So what are they going to do for the future once they don't have Rey...

So what are they going to do for the future once they don't have Rey? Daisy Ridley says she doesn't want to do any more Star Wars films after Episode IX although she said she was open to one twenty years down the road so obviously that implies she would be in a similar position as Luke is now. Master Rey maybe in the far future, but how would Disney continue milking the main saga for all it's worth when they have to introduce new characters or at least a new protagonist?

I haven't seen The Last Jedi yet so if you could use spoiler tags or avoid discussion of the film in this thread. I thank you wholeheartedly. Of course, since this is Sup Forums so I don't expect you to honor this request so carry on I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lpn1_ZLIIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to another part of the galaxy and have a more focused personal story there. DON'T DO MORE PREQUELS, GOD DAMN IT.

> DON'T DO MORE PREQUELS, GOD DAMN IT

That sounds like a tall order, chief, especially when Disney would capitalize on people's demand for a movie or trilogy set in the Old Republic era.

it's a play for more money. she'll do whatever disney wants if they pay her enough... like a good whore

Daisy seems respectable enough. She doesn't have to accept the contract.

Nobody is going to have nostalgia for the Sequel trilogy movies.

Except small children who's parents take them to see the movies and Rey is a generational hero for them much like Luke was for the original fans.

seems is the key word there

I don't think so. When Star Wars came out it was unique and different than anything else out there. That's why oldfags like me remember it so fondly and still care. Nowadays, every week there's a new Marvel spectacle in the theaters. Star Wars just doesn't stand out any longer, and I don't think Finn and Rey will stand out in these kids' minds 20 years down the road like Luke and Han did.

>he said she was open to one twenty years down the road so obviously that implies she would be in a similar position as Luke is now. Master Rey maybe in the far future

What would she even teach people? Her power level is explained as being some kind of Force affirmative action, it's not a result of training.

So you're a five year old child who know what is cool among your peers? I guess I have to report you for being underage then.

Rey is just a force anomaly much like Anakin was.

They're already planning another trilogy set in a whole another whole place in the universe.
Disney is going pull out countless new Star Wars movies with new heroes and characters, along with fanservice Anthology ones.
They'll replace Daisy effortlessly, and nobody will care about Rey when the ST will be over anyway.
That's it.

I wonder how the fools defending this movie and MaRey Sue would feel if they did the same they did to Luke to her.

>hiding coward
>OOC
>no legacy

>Rey is just a force anomaly much like Anakin was.

Nope. Watch the movie. Snoke explains it pretty bluntly. Rey is Kylo's opposite, so the Force amped her to his level because muh yin yang, muh balance. Never mind that Kylo had to train for years and Daisy didn't.

She wants money m8. She's playing a game. I'd be surprised if she's making more than a couple million from this trilogy.

She made only 300,000 from TFA, so it's possible.

Prequel trilogy with Qui-Gon and Sifo-Dyas

The point now is to just get 6 Disney Star Wars movies out.
Then they will use Star Wars to prop their own "Netflix" when it launches around 2019-2020, around the time Episode IX comes out.

Then if the branding is losing them money, they will pitch out Episode X-XII, but maybe never.

Just make a movie with revan vs mandalore every person whould love that shit

I'll be totally down for Master Rey if her teachings are "Well, I did this with my hand."

>Revan
>in Disney Wars

I'm sure you could miss the point even more, if only you applied yourself.

please god don't let disney ruin revan

they wanted to put revan and bane in the clone wars but it got cut last minute

youtube.com/watch?v=7lpn1_ZLIIA

yeah fuck that theres no hope for this franchise anymore. Ironic too consider how much they tried pushing that message