What channel do you get your news from?

What channel do you get your news from?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/
afp.com/fr
mediabiasfactcheck.com/
thehill.com/homenews/media/365331-fox-news-faces-backlash-saying-the-us-may-be-facing-a-coup-with-mueller
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fox News for all your news needs. CNN if you like fake news. MSNBC if you need a good laugh.

4 channel.

Sup Forums

Fox is pretty stupid and funny too, senpai. Why not just try reading a bunch and forming an opinion instead of just watching the channel that panders to your biases?

Sup Forums and Drudge

I get my news from here. But like any high IQ person I don't believe anything I read

>watching news
>not just going to Sup Forums

reddit and facebook

Sup Forums

GOAT

REd Pilled sources such as or poorly cropped image macros from Russia Today that get spammed on Sup Forums

drudge
bbc
cnbc
zerohedge
huffpo

i hate listening to people talk about politics so i just read it

>implying printed news is more credible than cable news

>Getting """""news""""" from white supremacists

I bet you fags believe in Bigfoot and UFOs.

>he doesn't believe in Bigfoot

cnn and and wall street journal. sometimes cbs

There can't be aliens because the earth is flat and space is a lie. Geez get a load of this guy.

That's why I said read a lot and make up your own mind. Being indoctrinated by Fox is the same as being indoctrinated by CNN. The biases are just slanted in opposite directions.

i want to believe

>channels
how fucking retarded do you have to be to watch and read this trash.

I read these and form my own opinion
reuters.com/
afp.com/fr

Go here and get there bias check extension for your browser

mediabiasfactcheck.com/

Shows the left or right bias of the source, real handy and whenever I see an even slightly left bias I can immediately drop and ignore the source forever.

real news sources like
>fox
>Sup Forums
>infowars
>breitbart
>r/the_donald
Sometimes I'll watch cnn just for laughs.

because printed media doesnt have biases to sift through? Why does reading breitbart or the new york times suddenly make you an independent thinker

>real news sources

lol you're just as bad as liberals

blue pilled as fuck. pititful that you read that Jew propaganda. Russia Today is the only trustworthy news besides Sup Forums and twitter

Sup Forums
if its important people will be spamming it here then I'll go check out Sup Forums for the full story

CNN, NYTimes, WaPo. I'm not a fucking idiot who shrieks about "MUH FAKE NEWS WAHH!!!!" because some fat orange retard with a bunch of rednecks worshipping his every word tells me so

It doesn't. If it suits you better, then WATCH a variety of news sources and make up your own mind. Point being, that you suggested Fox News as the shining beacon of truth among biased news organizations.
Leanings are so radical to the left and right nowadays, that the closest thing to the truth has to be gleaned from a cross section.

printed is way worse than even cable, everything is service journalism blogger tier

I read associated press since its non biased

Sup Forums

which news channel has the best thiccfu ?

Probably some spic channel.

There's clearly a low test epidemic in Murica

So these days if you don't want an obese person you aren't a man? Ok thanks.

>wanting to fuck a skeleton

no thanks

t. low t dicklet

TELEVISION ISN'T NEWS YOU DUMB FAGGOT!

So, you don't really want news. You just want something that bolsters your already biased leanings.

reddit r/all

I get actual news from non-biased sources and when I want an issue further explained or opinions I'll go to right leaning sites because yes, I'm conservative and there's no point in wasting my time reading leftist drivel that I inherently disagree with.

Sup Forums

I like Fox. They aren't mainstream even if the are one of the largest news orgs in the world

Stay on /r/The_Donald, faggot.

That's the point. You want something "explained" in order to be more palatable to your biases. That's not what news is. This fucking country is doomed.

thehill.com/homenews/media/365331-fox-news-faces-backlash-saying-the-us-may-be-facing-a-coup-with-mueller

>“We may now have proof the investigation was weaponized to destroy [Trump's] presidency for partisan political purposes and to disenfranchise millions of American voters,” Watters said on "Watters' World."
>“Now if that is true, we have a coup on our hands in America,” he added.

lol we ready for civil war mi familia

Huffington Post

Lol. I needed a good Lau.

The only time I watch the news is if I randomly land on the local news.

I will scan pol to see if anything has come up and watch Fox News in the afternoon, just The Five and Tucker. I like to see how much of pol's daily content overlaps with Tucker's content. I think he monitors pol