That Garfield strip where Jon drinks dog cum

>that Garfield strip where Jon drinks dog cum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EXd-W_GCoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was so wrong with that dog that Jon confused its semen with coffee?

blumpkins

He probably puts a lot of creamer in his coffee, to the point that it looks white. Furthermore there exists salted caramel and similar flavors. Accidental cum ingestion is more likely than you may think. Be careful out there.

>Accidental cum ingestion is more likely than you may think. Be careful out there.
Especially if you go to a /k/ meetup

Why was Liz kepping dog cum inside of a open coffee mug

She has a fetish. She didn't expect Jon to barge in and impede before she could lock the door and get her pants off.

Specifically because she knew Jon would be dumb enough to reach out and drink it

Are you referencing something I should know about?

>Protein brownies

here you go

Can anyone attest to approximately what volume a dog cums?

That's some pretty high level troll power

Why didn't they use their guns to protect themselves from being sexually victimized?

It was too late, but you can be sure he's going to get an ass full of buckshot and Russian lead if he goes to another meet up.

Best part was for about 3-4 weeks afterwards, just mentioning brownies or a meetup was enough to trigger half of /k/. Everyone who didn't go couldn't stop laughing.

>drinking cum makes you pregnant

what

If you live in the west and regularly eat prepared food, you've ingest some weirdo's cum as well at rat droppings, remnants of human fecal matter, pubes, whatever.
It don't fucking matter.

You didn't know you could get pregnant from oral sex? What are the schools teaching the kids nowadays!?

Haha, stay salty fuc/k/er.

And cats can't smoke. What's your point?

Did any of those Trip/Namefags ever post again?
I mean really now.

I can't afford a gun, and I'm too big of a brainlet to enjoy talking about mechanical horseshit so I stay away from /k/, /o/, etc
I've just worked in a kitchen and I'm the kind of ugly person who everybody hates on first glance so I've had to come to terms with the reality that if someone sees my loathesome mug they'll probably fuck with my food.

Can they?

They got lungs, don't they?

Now where could my cum be?

most animals lack the cheek/tongue muscles and dexterity we use to "suck in" smoke or water, that's actually one of the reasons w give them water from a bowl and why they can make a real mess of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=3EXd-W_GCoI
With a cigar or pipe you really shouldn't "inhale" the smoke as you would while breathing, or you'll get too much nicotine and quickly become nauseous, the smoke should be held in the mouth and throat so you can taste what you're smoking without fucking with your lungs or getting too much at once.

I feel like another possibility could be that it actually was coffee and she was saying that to screw with him.

They would likely die after only one smoke from nicotine poisoning. At least that is what the hour long dissertation on that strip told me.

I'm convinced it was a glass of milk in the first draft.

Those brownies were pretty salty.

>thinking this only happens in the west

Unless you grow all your own food, you're going to eat someone's semen sooner or later.

What the fuck?? Why is a garfield comic the grossest thing I've read on this site?

That doesn't look like cum, it looks like melted butter. I bet the fag just took a picture of his dick nearby the mixing bowl just to get laughs.

>Now where to put this semen sample?
>Ah yes, this open coffee mug is just PERFECT

She's obviously just fucking around with him. Why would she use a coffee mug, a drinking item, to hold dog semen?

Why would she make a dog cum in the first place?

ywn be a dog being lying there on the examination table and being jacked off by Liz into a coffee mug

My thoughts, but all the same. Why on earth would you fucking meet people off Sup Forums?

>This actually happened to Odie
>Not in an edit or any kind of fanart or even a secondary source like a cartoon, but in the newspaper strips
>This is canon

>There's no such thing as self-hating minorities

Really stimulates my neurons.

>cutting a round pizza into squares
Sup Forums is really retarded, aren't they?

They're on to butt stuff now, there was a weird thread over the last couple days.

>Why on earth would you fucking meet people off Sup Forums?
Clearly you never saw the inside of a /frz/ thread. Or to a lesser degree, a Your Name thread.

I'd hate being in that and then going to a job interview and them being like "So, we found this interesting picture of you on the internet..."

slices are for small groups, squares for large groups. dumb faggot

>there are people who go to Sup Forums meetups
>there are people who eat things given to them at Sup Forums meetups

>slices are for normal, well-adjusted human beings, squares are for people with mental disabilities

fixed

That's obviously not semen. Have you ever seen your own? It's marbled, a clear fluid with white goop loosely mixed throughout.

The fact that his penis was that close to the batter, on the other hand...

The brightest, best-adjusted human beings eat their pizza with knife and fork

Phoneposters can't see the obvious blurring. It's a shoop.

I'm not on my phone you cunt

Those olives look photo shopped.

Why was Jon such an asshole that he just walks up to somebody's desk at work and just gulps down their coffee?

They are.

It was condensed milk.

