Why do normies hate HYDRA!Cap?

Is it because he's so based? Is it because he's right? Honestly, HYDRA!Cap is Marvel's best character ATM.

Because the WHITE MAN, DARED to make Carol look like an idiot! Unacceptable!

I hate Spencer. If was other writer doing this, i will not care about it.

How dou you fellas think, its going to end? Death of Cap? Cap becomes Normal again? Cap becomes the new Red Skull?

>Death of Cap? Cap becomes Normal again? Cap becomes the new Red Skull?
I legitimately have no idea. Kinda excited

hydra cap is captain america turned into a literal nazi for the sole reason marvel editors can have their sjw egos stroked while laughing at how a white heterosexual hero was a vilain all along and we should feel bad for ever loving and trusting him in the past.
the guy was the literal symbol of freedom and democracy, and look, the sjw mob turn him in a bad guy, that says a lot about what sjw assholes actually are.
I hope Marvel comics were allowed to DIE before they could fuck him up any longer, Capt was one of the first heroes I've read about and I followed his comics for over 30 GODDAMN YEARS... and I am not even American. now he is permanently ruined to me, I cant even look at the MCU version without feeling betrayed.
I hope there is a special place in hell for marvel editors

They all go to Stan Lee's spiritual belly, to be digested for eternity.

>implying normies know Carol

i thought normies liked this shit. marvel is for casual Sup Forums fags now.

that is actually horrifying

it's because they dont actually read comics so they don't know whats happening beyond what that fat girl in their class retweets
>Cap was HYDRA the whole time
>Caps a nazi
>this change will last forever

I think he'd got a book with Sam in Legacies or whatever they're calling it so I think he just gets reset

I hope it ends with Marvel's bankruptcy

Because Spencer is dragging Steve through the mud just to take an esoteric narrative potshot at Trump.

Which would have been all right if it didn't happen so closely to a very long storyline where Steve was an utter douchebag; this was supposed to be Cap's chance to be redeemed and now he's been turned into Mao-dolf Hitler.

This to a lesser degree. They basically took the top paragon in the MU, the symbol of liberty andstanding up for the little guy and turned him into a fascist who has no problem with undermining and backstabbing his friends, using them as chess pieces while he talks shit about Red Skull. On top of that, Marvel uses him as a mouthpiece talking about how the hero vs hero has weakened the MU, when they're the ones who kept pushing for it even after everyone was sick of it. It's the ultimate hypocrisy

They'll reconstruct Kobik and have Kobik undo the reality warping she did. It's more about the journey than the destination. How much will Cap fuck shit up before they finally beat him?

It'll end the same way it always ends:

He'll be back to normal (or there will at least be a normal version of him running around) in time for the next movie in which he'll be a central character.

you can retcon the character, but the damage to his public perception is already cemented.

>cap hydra russles jimmies
>both trump-babies and libtards throw a tantrum
>no way this can end well for Spencer
Hydra cap is the most fun I've had with marvel in years.

Hydra ain't Nazi though,Cap despises red skull for his Nazism and is hardly a mouthpiece for trump,Nick spencer uses red skull as his trump insert,Cap is the classic hydra 70s world conquerer,just far smarter

Do you meant he in-universe public perception or out of universe? Because out-of-universe, his perception is "that guy from those movies I enjoy" and the whole "briefly turned Hydra for one story arc that lasted all of a year in a comic they either never heard of or never read" won't even register.

If you mean in-universe, there's like a 95% chance that the Marvel Universe will welcome Captain Hydra with open arms and see him as /theirguy/. It's not like Marvel civilians don't hate muties, inhumans and super-powered folks to begin with. As for the members of the super-powered community, they've all either personally gone through or had friends that went through reality warping and/or mind control. They'll understand the second he goes "ah, yeah, that was some cosmic cube fuckery. sorry about that."

>Is it because he's so based? Is it because he's right?

Right about what?

>Erik

Wait, is he recruiting Magneto, just to prove Hydra aren't Nazis?

If so, that's kinda hilarious.

jesus christ look at all that wasted page space

It really is great. People are getting BTFO both in the comics and outside the comics. It's beautiful.

>Fuck NYC elitists
>Fuck Washington DC fatcats
>Fuck Carol Danvers
>XENO SCUM GET OUT
So far, Cap has done literally nothing wrong.

>Why do normies hate HYDRA!Cap?
>Why do normies hate Iron man: Agent of Mandarin?
>Why do normies hate The Frost Giant Thor?
>Why do normies hate Octo-Spiderman?

I mean the real world public image before the public that, like I did once, bought Captain America Comics - i bought them for over 30 years, like I said before- but now I wont be buying it anymore, no matter how they "fix it".

He was right about tony using civil war 2 as an excuse to strike his ego,he was right about Carol and Hill,he was right about how marvel citizens were sick of superheroes holding the moral high ground over mutant acceptance,while never sharing there technology that protects them from the mutants everyone's afraid of

But Thor HAS teamed up with frost giants,Tony did far worse things in the first civil war than mandarin,also come on man no one gave a shit when tony went full Super capitalist 2 years ago

HYDRA=/=NAZIS

Also, nazis aren't bad

wrong on both accounts, but I am sure you know that

I miss Superior Iron Man. Why can't we have it back?

But hydra aren't nazis,they were fighting against shield BEFORE ww2 broke out,they allied with hitler to use him a plan that backfired.Heinrich and red skull were nazis no doubt,the organization and it's goals were not

If you've bought comics for over 30 years then this shouldn't even remotely bother you.

