I still bother. I haven't enjoyed it since midway through the train arc.

I'm pretty sure that's what this page is acknowledging.

I remember two years ago when I thought this Hijack thing would be a "monster of the week" kind of deal...

His first interaction with someone in the town was caving Johnny's face in with a scooter, and then not even apologising for it. You tell us.

>Hijack

Who?

Monster of the decade at this rate, I can't see the Hijack story being wrapped up in 2017.

Oh boy, I can't wait for Max to run into yet another new character I don't give a shit about and spend a few pages on not advancing any kind of plot !

The entire point of this run-in was either for this single new character intro (which could've happened on the way real quick, with no need for the SC convo) or to use the SC dude to establish that Max is done with the bullshit load of plot and only cares about his current mysteries (which isn't really needed or wanted and only taunts that Zack sadly isn't the same way)

Godammit Zack, focus! I feel like I'm on Mr. Bone's Wild Ride. When does this carousel of exposition and character intros end?

Why the fuck is Lobo here

Max just turned another corner, who knows what -or who - awaits him there ! Though I guess we're heading for another scene now, maybe Isaac since it's been a while ?

>mfw imagining Zack sobbing at his desk, his hand moving with a mind of its own, LITERALLY unable to stop himself from feeding this bloated mess of a chapter with even more new characters and plot threads, only getting a moment of respite when his wrist implodes

>that look of disappointment he gets when he realizes it's not fucking relevant at all
Is Max the reader?

It's just weird how that wasn't the case at all in the early comics. Everyone was kinda different.

Considering his own dad his a local store owner, it does bring down the excitement for him. Also, it's another case of people not telling what's going on straight away, which seems to be the norm in paranatural. So I guess if Max didn't get the fuck out we were in for another few pages of non-exposition about how that one guy is dangerous and most likely a villain. And we already know that from this single page, so hurray for not wasting even more time on another plot line we won't see until a few years in the future.

As much as I hate how Zack is STILL wasting precious pages on stuff that won't be relevant for another decade, I do like that character design.

I wouldn't doubt it when those readers gawk at any interaction between two characters and think it's anything erotic.

I just wish Zack would take like a month off to get his shit together, do some long term planning and get away from the internet for a while.

I heard that he's STILL suffering from that wrist injury too. Like take a load off, guy. Jeez.

I think, even if that's true, I'd rather have the plot move on than pausing it again to make a joke about how the plot hasn't moved on.

>Welcome to Zack Morrison's wonderful Cavalcade of Characters!
>Kicking things off are the main characters! Max! Isabel! Spender! And the rest!
>Following behind them, the spirits! Scrapdragon! Eightfold! Lucifer! Son Wukong! A big angry cloud!
>Whoops! Looks like Eightfold tripped and died! Subbing in for her is some kind of Turtle Man!
>I don't know who this next guy is!
>Uh oh, here comes trouble! It's Johnny and the Gang!
>Now we'll pause the parade for an hour of exposition.
>...
>.....
>Okay, let's get moving again!
>Riding in on the ghost train are the lesbians! Brown and Browner! Haha, look at them go!
>Keep!
>Looking!
>Don't know who these people are...
>Oh look, it's Johnny and the Gang again!
>And that other guy from earlier? Okay!
>I hope you folks brought snacks because we're not even halfway done!

You know what, fuck it, I'm done.

That guy is probably Hijack'd, I don't even care. Random businessman in a fucking school taking up an update is the line for me. I quit.

Could have been worse, like Max and that dude spending a few updates discussing their collision.

>15 panel update
Is this a new record?

>That guy is probably Hijack'd, I don't even care.

That'd make no sense. I'd guess he's with the Cousinhood if Zack still remembers the Cousinhood exists.

We LITERALLY still don't know why the fuck Hijack is at the school so maybe they were meant to meet and do something there?

This deep into the chapter, a guy like that is either related to the villaous threat within the immediate chapter or a waste of time. I'm expressing that even if the tiniest shred of hope remains, I don't care.

Yeah, just about done with this comic.