Then it's time to talk to the optometrist about glasses.

>People that want crust with their slices will avoid taking the ones in the middle
>you end up with a bunch of crustless slices of pizza that nobody will eat

Like salty coins?

>The brightest, best-adjusted human beings eat their pizza with knife and fork
I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU

With knife and fork I assume?

Clearly not. No one who allows their anger to rouse so at mere conflicting opinions on a Singaporean moving pictures forum would be bright and well-adjusted enough to use such sophisticated instruments.

It's a fair amount, I'd say about a quarter cup from the videos I've seen. That said, a lot of it is pre-ejaculate fluid, so it's very watery. It should not have looked like coffee in any way.

>from the videos I've seen

Lasagna cat season 3
in 9 years

When I was 18... 18 years old, I saw for the first time in my life... I saw an image of clarity. I saw a comic strip... a three panel comic strip that, though simple as it seemed, changed me... changed my being, changed who I am... Made me who I am...

Enlightened me...

The strip, Garfield, the comic strip was new... no more than maybe a month and a half since inception, since... since coming into existence... and there it was before me in print, I saw it... a comic strip... What was it called?

Garfield.

The story here is of a man, a plain man. He is Jon, but he is more than that... I will get to this later, but first let us say that he's Jon, a plain man.

And then there is a cat... Garfield.
This is the nature of the world, here. When I see the world, the politics, the future, the... the satellites in space, and... the people who put them there...

You can look at everything as a man and a cat... two beings, in harmony and at war...

So, this strip I saw; this man, Jon, and the cat, Garfield, you see...

Yes... hmm...

It is about everything. This... little comic is, oh, lo and behold... not so little anymore.

So yes, when I was 18, I saw this comic... and it hit me all at once, its power. I clipped it, and every day, I looked at it, and I said "Okay... let me look at this here. What is this doing to me? Why is this so powerful?"

Jon Arbuckle, he sits here, legs crossed... comfortable in his home, and he reads his newspaper... The news of the world, perhaps... and then he extends his fingers lightly, delicately... he taps his fingers on an end table, and he feels for something...

What is it? It is something he needs, but it is not there.

And then he looks up, slightly cockeyed, and he thinks... His newspaper's in his lap now, and he thinks this...

Now where could my pipe be?

>from the videos I've seen
Share with the rest of the class

>best-adjusted
Nice one, user.

Just like my chinese cartoons.

>that Garfield strip where Jon sexually assaults Liz

No.

Is this even creepy or weird at all? Was going to watch Night Minds video about it but didn't have the time.

This was before it was cool to rape people.

Odd but not really creepy. Still entertaining though.

>Accidental

It's always part of someone's plan.

Well congratulations, you got someone to eat cum. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

...explain this.

>buying 1 pizza and cutting it into tiny misshaped pieces so everyone in the group can get 1 bite
>not just buying multiple pizzas so there's actually enough for everyone to enjoy

stupid square cutters

Le Pipe

This is double offtopic, but since you've mentioned a horror youtuber I want to ask, does anyone know what happened to ScareTheater? He hasn't uploaded in two weeks, I'm getting worried.
Spoilered for completely unrelated shit.

That's old Sup Forums though. This is current Sup Forums.

>keeping dog cum in a cup and not some semen container with a lid

what was she doing with dog semen?

how did she get the dog semen?

Speaking from experience?

Quite a lot. It's also really bubbly.

Ah okay. It would be a dream to make a successful meta-fictional horror series, just wish I could find the time.

Fuck wish I knew because he's got a good channel as well. Maybe send him a Tweet?

>he doesn't know
user, you may want to buy a pregnancy test.

She's a vet, user.

What kind of fucking forum is this? A mother posting about eating her own son's cum on fucking crumpets, and she's doing that under an identity somewhere she had to fucking REGISTER to post? And people think this place is fucked up.

That's kinda hot.

and yet she isn't doing things vets would do, like having dog cum in a stored container in a fridge and with a lid on it. She was probably going to drink that herself but Jon got to it first. She also probably jerked off the dogs herself.

Have any of you ever tasted dog semen? How does it compare to human semen?

reminder that the guy returned to /k/ and posted his positive hiv test results

I'm not sure whether to start cumming in peoples drinks or become overly concerned every time I'm offered a milkshake.

That comic is from 1990, all those faggy coffee shops and flavors weren't mainstream back then.

Someone tried to get me to go to a Sup Forums meetup in Japan once. I was tempted but my fear of being placed on a list stopped me lol. In hindsight I'm glad I didn't do it.

KATE why you eatin yo sons jizz, gurl? Whatswrongchu!?

Some dude arranged a big meet up, he says he came in the brownie mix and fed the brownies to people, but if you see pics you might call bullshit. Looked fake af

Fake, never seen cum look like that in my life, probably some Boston cream donut filling