You will never take nighttime walks by the river in freezing February weather together before coming home and drinking...

>you will never take nighttime walks by the river in freezing February weather together before coming home and drinking hot tea in bed

Why live?

>yfw you realize that the whole 'werewolf' thing is a metaphor for menarche/growing pubes and this is a feminist tale about coping with puberty and coming to terms with your body and sexuality
I hope I've ruined this film for you sufficiently, and you will stop making this thread now

That isn't some esoteric secret. Fawcett and Walton talk about it quite a bit in the commentary tracks and 'making of' documentary, which I have to assume OP has seen. The Bluray edition even has a panel recording of some women discussing the film from a feminist lens.

you're about 17 years too late user, everyone knows this by now.

I think everyone who ever saw this film immediately caught onto the subtext of it, dude.
The second one does something similar with the subjects of drug addiction and depression.

She is my uglyfu

I rewatched 2 a couple days ago and it had more of the original 'black comedy' elements than I remembered, but yeah, it's much darker in tone and subject matter.
Even in a literal sense, it has a more washed-out depressing color palette.

Delete this!

>tfw i watched this shit movie just to see katharine and emily as sisters again

It genuinely explores these themes with much more elegance than the liberal-bait movies these days.

Her both belongs to BBC

you spend way too much time on Sup Forums, bruh

Exactly. It's because the feminist aspects are established by adding things on, not taking things away.

The characters are allowed to be sexy, offensive ("If he rapes you, don't come crying"), and have a range of views and motivations. They just don't get sucked into typical one-dimensional horror tropes that box in female characters.

Oh, hey, first-song. Since you seem to pay attention to the music I was wondering if you know the following:
>in the first movie, Sam is blasting a song the first time B&G visit him together, i.e. before Ginger looks at his weed and says 'smoke us up!'
>in the second movie, there is a song playing over the car/gas station radio while they wait for Tyler and find the mutilated mechanic

Girls who look like they have a perpetual cold are the best.

>I rewatched 2 a couple days ago and it had more of the original 'black comedy' elements than I remembered

It's got some very funny moments, yeah. The ending is simultaneously both the funniest and cruelest moment in the series.

Hey man, gas station song is (Make Me Do) Anything You Want by Foot In Cold Water. first movie has a lot more tracks, but give me a sec

Is this the only movie where girls aren't sex crazed maniacs?

It's downright impressive that they managed to end it on an even bleaker and more unresolved note than the first.
I guess we have to imagine Ghost and Brigitte live happily ever after as serial killers.

The joke only works if you say "sex crazed animals"

Sam's song is Action Radius by Junkie fucking XL! That guy is like the Sam Jackson of game and movie soundtracks.

Not until they get bitten, anyway.

Thanks

haha

Wuss poppin', B?