Kelly's Comics Thread

Are Kelly's comics actually Sup Forums?
If yes, just post them!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are definitely Sup Forums, there are always threads when a new one is out. Sadly, because of the nature of them, they devolve into arguments quickly.

One thing I love is how the innocent man in his strips always says "B-But..."
The dude does his research on what makes political comics so insufferable so he can turn them on their head to make it hilarious, perfectly in line with The Onion.

This 'cartoonist' seems pretty butthurt

Psst, check the copyright in the top right.

Unironically right.

But this actually happens...

its decreasing more and more

thanks feminism

>Unironically right.
maybe 30 years ago old man

and that mouse made them billions so who's laughing now batflop and superbomb?

How come /co / is so filled with Marvel Shills and defensive Marvelfags?

It's just one guy, user. Note that he's always using the same pics, and the lack of caps or punctuation.

Does anyone have the ice cream one where the Grim Reaper is running the store?

Since when?

Is the whole point of this just being a contrarian?

I'm not sure if these comics are meant to represent Kelly's views, but they seem to be all over the place.

There is no Kelly, the autor is the one of sutton something. He did this shit vado on purpose to mock conservative cartoonist

The only problem with Kelly comics is they're entirely too believable. I'm pretty sure I've met people that would unironically agree with most of his satire. I'm even related to some of them.

Which one is it, Kelly? He shifts between a divorce being a liberation or imprisonment!

>I mean mask

It's funny because Marvel's characters NEVER FUCKING KEEP THEM ON

>memervel
>not currently an embarrassing hot-topic tier "culture" for teens and reddditors

This one doesn't feel right. Would Kelly even know what a cosplayer is?

If you have the X-Com edits I need as many of them as I can have.

I only have this

that's clearly a "Kelly personal experience" comic

>mad in a Kelly thread
How pathetic!

The "nani...!" gets me every time.

>problem
How is believable satire a problem? You're saying you want Tumblr strawman comics where the bad guy is always a raving lunatic nazi?

It's a dance between reality and fiction and what makes the satire work so well. Kelly isn't someone you agree with, but at the same time he is not someone you disagree with. He's at his peak though when he makes major issues out of nonissue.

Some of his complaints are legit but people will say "haha you're retarded for agreeing with him because he's supposed to be ALWAYS wrong!"

Should I try Xcom?

Well, by nature of politics, someone is going to unironically agree with a stance he parodies no matter HOW ludicrous he goes with it.

>Crying Lady Liberty is a snek
Gets me every time.

I like the first reboot a lot. Haven't played 2, if Vipers are the only thing that make you want to play.

He pokes fun at all kinds of viewpoints, but mostly from the persona of an old dorky conservative guy.

Imagine the Colbert Report as a cartoon. Combining a ridiculous take on conservative commentators mixed in with random pop culture shit the Colbert character hates/loves for comedic effect. Hes wrong for the right reasons and right for the wrong reasons.

>flat top operative outside the window
I love it.

Is this an edit?

>XCOM logo
>Kelly is an alien
gee user I dunno

...yes. Quite obviously.

I know some people get confused by Kelly comics but come the fuck on.

That ex-wife may be cold blooded, but damn if she ain't thicc.

FUCKING MAN OF MURDER

>Made this for /xcg/
>Seeing it months later on a Sup Forums thread.
Surreal. Is this what immortality feels like?

Kelly knows what's up.
I read Captain America Madbomb and smoked legal weed instead of voting.

I am so confused. What the hell is all of this?

Men giving up on women.

Mgtow

>all of the X-KELLY parodies are based on the reboot
I'm disappointed, but can understand why.

>not voting by mail
No pants required!

2's fun. It's not as good as the first reboot though, balance is all over the place, and the turn timers feel really out of place.
Enemy Within with long war is probably the best experience.

>inb4 but this is right

but this is right

His tears are all of our tears. Also boners.

>breastfeeding snake mommy

This is my favorite.

EVIL.

I mean, it IS right.

This is the realest shit.
People who vote suck.

>Not having rich parents pay their tuition

Clearly not a true elitist.

Since men became scared shitless of marriage because they all grew up seeing this happen to some poor bastard

Is Kelly dressed as Ben Garrison here?

Kek

Please just tell me if these comics are ironic or not.

The internet runs on quantum irony.

Everything is both ironic and unironic at the same time.

Some of them have the Ben Gerrison signature pasted in, so I yeah gotta be.

Stings, doesn't it?

Divorce for him is great when he thinks about how he can spend all day watching noir shows and drinking beer, but then something comes in the mail like a child support notice or something and it becomes this cruel injustice that is being visited upon him by his harpy of an ex wife that has to torment him, married or not.

The intended point, as I understand, is that regardless of whether or not you agree with Kelly's complaint, you should be able to see that the reason for his complaint is entirely selfish and/or uninformed. The thrust of every strip is that Kelly is proud of his stupidity.

I fucking love that he used Clarence Thomas and not someone like Thurgood Marshall.

There's something to be said about believable stupidity though. When the logic is juuust a bit off. That said I still enjoy when he complains about things like "French" vanilla.

i like that he's still bald on top

It wasn't always like that...

Why do liberals think that American support for the Mujahadeen against the Soviets means "lol you funded al Qaeda"? The Mujahadeen became the modern Afghan government. Al Qaeda fought the Soviets alongside them sure, but they were operating on Gulf Arab support, fucked off to Sudan after the Soviets left and only returned to Afghanistan to help the Pakistan-sponsored Taliban fight the Mujahadeen, who had begun fighting amongst themselves after the Soviet withdrawal.

>Why do liberals think that American support for the Mujahadeen against the Soviets means "lol you funded al Qaeda"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen
>Many Muslims from other countries assisted the various mujahideen groups in Afghanistan. Some groups of these veterans became significant players in later conflicts in and around the Muslim world. Osama bin Laden, originally from a wealthy family in Saudi Arabia, was a prominent organizer and financier of an all-Arab Islamist group of foreign volunteers; his Maktab al-Khadamat funnelled money, arms, and Muslim fighters from around the Muslim world into Afghanistan, with the assistance and support of the Saudi and Pakistani governments.[12] These foreign fighters became known as "Afghan Arabs" and their efforts were coordinated by Abdullah Yusuf Azzam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda
>Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook wrote that the word al-Qaeda should be translated as "the database", and originally referred to the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen militants who were recruited and trained with CIA help to defeat the Russians.[102] In April 2002, the group assumed the name Qa'idat al-Jihad (قاعدة الجهاد qāʿidat al-jihād), which means "the base of Jihad". According to Diaa Rashwan, this was "apparently as a result of the merger of the overseas branch of Egypt's al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamist Jihad, or EIJ) group, led by Ayman al-Zawahiri, with the groups Bin Laden brought under his control after his return to Afghanistan in the mid-1990s."[103]