There's only one man who can save Star Wars films now

There's only one man who can save Star Wars films now.

We need Kyle Katarn: A Star Wars Story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOT5J45vHIA
youtube.com/watch?v=O6aIPuznlV8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyITPOFIWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jason Court is too old to reprise the role. He wasn't that good an actor anyway.

If it happened you'd know who they would cast for him. I'll give you a hint. He's great at replacing white guys in roles.

Idris Elba?

looks kinda like Tom Cruise

not even he can save this train wreck

Spinoff about Kyle Katarn's winery adventures when?

The amount of people that just went "Idris Elba" meme spouting proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

Dingdingding!

maybe it's finally Scott Eastwood's time to shine

Remove the mouse. Nationalize the Star Wars property.

>The amount of people
So, one?

>tfw you realize that not even Jedi Academy had such a shitty plot like TLJ

I dont ask much from a star wars movie. All i want to see is entertaining characters being useful and fun to see on screen, throw in some space battles and just get some cool jedi and sith characters to do lightsaber battles that arent garbage

For whatever reason it seems like Disney refuses to do this with the new movies and wants to get rid of all the characters that are remotely interesting to make way for their new committee approved heroes like Rose

smug katarn reporting in

>saves your franchise

I'd watch it.

cast him

Cast them Sup Forums

A t rex

reminder pic related is disney's "katarn" now (from that shit all of Sup Forums seems to praise). What's his name again btw?

lizard man? any jew

Unironically Idris Elba

Nah, New Kyle is Kanan. IIRC, his twi'lek pilot gf is voiced by Jan's old VA

jedi knight was such an unbelievably good game
>that fuckhuge level where you have to infiltrate the refueling station
>that race against time level with the crashing ship with gravity fucking up
>getting force grip and choking everyone to death

I want to fuck Desann.

>that level where you get controlled force grip, and the first thing you see is a line of stormtroopers next to a pit

but Kyle Katarn is Gary Stu
and his Jedi powers makes no sense and are against canon or common sense

>I want to be Jedi
>So I'll go to ancient Jedi temple
>I don't want to be a Jedi anymore I'll stop using force
>Now I want to be a Jedi again so I'll go to the ancient Jedi temple

Truly patrician OP, there was so much they could have done for new movies and they came up with porgs, niggers amd mary sues

>manlet
no thanks

>but Kyle Katarn is Gary Stu
Explain what you think that term means, because you clearly don't understand it

>There's only one man who can save Star Wars films now.
Dash Rendar

Hillary Clinton

Bow down to the true canon now!

Can we just crowdfund our own SW series?
A film of Kyle or Thrawn or fucking KOTOR?

Jack nicolson

Jedi have been cutting themselves off from the Force in both canons.

No he doesn't, like at all.

Okay, two men

>white
>male
>straight
>masculine
Kathleen would never allow this.

???

Shadows of the Empire would make a better film than these last three.

What are you finding confusing. Luke cut himself off from the Force in TLJ, a bunch of Jedi have done it in the EU.

>making things up the post without any context

only the exile from kotor 2 comes to mind

Reminder that attractive white females are not allowed in nu-canon.

>Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.
like if there was an option,most of the users hate this place more than you can imagine.

Pretty much anything EU that's not Traviss, Jedi Prince or Suncrusher related would.

Not much better, depending on the particular story, but the times when Disney was the lesser of two shitpiles has long since passed.

>activate force speed
>run into a wall and take damage

why has gaming gone so backwards since then?

Well, there's Kyle Katarn, Ulic Qel-Droma, Kreia, and others.

>Luceno's Plagueis novel
>young Sidious origins and him being a murderous playboy
>Plagueis rise to power and downfall
>everything coming full circle at the end with the finale of TPM and Maul's death
>seeing a proper NJO adaption
Oh my god it'd be amazing.

No please, let Kyle Katarn RIP. They already tried their own take on Dark Troopers and it turned out poor.

Cast him

>They already tried their own take on Dark Troopers and it turned out poor.

They did?

kreia was merely pretending

Michael B. Johnson?

Thrawn played by Piece Brosnan, y/n?

*murders you to death*

looks like Chris Evans

No, Nihilus legit fucked her up, that's why she needed the Exile.

>Luceno's Plagueis novel
Just ordered this one. I have the feeling it might be to TPM what the clone wars show has been to aotc and rots.

Why didn't they go for a completely bald look? That hair is just insulting.

Imagine being fucked by Sariss!

