So we're all agreed that DCAU Lex Luthor is black, right? I mean they drew him with the dark skin AND the funny lips

So we're all agreed that DCAU Lex Luthor is black, right? I mean they drew him with the dark skin AND the funny lips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQqUhfoZtV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is greek, not a nigger

Where do people get the whole black thing? He wasn't even voiced by a nigger.

Some people say greek but I stand by black.

He was actually based off of Telly Savalas. And by "based" I mean "they basically lifted his entire appearance and animated it".

Right down to the big ears.

He had a deep chocolate voice, even if the guy was white.

So I guess you think Carl from The Simpsons is white too? baka

OH MY GOD WHO THE HELL CARES

Huh, you know he even looks like Silverage Luthor

youtube.com/watch?v=qQqUhfoZtV4

That's clearly just an animation mistake. Happens all the time.

Um... wrong! He's clearly based on pic related.

race and race relations are the #1 most important subject in contemporary america right now
why? many reasons, mostly the fact that by 2020 whites will no longer be the majority and that is making a lot of people scared.

I always tought he was just a tanned white guy.

I just thought he was mixed race.

he's greek
we been over this again and again

white isn't a race though. its a spook invented by the british to get more people enlisting.
anglo-saxon is a race. caucasian is a race. 'white' is just a meme

Jesus fuck dude we had this thread like yesterday. Give it a rest.

>Giving a shit about America at all
>implying white genocide is real

But SURELY the god Emperor Trump will save us?

ITT : Every reply needs to have "nigger" in it

>that is making a lot of people scared.
Man you people can't even win a popular vote, on top of already being the minority of Trump voters. "A lot" my ass.

My first exposure to Lex Luthor was via Superman TAS where I thought he was black. When I saw other depictions of him like in the films I honestly thought it was a case of whitewashing.
Same thing happened with Justice league and Green Lantern, although JL's Green Lantern was actually black.

>anglo-saxon is a race

Idiot.

Anglo saxon is an etnichity, caucasian is a race

Let's not get ourselves in a tizzy here, it's not like that nomenclature is actually agreed upon.

>tfw caucasian as fuck
მე მიყვარს დიდი ფანქარი!

It actually is outside anglocucks and non biology Anthropology.

>Gets possessed by an alien machine
>Entire Justice League witness Brainiac stating he influenced Lex's decisions
>Lex still goes to Jail, despite being filthy rich with a battery of the best lawyers on the planet

He has the same skin tone as every other white guy in the series. Timm was doing the "men are darker skinned than the women" thing.

Nah, it really isn't.

"caucasian" is a meme invented by american hack race biologists during the 19th century to try and integrate ethnicities from a variety of backgrounds into one multicultural pile of shit that is america today. irish, italians, swedes, germans, spaniards and greece had nothing in common so you came up with another word for european and pretended that being labeled it made anyone automatically better than the negroes and mestizos.

you were wrong the last time you made this thread and you're wrong now

>Make us adults again
>A bargain is a bargain
What did she mean by this?

Destro's black and nothing anyone says can change that.

It's just an excuse to push more Sup Forums bait.

That she was going to maker the adult again. Remember? How they made a bargain and then she said that after their part of it was finished and then made them adult again? That's what she meant.

Why would she say a bargain is a bargain though? That's incredibly out of character for her. Remember Etrigan? She could have spoof'd away with her braindead child at the very least, or teleport them to Neptune for harming her son.

How was it out of character?
She had like one appearance before this one and noting about her came off as particularly sneaky or backstabingy.

>Nothing about Morgaine le Fey came off as backstabingy.
Ok.

Okay!

Best Luthor.

"I need my power suit." Classic.

Who's saying he's not black? Yeah, he's voiced by the Kurgan, but since when has matching a VA's race with their depiction mattered, as long as the voice is good?

I actually like the DCAU Luthor. Better than any film depiction.

Racists mostly

Actually the producers said he wasn't back, so... yeah. It's literal canon that he's of Greek descent. We've known this for like, decades now.

race and race relations are the #1 most important subject in contemporary america right now
why? many reasons, mostly the fact that in 2017 people of color are STILL underrepresented in media and that is making a lot of people scared.

sod off FOX spook

The Rock wasn't a thing back then.

