bump

City of Scars
The Question: What Can One Man Do?
The Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special
Batman: Dead End

All these, but also Dirty Laundry

Oh yea I forgot about that one
Thomas Jane is my favorite Frank

Loved City of Scars for the Batsuit, but hated Harley.

FUCK YES SOMEONE ELSE WHO REMEMBERS GRAYSON

I burned that shit to DVD and had it play in our auditorium on a fullsize movie screen. So good.

Truth in Journalism

Shame it's a silent film now

I always wrote fan films, and could never get any of them going. There was the Question/Riddler buddy cop film and the series about Raven and Zatanna. Also a Midnight Suns team lead by Dr Doom and post-apocalyptic AUs for DC and Marvel.

Somebody has to have a rip of it with the audio... IGHT?

I used to be really into The Joker Blogs. How has that been going

Disappeared for like 3 years and then suddenly put out a new episode without warning two weeks ago.

Oh shit I remember that show. Did it have anything to offer aside from another cringey Ledger ripoff performance and another "gritty" Mad Love retelling? I watched it because they kept throwing in sweet easter eggs, but in this age of "They're meeting at the corner of Finger and Kane!", I can get that anywhere.

I always wanted this adapted with Chris O'Donnell

Both are GOAT

And here's something for all of you: Truth in Journalism with audio!
vimeo.com/79697570

Best live action Venom

I love Grayson. I used to watch a making of video they did like maybe every year, just found it comfy to listen to from time to time.

The guy who made it kinda disappeared and sometimes I'm sad he hasn't done more stuff publicly.

The second season has no Harley and a bunch of other characters get more focus than Joker like Tommy Elliot, Lex Luthor, and the Phantasm.

Aw shit user, thanks for sharing this!

Are there any Venom comic books where he's characterized like this? Genuinely unhinged but still genuinely affable? I love the idea that Eddie Brock's the sort of guy who listens to The Final Countdown unironically while pumping iron.

i dig the joker blogs, particularly since they finally updated after 2 years.

Holy fuck, I completely forgot about The Joker Blogs. I didn't even realize how many updates I missed before I fell off that bandwagon.

Youtube was such a comfy site back then.

Lethal Protector when he becomes the prototype for Spawn as king of the hobos