Where will you pirate your movies/TV after Net Neutrality ends?

Where will you pirate your movies/TV after Net Neutrality ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_the_United_Kingdom#Court_ordered_implementations_targeting_copyright_and_trademark_infringement
census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same websites I always use.

i assume i'll just have to get a vpn like the chinese and germans

Nothing will change, other than business will be healthier. Is pic related what you want? Cause this is the alternative, communist control of like 50 countries

Well, once again the EU proves to be less corrupted than the US government.

based pajeet

Still thepiratebay because nothing is going to change

Can't have throttled internet when monitoring and arresting users who post anti-Muslim rhetoric online.

>A10/V10 THANKS YIFY

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>t. throttled amerishart
how about you start fixing your own country before throwing insults around?

>COMMUNISM
>EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS COMMUNISM
>ANY AMOUNT OF GOVERNMENT IS COMMUNISM
>Also idk anything about NN lmao

What did the Sup Forumscuck mean by this?

What is net neutrality?

I'm not american.

thanks for saving the internet EU

Jeez this repeal of net neutrality sounds pretty scary, how long do we have before it happens?

>imgur
What did Leddit mean by this?

we NEED to stop ajit pai

>in old groupme of high school friends
>one of them sends "lets talk net neutrality"
>the only things i do online are play runescape and watch the titans each week
>i send "i dont know what it is lol"
>this kid who's profile pic is the reddit guy sends "@user you are what is wrong with america. there is literally no possible way to not know by now. fuck you"
>it got 6 likes

i still dont know what it is but i hope it happens

Your friend is a faggot.
He is right though.

>reddit flips the fuck out suddenly
>spams shit everywhere for weeks
>literal hysteria for the easily indoctrinated masses
>they dont stop whatever the meme thing they wanted to stop from happening
>the bad things happens
>weeks, months go by
>nothing changes
>no "1kbps internet" or "right wing websites shut down" or any real changes at all
>reddit does not acknowledge this and pretends that millions of young adult retards didnt genuinely believe they were living in 1984

Say you read up on it say it’s fucking stupid. Then regurgitate all the arguments made by the republicans and ISPs. It would be funny

but I do that all the time and I never had problem

If you're not american you don't have this problem so dont worry

>communist
if you keep using that word without any regard to context it will lose all meaning

mfw user who posted this bullshit can't view his precious stormfront sites because the corporations he's willingly supporting are attacked by class-action lawsuits for charging people money for services that promote hatespeech
one again the alt-right ties its own noose lmao

You're kidding, right? Like I said, all I do is play runescape, watch nfl streams, and do schoolwork. the only reason I opened Sup Forums today was because I went to go see the starwars movie and wanted to see what other people thought as well. I dont spend hours per day on reddit, and i dont click obvious sensationalist shit about whatever net neutrality is because it has nothing to do with me. the average american has no idea what net neutrality is, and does not care.

Why do redditors get so mad when anyone doesn't follow their exact line of thought? I thought they supported freedom?

>Trump set for second term
>Hollywood pedo/rape ring imploding
>NNshills BTFO with their online regulation scam getting abolished
>TLJ bombing hard at the box office

I'm almost scared by how much we keep winning. No streak can go on forever... can it?

the big irony of the whole thing is after that exchange i told him he is too tightly wound and needs to chill a bit and he called me autistic

>no blocking or throttling

this is a flat out lie. my ISP throttles my bandwidth all the time and blocks any site it deems in violation of copyright laws.

HONORARY TOILET SHITTER

>>TLJ bombing hard at the box office
That's not true, though.

I haven't pirated a single movie, videogame or album in probably years

Everything is shit, but I'm not normie enough for normie things, so I just post here

>pedo rings imploding
I want to believe

>being proud of your ignorance

>proud
nice projection

You're just an edgy misanthrope going through a phase. Chin up, buddy. Go watch some movies.

EU allows zero-rating so by definition doesn't have net neutrality

Are you lazy, dumb or foreign?

>no blocking or throttling
>Germany censors literally anything even stylistically related to nazism
>UK bans access to torrent sites
>France bans styxenhammer

see, when people say things like this all i hear is "why dont you go on reddit.com all day like me"

Just answer the question. It's insane that someone wouldn't even bother capitalising "I", even phoneposters do it. I'm trying to work out if you WANT to appear dumb.

lad read my other posts, i dont go out of my way to look up how the government is trying to fuck me, i dont go on reddit, i dont watch the news, etc. are you that out of touch with reality that you think every single person knows what net neutrality is? real life is not Sup Forums lol

modern day leftards are all for state control of speech and thoughts.

>NN
the fuck does trent have to do with this and why did you post Dumledore instead of Snape

wtf is sexyhammer?

I don't really care about that stuff, but God knows I'm not going to listen to somebody that evidently hasn't been to school.

He's the typical Sup Forums user. He will never admit he got fooled. He'll continue to eat shit sandwiches as long as you have to smell it.

It's okay when there are laws demanding it. They're made by the parliament who represent the people.
It's wrong when monopolistic companys do it in their contracts to favorite their own content.

oh ok so because i dont type with 100% perfect capitalization i havent been to school, gotcha

>UK
>EU
>american education

I sure as shit didn't vote for download sites to be blocked. I can take a wild guess who did, though.

