Why does Bruce hate Dick, Sup Forums?

Why does Bruce hate Dick, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbNLfgLZ8NM
youtube.com/watch?v=dGGBafh71bo
youtube.com/watch?v=mp5mT_YG_ok
soundcloud.com/batforceradio/batforceradioep075-scott-snyder-talks-all-star-batman-the-button-and-metal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That fag has a better butt than he does and he's jealous.

You forgot one.

The oldest always gets the most shit

t. oldest of five

>taking anything from Snyder's run as canon

Because he loves the pussy.

After Dick joined with the Titans, Bruce stopped treating him like a son, and more like a younger brother. He doesn't hate Dick, he just has very different views than he does, and the argue a lot, like many brothers do.

And that backhand pic, he was just doing that to knock lose a tooth that was, I think a bomb, or a tracker or listening device or some shit, without the ones who planted it knowing he was trying to remove it.

Who knows, user. I think it's funny when he hit him, though.

>casual

Except he slaps the shit outta Dick at every possible opportunity.

I think its just writers trying to be shocking because "OMG BRUCE SLAPPED HIS FIRST ROBIN ABUSE SHITS SERIOUS!"

It's.

He doesn't hate Dick. He hates himself for turning Dick into another him when he had the opportunity to give him a loving stable home.

Reminder that until Forever Evil, the only hug they've had since probably the golden age was in fucking ASBAR.

Bruce Wayne part time dentist.

He wasn't into butt stuff.

Scott Synder Has written this shit...Because of the duke cancer.

Seeing these pictures I come to realization that Bruce really hate Dick's face.

I bet he had reasonable reasons.
Bruce is a reasonable, if paranoid and often obsessive, dude.

He still threats Jason more like a son than Dick, who at this time is definitely in the brother thone. Damian is also in the son zone. Tim is in the companion one, I would say.

Based Snyder, he was just following the old continuity.

>thone
How I fucked up that word so much, remains a mystery.

I meant zone.

Scott pls.Duke sucks.

Snyder wrote this 4 years before Dukes conception,that's a faulty arguement

He expects better.

You are an idiot. Bruce is a fantastic father

because he's such a Dick

Scott Synder is a cunt.

His face is just very punchable.

It's the damifan, don't bother.

>Bruce is a fantastic father
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Scott pls we hate Duke :D

>Tim in companion zone

What do you mean by this?

Snyder's problem is that he relies far too often on the "beaten and broken hero comeback" plot concept, where Batman takes an ass beating, then comes back in the fifth round, even when it's patently ridiculous and implausible. It's a decent story point to use when appropriate and handy to have in a writer's arsenal of tricks, but Snyder overdoes it.

As far as I recall, Bruce relationship with Tim feels more like a friendly partnership than anything else.

I don't mean any other kind of companion. I know Tim is supposedly to look pretty, but, eh...

Worst Batman writer in *my* opinion

Batman can't stop beating his Dick around.

Somebody post the page in ASBAR where Bruce slaps Dick for crying.

That doesn't even make any sense.

He secretly loves best boy Jason the most

You forgot him hugging Cass.

It had something under it that signified that he was supposed to be a Talon, IIRC.

>Why does Bruce hate Dick, Sup Forums?
Isn't it obvious? It's because he's BETTER THAN BATMAN

Man, that make me cringed.

No doubt about that.

>Except he slaps the shit outta Dick at every possible opportunity
He sure does.

>Bruce is a fantastic father

In all honesty. He is.

Can't argue that, he's literally mister perfect.

>Literally his savior

Bruce has said more than once, that he pushed Dick harder than all the other Robin's.
Maybe because Dick was his first protégé. Also hasn't Bruce also said that Dick is a better hero than he is?

It's like having children, most parents push the first one or two the hardest because they believe that doing so will make them better than the parents ever could, but as the others role around they get more lax, either due to lack of energy or readjustments to their parenting due to seeing the problems with their first.