Honestly, a Black Luthor would work just as well as him being white. When I saw DCAU for the first time I also thought he was black and was fine with it because he's such a compelling character and the highlight of the show.

Nope, definitely Greek. Maybe you should stop living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and interact with some other people.

Greek delicious brown Lex>>>>>Cumskin Lex

As are whites. Only one kind is overrepresented in media and hollywood

HOL UP

GEE GOLLY

>So we're all agreed that DCAU Lex Luthor is black, right?

WE

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIT

Yeah, totally.

I mean, his tone matches all the other black characters.

Mhmm.

Triggered safe space much, Tumblrina SJW shill?

Are you one of those black as coal guys who gets upset when a mixed kid says he's black?

>can't even win a popular vote
this meme again?

speak for yourself. after all, you openly admit it was only because of 'teh sjw' trump-sama got elected

>People Of Colour™ are STILL underrepresented in media
Which in America just means turning white character black. Not Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern, etc. Just black.

Why would he be?

Not all of Sup Forums is Murrikan, my dear americanocentrist. :^)

we wuz geniusez

He's not black, you goddamned fool.
He was visually based off of Telly Savalas, so he's probably more Greek than anything.

>meanwhile at the Legion of Doom

This. American groids are not that common when compared to American Hispanics.

>me miq̇vars didi p’ank’ari!
You love a big pencil?

>Implying they wuzn't

>is supposedly super intelligent
>repeatedly commits crime

But isn't that racist and erasure from blacks to South East Asians and Native Americans?

Superman: TAS started airing in 1996
The Rock debuted as a Wrestler (as Rocky Maivia) in 1996

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :^)

As a kid I thought luthor was black. When I started reading comics I was surprised there was a white luthor.

When was the last time that non-conservative blacks have been called out on abusing persecution scale and cultural appropriation guidelines?

Everything is racist. What did you have for lunch today? Doesn't matter. You're racist.

>The Rock as Luthor
>Lex Luthor giving Superman The People's Elbow
good laugh

kek

I have a fascination -- admittedly a morbid one -- with the hypothetical reactions of liberals before inter-minority racism and conflict. I always wonder if they are even capable of comprehending such a concept.

Then they should shut the fuck up about American affairs.

We are not brown, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Clancy Brown
>Deep chocolate

He's whatever race Vin Diesel is.

He looks more like silver age/Super Friends Luthor than TAS Luthor.

I think of him as Sicilian.

You know I read a lot, especially about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here’s a fact, I don’t know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

It’s a fact. You see Sicilians have black blood pumping through their hearts. If you don’t believe me, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago. The Moors conquered Sicily, and the Moors are niggers. You see way back then, Sicilians were like wops from Northern Italy. They all had blond hair and blue eyes. But then the Moors moved in and they changed the whole country. They did so much fucking with Sicilian women that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That’s why blond hair and blue eyes became a bald fucking head and dark skin. You know it’s absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene.

Lex Luthor is part eggplant.

That's a pretty racist assumption, word of god is that he's greek, assuming everyone with dark skin is black is pretty racist.

>not all
Oh my god

So, I see you guys took the Sup Forums bait again.
You know if you'd just ignore and report stuff like this it would probably happen a lot less.

>>Black
>>villain
I want Sup Forums to leave.

What do you mean? Of course they turn characters Latino and Asian, this board and won't stop bitching about it now all of the sudden they don't?

What form of english is that supposed to be, f-a-m?

It can't be found from a quick google search apparently, but in one of the early StAS episodes you see Superman and Lex face to face and their skin tone is exactly the same. It's actually sort of jarring if you've seen most of the DCAU and then go back to that.

No.

I'm STILL waiting for this guy to get his shot at playing Lex.

Yeah, you wish.

*and now all of the sudden they don't raceswap them?

Yakub is a pretty bad example, less then 1% of blacks actually follow that.

A very simply played, DCAU-like Lex from Billy Zane would have been so much better than Lutherberg.

how did justice league and unlimited manage to make the most genuine, likeable, down-to-earth black characters in capetoons? jon stewart puts the other green lanterns to shame, vixen's hot as fuck and has good relationships with the other characters, and waller was a well-written character with mixed allegiances and motives throughout the plot arc. this show was legit.

The late, great Dwayne Macduffie had a grudge against lazy writing and stereotypes.

Somoan

That video is maximum comfy. Based Telly.