>duhh brexit vote passed dat mean next day UK is no longer in da EU

UK is still in the EU until 2019 and has been banning torrent sites for a while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_the_United_Kingdom#Court_ordered_implementations_targeting_copyright_and_trademark_infringement

>He'll continue to eat shit sandwiches as long as you have to smell it.

what did he mean by this

>3 countries in a union of 28 have some special laws about stuff
>lol dude EU communism! soviet union amirite! praise trump! I am free!

>3 countries
>France, Germany and the United Kingdom

Yeah, only the MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRIES IN SAID UNION

Governments have to protect property. That's a main obligation of a state.

>dat strawman

I didn't post that, and if I did it wouldn't make you any less wrong. You'll just have to wait for 2019 and post again.

If you genuinely think that ending Net Neutrality is going to have any impact on you, you're a retard.

>EU prevents ISPs blocking
>government forces ISPs to block

So what does the EU do again?

Also it's bullshit, I'm in the UK and my ISP throttles P2P

Am I the only one who thinks the alt-right is just a big cointelpro op?

That's rich considering the Internet is flat out censored in some places like Germany. But it's ok when the gov does it :^)

Liberals think memorizing propaganda is education.

>DDDD u don't kno about marxist trash??? ebin

>WAAAAAH THE EU IS EVIL AND FORCING THEIR LAWS ON US! WE MUST LEAVE NOW! OUT! BREXIT FREEDOM!
>WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DOESN'T THE EU PREVENT MY GOVERNMENT FROM PASSING LAWS FOR ITS OWN CITIZENS? OUT NOW!

Either way that tweet is full of shit, hans

I didn't need to pirate movies before 2015 because it wasn't that dramatically different before NN. Actually there were probably fewer fucking ads everywhere so maybe the internet was actually better pre-NN.

Anyone who honestly thinks that NN somehow made the internet better is probably underage on account of them obviously having been here for fewer than two years. NN hysterics should just be booted for being under 18.

whats a good streaming site? watch series seems to have turned into a shitfest

Net Neutrality regulations were only proposed. They were never implemented. Never. Our previous President went on TV and took credit for NN after announcing the proposed regulations, and most of the country just believed that they were already in place. They never were.
Recently, the FCC announced they would not be implementing the proposed changes, and everyone lost their shit.

Nothing has changed.
Nothing changed in 2015.
Nothing changed last week.
You are all fucking morons and I'm fucking sick of how stupid people have become.

Except net neutrality was the defacto rule in practice until ISP's started throttling websites and forced the issue to be ratified.

Nope. This is called peering. It has been happening since the beginning of the internet. Bandwidth costs money.

Your missing the part where the government already monitors your internet usage and can move on a moments notice, without warning.

Nothing was ratified. Ever. You are a retard.
Cite one instance -- just one -- of US ISPs actually throttling any websites. Go for it.

Rutracker obviously. Russians have nothing better to do.

Why don't you sue?

Prove it.

>Cite one instance -- just one -- of US ISPs actually throttling any websites. Go for it.

Who was in charge of verizon back then?

the same way i did before net neutrality started

NN was the de facto status quo, with numerous FCC and FTC cases to that end before 2015

Fuck right off

MetroPCS in 2011

>falling for the le net neutrality is good meme

not my problem since I'm not an American

>believing shit changes instantaneously

The autism of liberals about net neutrality reminds me the austism of conservatives about gun regulations.

why don't isps charge customers for doing things that go over the customer's allotted amount of bandwith to use for a given time period?

>>weeks, months go by

Calm down Muhammad, don't want you going off and raping another white woman before running over people with the van of peace.

t. 56%

No autism on gun regs. Real easy, shall not be infringed. Simple.

>Euros can't decide on a number yet

Weird how census says 77% and climbing. While Europoor whites refuse to breed unless it's by cultural enrichment. Strange.

>Give the ISP corporations more power
>Nothing has changed

t. country that counts Middle easterners and Hispanics as white

Calm down achmed, you're doing that thing where you confuse liberal police departments with the census bureau. I know Ramadan rage was bad this year, so don't get upset and acid attack another white woman on the streets, that's someone else's breeding stock.

Genuine question: What part about NN made the internet so terrible in the last two years that it needed to be repealed?

Mine does. Several ISPs do.

Listen carefully, you pathetic baby child:
The Net Neutrality regulations were never implemented. That means they were never put into affect after they were announced by the Obama administration. THEY NEVER TOOK AFFECT. Last week the FCC just decided to not implement them at all.
NO NEW POWERS WERE GIVEN TO THE ISPs. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. NOTHING.

No part of NN made the internet bad in the last two years because it was never implemented. Only proposed. The NN regulations were never put into use. Understand?

>net neutrality gives bureacrats power over the internet
>no net neutrality gives colluding companies power to fuck the consumer

There's no winning side. Everyone is retarded.

>It's all the liberals fault I swear
>they don't count because I say so
Achmed would be white by your own country's census bureau too, you mutt

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html