Oh my God, I want to see old Republic on a silver screen. Ecranisation of pic related and I'm sold... but not it is better to create crap. I have to play KOTOR now to forgot about Disney abomination.

nice meme son

Hmm, that's familiar...

see you soon :)

I prefer it, everything is so fucking focus grouped these days, you can't even have half bald men in films any more

Some men just can't let go.

Anything by Luceno is golden.

Basically Plagueis was alive the entire time up to the end of TPM and dies shortly after Maul is "killed" on Naboo in his duel with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. The novel is more about Palpatine's origins, rise, and Sith training then Plagueis but the novel is so expertly written by Luceno that everything is put together perfectly. Sidious is found as a 17-year old playboy hot head who loves racing speeders and even gets away with accidental manslaughter because his dad Cosigna is a rich as fuck noble on Naboo who pulls strings to keep appereances. Palpatine's strength in the Force amazes Plagueis who takes him on as his Sith apprentice shortly after murdering his own master a few months earlier, and together they quest for immortality and power while he trains Sidious. Sidious takes on politics and starts his training after murdering his family in one of the most spectacularly written scenes in either Star Wars canons by slaughtering everyone from his father to his brothers, sisters, and mother on their yatcht and killing their guards. He then uses his "orphan" status to get more wealth while partnering with Damask (Plagueis normal alter ego) and goes into politics. You will loves this user.

Mr. C. J. Eye?

Michael Shannon

Idris Elba as both Kyle and Dassan. I'd pay good money to watch this.

JKA was actually the only SW game that ever got lightsaber duels right in multiplayer. It was a bit like Dark Souls. All other SW games hold your hand and let you button mash, but JKA had really deep mechanics and combos like a 3D fighting game. All the attacks were left-right asymmetrical, and it took a lot of skill to learn all the animations make good predictions. I saw a number of the best players in the world fighting in their prime. It was also easy and fun to watch. Twitch tv came too late sadly.

There were also a lot of people who just hung out and goofed around enjoying the socialization aspect.
>youtube.com/watch?v=mOT5J45vHIA

>youtube.com/watch?v=O6aIPuznlV8
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyITPOFIWI
I was kind of exaggerating. They weren't that bad, but introduced them Imperial Sentry Droids. Basically no project involved, just kind of guard dogs. I don't think we'll see them outside of Rebels though.

They already ripped off Kanan for Rogue 1 though. Maybe they could do another blind dude, I dunno. But Kanan and Ezra movie could work. Asoka movie could be awesome. I'd unironically be more interested in that than IX.

Louis ck

You just know

I ordered the Thrawn trilogy yesterday based on recommendations for a continuation that wasn't shit.
I'd better not have been memed.

You aren't. 99% of EU's best works are literal masterpieces compared to Disney Star Wars. And the Thrawn Trilogy is one of the best of the best.

I like this one better.

That comic was gold.
Top tier waifu among an era with top tier waifus, too.

There's no place for Kyle Katarn in Nu-Star Wars.

wait this reminds me
why didn't luke have his green saber in that scene with kylo?

True, because Luke went to the founding Jedi temple to go cold turkey from the force. Kyle was doing it back to front.

BACTA'd

mara jade is best waifu

>Fuck this I'm off
>implying you can ever leave
even if you do it's only temporary

Because the writers are too stupid to realise the inadvertent symbolism that the technical workaround represents, or do realise it and want to butcher Luke's character even further.

They’d probably replace her with a pudgy Asian so it’s probably not worth it.

Plagueis was such a bro for a Sith, he wanted to rule as immortal gods with Sidious, not use him and discard him.

>when Plagueis put on the mask
>the dark side rised
God damn late pre-Disney Star Wars was absolutely kino

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

dat ship tho

Cade Skywalker minus edgy bullshit.
Wait a minute, Cade Skywalker minus edgy bullshit is actually Finn.

jason isaac

JKA Tavion was hotter.

oh for fuck's sake! with a very straighforward script a la DREDD and you'd just have fucking STAR KINO... we'll never ever have. Feels very bad

Solid. Karl Urban is based.

>Sidious
I just don't understand who named Sheev Sidious. He wasn't insidious until he killed Plagueis, right? Did he name himself after he killed his master in his sleep?

IIRC, around the era of the clone wars cartoon, there was a concerted effort by Lucas to get the EU under control.
People like Traviss got the boot, and the writers got put under more scrutiny.
If rumours are to be believed, it was leading up to a Sequel trilogy before Disney bought them.

Fuck, imagine what could have been. I know for a face that a Maul based game and battlefront 3 got canned off the bat