>dat Brujay
Unf

>Also hasn't Bruce also said that Dick is a better hero than he is?
Well, Dick Grayson is all about being the perfect Mary Sue so of course the writers will have Bruce saying that.

How isn't this posted yet

only jason can get away with that. hence why he probably does love him best.

who has that image of batman's nightstand with jason's picture framed beside it?

pretty sure bats kept a picture of jaybird in his utility belt when they were a duo.

Jason really has a way of getting under his skin

youtube.com/watch?v=sbNLfgLZ8NM
youtube.com/watch?v=dGGBafh71bo

They really hate Dick, don't they?

I need more robin jason. Any reccomendation?

youtube.com/watch?v=mp5mT_YG_ok

>everything says bad things about him
Poor Jay

Here.

Batman: Second Chances
DC Retroactive Batman The 80s
Detective Comics 569-582
Legends
The Cult
Gotham Knight 43
The diplomat Son
Superman Annual 11
New Teen Titans 18-31

my dude! odd how much the writer's dialed in batman's love for jason. maybe it was because of his uneven popularity with fans at the time.

He actually had a pic of Jason in his utility belt and nightstand? Man.

Based Jason. While Dick was getting slapped around by Batman, Jason was the one who was doing the slapping.

No wonder why the 80s fans couldn't handle his epicness.

This. I am also the oldest of 4.

The oldest are held to the highest standards.

who batman secretly hates more? Clark or Dick?
And how mad has him when Dick assume the Nightwing persona from Superman?

soundcloud.com/batforceradio/batforceradioep075-scott-snyder-talks-all-star-batman-the-button-and-metal
Scott Synder says He writes a newens batfamliy book With Bruce .Duke cancer and Harper row cancer.
urggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

They are planning to do another batfamily book?

What are the best comics for Bruce and Dick bantz?

>He says Duke bruce and harprer only...

It's looks like it. It seems that they planning to publish more Batman books next year.

>It's looks like it. It seems that they planning to publish more Batman books next year.
it is only Duke and Harper row.

He said that there's announcement about Duke coming soon involving a new series.

He was a pretty good father to Cassandra.

Well he can hook up Duke and Harper for all I care.

Scott Synder thalks mean stuff About jason.Scott Synder is a cunt.

DC yes!

And look where you ended up. Tsk tsk

>Now you'll tell me all about how you're so super successful in real life

Given Cassandra's blood relatives, that's not exactly a high bar to clear. Even still, nobody in the Batfamily but Alfred could teach Cass how to read.

And even that had to happen Off Panel, the sole mention of it in a three page long retcon ridden recap of her life between Batman RIP and OYL.

Stop lying Damifan.

IT IS NOT A LIE synder you cunt.

Barbara was a better family to her than Batman was.

I thought Dick's whole thing was that he was as capable as Batman but 10x better because he's well-adjusted?

>it's a 'Robinfags get triggered and start fighting' episode

truly the worst fanbase on Sup Forums

I liked that he wanted to adopt her. Or that he acted like a protective dad when Kon was around.
And the interactions they had since Rebirth felt like they were starting to get back into their groove.

I'd say Dickfags (Nova) and Wallyfags edge them out sightly.

No one was fighting here.

In college, currently.

This. I literally don't see any fight.

>Former Edgy kids in the son zone
> Good kids not

Bruce has interesting taste

I agree with the first part. The second not so much

He gets to spank them more.

Bruce is a better father to Jason because of the guilt he feels about his death, and his actions towards Jason after his resurrection (refusing to kill Joker, slicing Jason's neck with batarang)

He doesn't feel as in debt to Dick because Dick turned out pretty okay and doesn't resent him as much, so he's harsher to Dick due to feeling less obligated to be nice to him.

He hates Dick because is just as good a batman as he is. Except doesn't have Bruce's crippling mental problems.

Stop trying to start shit

Does Jason know about how much Bruce loves him?

Bruce was a good father to Jason even before his death, user. He was actually the robin who he treated the best.

Usually kids who are loved don't see it