Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnaHXjJAHrA
newser.com/story/130310/amish-battling-beard-thieves.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Frog-man wasn't a villain.

>The hero we deserve

>A villain.

Leave you fucking heathen.

Bendis has been having him arrested in Jessica Jones and Kid-Arachnid, so maybe normies actually believe he is.

Misfits when?

You got some nerve talking shit about the greatest hero to grace Marvel. Literally an angel

Stilt man
Kiteman
Brick Frog
Hypno Hustler
Paste Pot Pete

I would've killed for that. We seriously need a team book of only D list heroes and villains without tossing in any A listers.

I love how well he goes with both comedic and dramatic stories

The "Frog-Man" character has quite a great origin.
At first, at Daredevil vol.1, they introduced a team of villains dressed up as various animals, one of whom was the Frog-Man. Of course at the end of their arc they got arrested.
Several years later Lee thought that the idea of a villain swingin' in a frog suit was just too fucking cool to leave out and introduced another frog-themed villain, Leap-Frog.
The interesting part is that, several more years later, he also wrote a return arc for that exact team of animal-themed villains BUT this time Frog-Man was absent, they just explained it he 'stayed in prison'. Consider that the villains team actually came from the issue written not by Stan himself, but by Wally Wood, one of the writers.
This is just another proof of how much of a fucking hack Stan is. He stole a shitty villain idea from his artist and then forgot about the original character completely.
But wait, there's more. Many years later, in Spectacular Spider-Man, Leap-Frog reappeared, but this time he had a son who didn't want to commit crimes, and wanted to be le hero. Thus, The Frog-Man from the OP's post was born, The Leap-Frog appeared in a couple of other stories nobody cared about, and the original Frog-Man was conveniently shoved under the rug.

>writers.
I'm sorry, artists*

>Kiteman

Hell yeah

Condiment Man

Killer Moth is a personal favorite.

Hell yeah

So is Frog man still in prison?

Isn't his name Condiment King?

You're right, my bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=mnaHXjJAHrA

I made this awhile back

Who's the green chick and the enginieer-looking chick?

Real Talk, Condiment King's guns are strong enough to knock normal people to the ground. Pity he lives in the same universe as loonies like The Joker and Riddler and heroes like Batman and Green Arrow who can decimate him from feet away.

It was mentioned that his guns are actually dangerous.

The problem is that the guy using them is an idiot.

Don't you see user? The idiot is the most dangerous type of criminal, because their sense of self-preservation is missing.

lol.

Green chick is Agent Anesthesia. Same race as sleepwalker. She was a sympathetic villain who was tricked.

The other chick is Payback, a super obscure character with a good symbiote

You know what else is dangerous? An actual gun

>rosalina is a word girl villain

Stilt man

Kiteman, hell yeah!

If you use normal guns you can't be a supervillain you dumb fuck

Lord Death Man is absolute fun and I love him

>2nd row, 3rd along
Wordgirl battled the Mutants?

What about Gun Man, the Man made out of Guns?

I wouldn't be shocked if he was an actual supervillain.

Yeah, that guy is not recognizable at all.

Or Bendis is using Leap Frog. Bendis and continuity have not gotten along real well....ever.

Kike Man?!

KiTe Man
You're confusing him with The Human Kite from South Park.

You know what to do.

Brickfrog

bump

someone had the same idea IRL apparently:
newser.com/story/130310/amish-battling-beard-thieves.html

I tried

How can we know he's a Kike if he doesn't have Stars of David and maybe a Menorah on his costume?

HON HON HON

Underrated as fuck

Gerber was a master of these

>Stinkor
>the gag villain who actually came closer to defeating the Heroic Warriors than any of Skeletor's go-to mooks

He-Man 2002 was a helluva ride

Another Steve Gerber creation

bump

>shadowrun.jpg

Which one is normal height?

What if
Hear me out
What if Frog Man and Leap Frog.

Are the same guy?