Erik Selvig

Because they don't read comics and all they see is the headline "Captain America is a nazi now" on Buzzfeed.

>Hydra aren't Nazis
I hate that argument when it comes to Hydra. They'll always be associated with Nazis due to members of their group being Nazis. And while they may not be Nazis, they're fascists which isn't much higher morally

To be fair, Cap didn't CHOOSE to be Hydra; the Cosmic Cube loli turned him into a Hydra agent.

He will be killed by Morales

>they're fascists which isn't much higher morally
Well yeah, they're evil fascists bent on world domination so they can create a world where the strong rule the weak for the betterment of society as a whole with all working as cogs in the great machine that is Hydra.

They are, without a doubt, pure evil. But they are not "nazis." They're equal opportunity fascists. They'll accept jews, blacks, gypsies, gays, trannies and any race or gender in between, as long as they pledge fealty to HYDRA. Naziism is a very particular brand of fascism that combines fascism and world domination with bigotry and intolerance. HYDRA is just the fascism and world domination part, not the bigotry and intolerance part.

They're very tolerant evil world conquering fascists, you see.

Hydra=Nazis was pushed for awhile so its still in most fans minds. Especially since the movies had Nazi Hydra in the first Cap movie.

Marvel is trying to shake that but its not really working.

put somebody in a high position in Hydra that would never be supported by Nazis. a Black guy or some jew or something.

>Is it because he's so based? Is it because he's right? Honestly, HYDRA!Cap is Marvel's best character ATM.

You guys are the same faggots that bitch an moan every time gives a random minority character a legacy title. Yet you guys are too fucking blind that marvel is just pandering to you like those tumblrinas.

it bothers me because after 30 years the symbol of democracy turn into a nazi!
I wasted 30 years worth of pocket money buying those comics, I want it back!

This desu.

If this were any other writer, then I would totally back this up because I know that they would have a clear ending in mind and a better build up to it.

Spencer is a shit writer who got lucky with one book but everyone here is going to jerk themselves silly over this arc because 'LOL SJWS ARE MAD XD'.

You are trying way too hard.

easy to you to say, I bet you never paid for a comic book in your millenial life

>4 fucking cap threads

How is it an argument,they were founded before Naziism in Germany,they had infighting among leaders like helmet Zemo and cap himself who opposed red skulls nazification of hydra,what about members of hydra like Bob or former agents like Spider woman,are they retroactively Nazi symapathisers because they joined an organization that wanted to rule the world like every other organization in marvel,but had the unfortunate luck to try and use Nazi Germany as a tool

Except Spencer is a good writer. Just because you don't agree with his personal politics or think he's an asshole on twitter or whatever it is that's got your panties in a bunch about him doesn't change the fact that his track record with writing comics is pretty damn positive.

The worst thing about his writing is just that he has a bad habit of padding out his comics with unnecessary narrated recaps which leads to pacing problems and wasted pages. Also his attempts at political allegory can be a bit hamfisted and lacking in necessary subtlety. He's definitely not without flaws, but being a flawed writer doesn't make him a bad writer. He is, by all accounts, one of the better capeshit writers in the industry right now. At the very least, he's one of Marvel's best current writers.

Superior Foes was great. The Fix is great. Avengers World, Ultimate Comics: X-men, Ant-man, Bedlam and Morning Glories are all solid despite not quite sticking the landing for many of them. I haven't read everything he's written so maybe there's some particularly awful shit in there that I just haven't come across, but just about the worst thing of his I've ever read was Iron Man 2.0 and the worst thing I can say about that is that it was boring and forgettable.

Yeah, Right after Cap kills Peter Parker

I'm calling that shit right now.

You didn't bother reading the part where I said they aren't Nazis but fascists did you? I said they are associated with Nazis. That's not the same as being one

So you agree hydra aren't nazis,there fascists,so hydra=\=Nazi.So why is Cap someone who took control of hydra to remove a nazi supposed to be considered one?

It's just an excuse to have more hero vs hero bullshit cause that's all marvel knows how to do anymore. And the result is gonna be everyone is gonna forgive Cap for his betrayal and then forget it about it or worse be like scarlet witch and house of m and have it be brought up all the time.

It's Hero vs. Villain though. It's just that the villain side is being led by what is essentially an evil alt-universe Captain America that has replaced theirs. The problem with Hero vs. Hero stories is that they have to justify why the two sides are fighting despite both being morally good sides. The result is that they have to make both sides look morally grey, or the Bendis' Method where you make both sides look like fucking idiots so they're both wrong.

No amount of memeing will change the fact that Captain Hydra's side is evil and letting him get a cosmic cube so he can overwrite reality with his own is something that needs to be stopped. And the rest of Hydra is made up of a literal Army of Evil, the same super-villain Hydra leaders as usual, and a bunch of henchmen made out of one part stock-standard henchmen, one part eastern european soldiers, and one part neo-nazis + alt-right. You're supposed to root for all the heroes to work together to stop Steve.

It's just that Captain Hydra is /ourguy/.

SHUT THE FUCK DOWN! Hydra Cap don't take shit from anyone and is there to knock sanctimonious bastards/bitches off their god damn high horse.

Probably the combination of that the group has that stigma of Nazi association combined with a hypocrisy of that he may have disagreed with a Nazi ideal but he runs Hydra on a fascist ideal so he's not all that much better in the end

Naw, Hydra is Nazis.

there's nothing wrong with Steve's fascism though