Say what you want about the movie, but the tie silencer was the coolest ship in a long fucken time

Say what you want about the movie, but the tie silencer was the coolest ship in a long fucken time

hehehehejehe thoo kwool

ZA SPASHHEEPS ARE KOOL

Lol

I actually enjoyed the production design overall. Yeah, I know most is build on rehashes but they are done pretty well.
Also:
Episode I and II and some of III = art noeveau and art deco (like in 1910s till earls 1930s)
Episode IV to VI = Bauhaus, rise of brutalism and more simplisism in architecture / design general (like in WWII and after that)
Nu-Wars = advanced those ideas of a simple, yet modern look like Bauhaus established but modernized it and made it more appealing and even more functional (like what happened after WWII)

It sucks, it would only be cool if the cockpit was a sphere

Why fuckface? The ship was fast as fuck too

it really should be a sphere.

It's just an interceptor with longer wings and a square cockpit

Too bad that a fleet of Star Destroyers led by the Uber Star Destroyer was only able to deploy a single flight of starfighters no further than the range of their own guns.

Like... WTF. ISD complement is listed everywhere as 6 squadrons, that's 72 bandits. A single smaller Rebel cruiser manages to carry a shitload of heavy bombers, transports, starfighters and whatnot. A huge plothole necessary for protagonists to escape.

Just a squished tie interceptor lololol.

True that

You mean like this?

They could have just made it a Tie Advanced which is what it almost looks like but Disney would rather steal something from the EU than acknowledge that they didn't come up with it.

Yea. Especially when Ren and 2 other pilots took out THE ENTIRE RESISTANCE LEADERSHIP AND FIGHTER FLEET IN 10 SECONDS. That part was real believable.

Literally Coldsteel the Intercepter

Nope.

Its interceptor with butt and more squareish cockpit.
I don't get it why the x-wing miniature is so big however, its 3 times the size of interceptor.

top fucking kek

It has been over 10 years since Episode III. Or are you too young to remember?

>tfw you want to watch all the action scenes again but there's only cams out and you cant rewind in theaters
fug

It's just a interceptor with red glass

hahahaha

Just buy theater tickets again, goy.

>hey guys should we design some new spaceships for our new trilogy?
>nah just take the old designs and change around the colors