They are making a Locke and Key show on hulu

They are making a Locke and Key show on hulu

variety.com/2017/tv/news/hulu-carlton-cuse-1202391596/

how bad will they butcher it?

What is Locke and Key about?

About a family returning to their old family manor. The manor is full of locks and keys that have magical abilities, but only the kids can see perceive it.
There's a lot of mystery, some mild horror and a lot of teenage drama. It's written by the son of Stephen King under pseuonym and is my favourite comic book and you should read it.

Why would I watch this when I've already read the comic and know what happens?

Why would people watch Game of Thrones if they've already read the books and know what happens?

That doesn't answer my question in the slightest. Were you trying to be clever or something by repeating my question with another work?

Bitch

Well, how can I turn down sincerity like that?

PS. this is a very spoiler free synapse, that doesn't really reflect exactly where the story goes. but does say where it starts.

so, thats where it starts, but is not really what its about. saying what it is about, would be a spoiler.

whore

>mild horror
Yeah, I think you and I have different definitions of mild. Still a great book everyone should read. I doubt hulu will do it justice

The implication is that just like in other adaptations, like GoT or LotR, fans of the work will want to experience the thing they liked in another medium. They may already know what happens, but that usually doesn't stop people from wanting to see the story come to life with special effects and live actors.

Well, up until the end it's mostly light.
It's just the end that cranks everything up to 125.

Shit, if it was on a real network I'd have some faith in it.

Not like the comic is any good

Shut up.

I love the "main" character in this (the older brother) everyone thinks he's a big ole idiot, but he figured out how to win when all his ancestors could not.

Was Sam Hyde mind controlling Eric Andre when this happened?

Like all horror stories what will it be rated?
Ratings will always be a sign of how limited something can be.

Like can Hulu do HBO levels of R rated?

This.

>carlton cuse
that should tell you right there

someone storytime