Daisy Ridley From Star Wars Says there are only 2 genders!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=FQDoDKeBvdA

Oh boy, she even in your face about it to, now summon the soyboy wrongthink correctional squad...

>shilling your kekistani meme channel
Yikes.

>Lemme point this over here to distract from OP's original video

found the shareblue shill

based

>anyone that isn't a neo-nazi like me is a shill
>now on Sup Forums!!!

>Saying there are 2 genders makes one a nazi

wow, I just got blue-pilled, thank you based Hillary, now let's go fuck Trumfph and fuck white people!

I just noticed that the fat asian tranny chink was never in a scene with BASED Daisy. Daisy hates trannies confirmed.

I called you a nazi because you're a nazi. Excitedly shilling an out of context clip of a celebrity saying something anti-left is a pretty dead giveaway.

calling anyone and everyone a nazi?
confirmed shitlib

pretty based

she also hates guns and gun-nuts though. so you guys can go back crying about that and hating her again.

That's basically everyone in the UK though

fags btfo

Do you want a nation exclusively for white people? Be honest

I wonder if The Mouse will purge her now. Purely because they cater so hard to the diversity market, I mean.

Cool story, she also maintained rey isn't a Mary Sue and that the term is sexist

I'm in love. That's all it takes. Can't wait to have me some tooth goblin babbies.

what's tumblr's opinion on this? there're people there claiming to have no gender and stuff like that, I'd like to see their reaction on this

she's saying the film only represented 2 genders as appose the technicolor spectrum.

BASED DAISY

WTF for 2 seconds I thought I'm still in Sup Forums

not everyone

as an european i could simpathise with the american right wing.
but then they start to talk about how free healthcare is bad and muh second amendtment and they go full retard.

I'impossible, her womb is non functional, she has inside out womb syndrome

Go to Sup Forums and there's nothing but Star Wars threads. I can't tell the difference between the two boards anymore.

>Cries when someone calls him kekistani
>YAAAS QUEEN ONLY 2 GENDERS SLAAY
>calls people shareblue shills
>talks about muh bluepill obviously indicating unironic usage of redpill at some point
>shitlibs
Maybe you're not a Nazi, but it's pretty clear which board you spend a lot of time on. It just so happens that board is full of Nazi lovers who espouse the same viewpoint as you.

Genuinely gutted. Are there any other tooth goblins that believe in the objective reality of two genders?

>free healthcare is bad
free anything is bad

What the fuck? She doesn't look like alien here? She's actually cute?

all she's saying is that the movie represents the people of two genders

Wtf I love Star Wars now!

Wtf I love /ourgirl/ now

wtf I love daisy now

wtf, I love The Last Jedi now

wtf I love you guys now

yes,being in debt the rest of your life cause you had cancer or you broke a leg is much better.
meh,you are proving my point.

IS DAISY /ourgirl/ NOW?????

I unironically didn't even see those before I posted lmao

There's only 1.77 genders

>europeans keep forgetting health insurance exists
people without it get what they deserve. I'm not paying 50% income tax because tyrone has the sniffles

What other genders than 2 could there possibly be?

My boss is from the uk and says he will never touch a gun because "he doesn't believe in them". Almost everyone ive met from the uk hates them

Are you guys acting retarded on purpose or do you not understand human speech. What she meant was "well, correction two genders (not all)" without spelling it out. Nice misinterpretation, but you guys are being retarded on purpose. Now there will be people who AREN'T retarded on purpose but ARE actually retarded that get butt mad about this

it depends on which cause you want to cherrypick to love/hate her for

Get a load of this guy.

>hates guns
>loves to slaughter people violently on screen

Only insane 'muritards care for MUH GUNS.
She's still fine in my book.

wtf i love daisy

Dude do you really believe that someone here has actually watched that retarded video?

>dead silence following the 2 genders line

Most likely she just prefers a good old bit of knifing and boots to the face than gunplay.

you're pro gun-violence?

officially /ourgirl/

She said "Star Wars represents people of all genders" then reconsidered and said "two genders" because non gender binary people haven't been represented in Star Wars, not because of her beliefs.

me no understand

>he's a gunless little soyboy who can't recognize their importance in society or their fun
shaking my head to be quite honest with you

Even though she's actually suggesting the opposite of what you're saying...

She literally said the precise opposite of what you guys are hoping she said, at best it was ambiguous.

She said that all genders were in the film, then corrected herself and said, only two of the genders are represented.

you are ruining my meme
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

not every European healthcare system is tax-based. The German multipayer system is the oldest one in the world and has been working since the 1880s.

what is this hate speech?!?!?!?! I will boycott Disney now forEVER

well if that's a popular anti-second amendment hashtag of Twitter, then I'm not aware of that.

As it stands, surely no one supports the violence in and of itself... regardless of your right to own a gun, mass shootings are bad.

>mass shootings are bad.

how boring

germany still has 47% income tax

this

there are a lot of brainlets on this board. but i guess that's just Sup Forums for you

here's how this is gonna play out:
>cancerous faggots from Sup Forums are going to make this a big deal
>gay yank leftists are gonna get butthurt and demand an apology
>she's gonna say she's learnt that there's more to gender than what her "cisnormative patriarchal buzzword buzzword upbringing taught her"
>everyone's going to go back to loving her because muh strong female representation in media

anyway how is she so good looking man FUCK

why does her face look like it's been shrunk on the horizontal axis?

That's some desperate pilpul you have there.

doesn't have anything to do with healthcare tho

I know I'm going to get called a liar by saying this, but British people aren't as stupid or deranged as yanks or Euros.
Sure, our govt. is a fucking Orwellian nightmare, but they have to be to keep the British people in check with the 'progressive' 'future'.