“Go back to Sup Forums“

“Go back to Sup Forums“

>posts chart equating Sup Forums and SJWs

>she thinks this is passable

>American """White""""Men
Seriously how do you end up like that?

I would prefer to be anyone of them compared to fat, miserable trailer trash like yourself.

>Pokemon GO
>Star Wars
>Hamilton
This is missing Harry Potter.

>why yes, i'm leftypol
embarrasing desu

What's with this American meme of looking away into the distance for photos
It looks fucking stupid

Sup Forums threads here objectively have better discussion than the actual film threads.

soy

Ham4her? WTF cool it with the Islamophobia please...

Yes, please do so since this thread has nothing to do with television or film.

>Sup Forums

The food, air, and water is literally all poisonous. Plus in school, we were lied to on how to maintain our bodies nutritionally.

>WAAAAH, i can only withstand people talking shit about clown world if it's in the right board!

Imagine having to kill those three in self defense.

There's not a single woman in this pic is there?

>embarrassing
>can't even afford to move out of his mom's trailer
>embarrassing

Is the first individium male or female?

You wouldn't need to do anything, a strong gust of wind might kill these brittle boned, soy saturated, anorexic losers.

What an original insult. What's next, are you going to start calling people virgins now?

one of the best pictures to laugh at memericans

Both, or neither. It depends on how they're feeling that minute.

>Plus in school, we were lied to on how to maintain our bodies nutritionally.
Can you expand in this? As a non american that its kinda into /fit/ the whole food/fit culture in the us always interested me

there are film threads on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. Sup Forums is has trickled down to every board and is more popular than Sup Forums ever was. We are all Sup Forums

Believe me, if I felt that my life was in danger I would not hesitate to use deadly force, you know? Like, I would not hesitate to stomp in their eye sockets in self defense.

>trailer this, trailer that
Your go to insult is to attack those in poverty

supposed to look like propaganda or something/that cheesy self portrait meme got popular after the 40 year old virgin poster

Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN!!!

"We are Sup Forums"

>posts a sikh