Ahem, you're gonna wash your hands?

>Ahem, you're gonna wash your hands?

>>>>>;)

>orange socks?
What did he mean by this?

I never wash my hands, and I work as a kitchen prep.

Feel's like righteous revenge for having a dead end job, to smother my hands into my ball sack and then continue my job.

Whos the qt

So instead of taking it out on your boss or your colleagues, you punish the customers that pay your salary?

Average Japanese girl gamer with no social skills and friends.

What did the customer ever do to you? Your restaurant and bosses and office politics are whats putting you there.
You're just a serf-rightchous asshole.

Not the user in question, but the boss was kind enough to give me the job, the customers will come in 5 minutes before closing and order 20 minutes worth of food and usually leave a 2 dollar tip.

Want to make sure your food has no ballsack on it? Make sure the cook knows you are tipping him before he prepares your food.

What the hell is 10% gratuity charge?

Tipping culture in America is stupid.

Start washing hands.

It's actually supposed to be 15%, but most of us in Burgerland can't math, and those that can just choose not to tip. These cunts deserve of indirectly taste some ballsack.

Or your manager can pay you a fair wage, dipshit.

I used to do things like this in retail, but christ that's evil even by my standards.

Or the person can not be a loser with a dead end job

Why? I'm not going an extra mile to make sure my boss is happy, I'm doing it so these cunts can't enjoy their meal, the boss has already done enough by giving me a job with a steady pay.
A job is a job is a job man, not all of us can be Trump with an infinite amount of cash, I'm just happy to actually have a job and not be some leech living off welfare.

You're still a leech

This is why i make my own food.

you do realize that if you ever got caught not only would you be fucked but the restaurant you work at could be fucked too.

it's not worth the risk just to fill out some childish revenge fantasy because you feel society owes you.

>Feel's like righteous revenge for having a dead end job, to smother my hands into my ball sack and then continue my job.
I think there's a reason you have a dead end job user

What's his name again?

*tips waiter*

Captain Clean

If any of you have ever worked in hospitality then you'd know not washing your hands is the tip of the iceberg as far as shit kitchen staff do is concerned.

Most of your favorite places to eat probably have the five second rule.

>righteous revenge for having a dead end job

It's your fault you have a dead end job, and no one else's.

same. I might eat out once every 3 to 4 weeks, max. I make okay cash but with rice cookers, microwaves, toaster ovens, george foreman grills, improved pressure cookers etc, the time to prep food has dropped like a rock.
There's no reason to babysit food unless it's breakfast items. I set shit up and walk off to hear a ding all the time. Fuck paying a tip, and fuck getting food that doesn't taste the way I want.