Liv has eaten your brain. How does it effect her and her daily life

Liv has eaten your brain. How does it effect her and her daily life

>effect
More beneficially than yours it would seem.

huehuehuehue

no but srs she's probably awkwardly full of herself.

The ennui finally overwhelms her and she commits suicide

lot of masturbation

If she ate mine she would gain a taste (puns) for pet roleplay and Karen Gillan. Also a nihilistic outlook, but that's to be expected I'd say.

She becomes overwhelmed by the question of undeath and continuation of her living identity, and can't sleep.

Anxiety about normal everyday shit overwhelms her, and she can't leave her room, let alone her apartment, leading to wacky TV hijinks as her mortician partner covers for her and tries to procure another brain that will overwrite my dead hikkikomori ass.

She also gains an understanding of network security and thinks she's become an expert hacker, but overestimates her abilities and makes an ass of herself.

She becomes romantically interested in a fictional character and becomes obsessed with obtaining superpowers.

so she becomes skylar from Heroes

She can't absorb autism, right?

Yep, that's me.

She constantly worries about being murdered in her sleep and reads a lot of /u/.

She just wants to play video games, loves unrealistically huge titties, and knows more about Bionicle lore than any human should ever need to know

What about general dying in your sleep? Murdered is pretty specific, if you don't mind me asking

Nice collection

No, just murdered. She checks her closets and under her bed to make sure nobody's hiding there, then she makes sure all the windows and doors in the house are locked. And ends up sleeping with the tv on.
And she knows it's irrational and highly unlikely, but she still does every night because she can't stop worrying about it.

She is overcome with an intense apathy, amd stops doing most of her day yo day routine, apart from occasionally yoing to the gym and wondering wether she should call her ex

>Episode about lethargy and chronic masturbation
Nice.

She think everyone is conspiring against her and convinced everyone around her hates her.

Alright, so it's a fear. Understandable thing to fear

>anger issues
>fear of and disdain for other people
>lack of desire to do anything other than few things
>obsession with small rituals to the point where you turn the light on and off until you do it just right
>spending money on attention-whoring details like gaudy Hawaiian shirts

This, but in between masturbation and sleep she might draw a pretty cool picture sometimes.

She'd just lay in bed all day watching YouTube and masturbating

She'll masturbate and fantasize of /ss/ until things wear off, then laugh at the fact that she's masturbating and fantasizing about /ss/.

>She absorbs hatred against corpse desecration.
So it's a self-loathing episode?

That's not even all of it

Krika, Brutaka, Strakk, All Barraki, The Piraka, The Visorak horde, The Vahki, And the stone tribe did nothing wrong.

Enjoy your ADHD fueled creativity.

You will never focus again.

She becomes really mad about the Homestuck ending.

She suddenly starts wondering if being raped your own clone is actually rape or just aggressive masturbation?

Shitposts on Sup Forums about how the DCEU rocks and shits on the new marvel relaunch while

>The Piraka
I can see arguments for the others, but the piraka were definitely pieces of shit

How big is your collection, every post's been a new set of them

If she wasn't an alcoholic before, she is now.

She develops a scat fetish and a preference for masturbating in public.

I guess she shitposts all day and compulsively masturbates to really perverted shit.

She also really wants to fuck Aly Michalka, which should make for an interesting show

Didn't know GG Allin was posting on Sup Forums

How do you feel about being murdered in your sleep by Aly Michalka?

if I could go out anyway, that'd be it

she becomes a nearly emotionless. hyper efficient sociopath who spends all her time jotting down brilliant ideas and thoughts on paper for no reason.

>liv eats my brain
>keeps pondering what zombieism implies socially, biologically, economically, theologically, ethically etc.
>isn't even good at this
>also gets cripplingly depressed
>plays football manager and gsg all day to distract herself
i wouldn't watch this episode to be honest

Surprised nobody's saying "She falls in love with herself, and wants to cuddle the fuck out of herself," or something like that.

nobody here truly loves themselves.

she'll spend all day at work acting friendly yet low-key condescending, and spend all night shitposting.

Was implying waifuing Liv

I do. I just have better things to do than wallow in my own existence since I can do that anyway no matter what I'm doing

She gains an understanding that all her life and struggles are dictated by cold, unfeeling Gods, broadcasting her more interesting bits to their fellows for cash.

Then, being like me, she kills herself.

>acting friendly yet low-key condescending
protip: this doesn't come across as friendly

she gets high and starts being really interested in playing pokemon and learning how things work

Even boring moments of her life will be coloured with transcendental and existential shit constantly generating in her head.

Bottle episode due to becoming isolating herself socially.

She becomes sad

Bottle episode due to isolating herself socially.

This

she starts remembering that other show she was on a while back

10/10 would have been friends with growing up to play with your toys. Wish I kept my bionicles/10

Imagine if they got a member/members of the cast to appear in the show

All the ideas, the best of ideas, but no focus to get them down. ENDLESS SUFFERING!

unless there's coffee, speaking of which...