WHEN'S THE GOD DAMN REVIEW? I WANT TO KNOW IF MIKE LIKED IT OR NOT!

WHEN'S THE GOD DAMN REVIEW? I WANT TO KNOW IF MIKE LIKED IT OR NOT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkfBUNvZi_4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has mixed feelings on it, liked what they were going for but didn't think they succeeded. Mistakes were made.

At least that's my opinion

>Well, Jay, I loathed it. Too many white guys

The theater screwed up, so no review this week.

>There was not enough interracial sex scenes for me. I enjoyed the fat Asian Woman kissing the Black Man but I was really hoping Rey would get the BBC.

How's that mixed? That sounds entirely negative.

The scenes with Luke, Rey and Kylo were good.

Ebin

Buy an ad

>I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD LIKE IT OR NOT

fixed

>Watching Force Awakens review
Maybe when I'm done, the Last Jedi review will be here. Hold me, bros.

they're waiting until the initial wave of reactions dies down
they're probably afraid of the backlash they might get if they're too positive on it

Where's the fucking ferdinand review?

They'll lightly critisize all the outright retarded points of the movie while Rich Evans laughs and then give a lukewarm recommendation. "Meh go see it I guess, yeah why not".

I'd be delightedly surprised if they didn't recommend it.

I for one can't wait for E;R review that will be up in about 6 months.

I'd recommend it to any Star Wars fan, even though I don't rate it particularly high. If nothing else, it's the most intriguing Star Wars movie released from the Disney ones by far.

Earlier today on Patreon they said theyhave filmed the episode and are editing it.

He's waiting for the Disney check to arrive

Were they afraid of backlash when they doubled and then tripled down on shifting on Rogue One? Were they afraid of backlash when they uploaded multiple fake Transformers 5 reviews that were 30 minutes of a black screen? RLM doesn’t give a shit and it’s hilarious to see you faggots do mental gymnastics as to why they haven’t uploaded the episode yet when the reality is simply that they’re still editing it.

I'd recommend it to Star Wars fans too, albeit for totally different reasons. They wouldn't believe me if I told them Star Wars is dead, they need to see it for themselves.

>I'd recommend it to any Star Wars fan

They're going to upload it during a prerec stream again.

If anything I'd recommend watching it at home, not in theaters. Not worth the money or the hassle, even to a Star Wars fan.

Just as a small anecdote: I went to see it yesterday and I was sitting next to a guy who was clearly a Star Wars fan. He kept facepalming and lightly groaning at the retarded scenes throughout the movie. When it ended the first thing he said to his friends was something like "I am profoundly offended". Can't say I felt differently desu famalam.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkfBUNvZi_4

IT'S OUT

This. Fucking worthless niggers who depend on 2 cucks to form their opnion

>thinking reddit letter media won't like it
Reminder that Jay believed Rey was the BEST part of TFA. They'll love it you moron.

But I've already seen it and have my own opinion.

>WANT TO KNOW IF MIKE LIKED IT OR NOT!
Why don’t you go watch it and form your own opinion you soy boy bug man cuck?

I just need to find out what’s happening with Jay’s GAY WEDDING.

get a life my man

Do you think that if Redlettermedia likes it, he will finally take Star Wars into his own hands and save us?

Get real friends

>tfw no more 100 episode buildup for a star wars movie

I hope so, to be honest. Would love to see butthurt Sup Forums for the third time in a row.