VULCAN'S.COM edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtcqCjZmO7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for yolodo

T H I C c

first for smugodo

>"Captain...I sense that he is hiding something from us"
Yeah, thanks a lot for that expert analysis Dianna, why are you an officer again?

u would. all of them.

Tea, Twinings, warm.

>Kira touches his hand
>Odo turns into spaghetti
they should've either made her an ambassador so she'd have an excuse to be on the bridge (well, a better excuse) or made her powers actually matter

nth for best DS9 character

you post this in every single /trek/ thread, have you ever gotten a single (You) except this one right now?

Does "first for ____" mean you're the first poster in the thread and you're posting ____ or you're the first in the thread to post _____?

who wouldn't turn to spaghetti after getting their hand touched by this qt

we've arrived to a point were I miss bashirfag, sure xir was autistic but there was some banters now our regulars are awfull autistic spammers with little to no skill in mspaint

I'd say the former
I know some people found the relationship weird, but I was so glad Odo got the girl.

he did nothing wrong

fuck off with your shit if I see one of your shitty drawing again I'll report you for being an obnoxious spammer

got milk?

>not reporting him everyday since he started

this. not that the jannies care.

his diaper needs changing, /trek/

>hand touched
more like "crushed"

Has anyone watched William Shatner's chaos on the bridge? Really interesting documentary on the creation and show running of the Next Generation's first three seasons. Explains a lot about the original quality and the tonal shift the fourth season had. Makes it a little difficult to respect the cast and it's producers , honestly

Why did Picard always specify his tea was hot? It's not like people drink earl grey cold. And it wasn't standard procedure, because Janeway never had to say "Coffee, black, hot" to avoid getting iced coffee.

Why did they cram so much nonsense in DS9's seventh season? I mean, on one hand you have Dukat's Pah-Wraith's bullshit and on the other amazing Cardassia developments with Damar. Was it a case of detrimental "you only get seven seasons" rule in effect?

i assumed it meant hotter than "normal". i have a kettle that can heat water to 40, 60, 80 & 100 degrees. I, for instance, prefer to heat it to 60 before making tea because then I only have to wait a minute or two before i can drink i comfortably, but some people prefer to heat it longer because they feel it makes the flavour of the tea come out more

WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE?!?

is it on netflix I'll watch it now whilst I write

It means lurk moar

ATTENTION /TREK/ THREAD POSTERS

WHOEVER WAS THE LAST ONE TO USE THE YARMOK SAUCE, RETURN IT TO THE OFFICE OF GUL DUKAT, IMMEDIATELY

THAT IS ALL

odo's dank dab & shapeshift into a fidget spinner was 2nd season

dukat was always a contentious character torn between studio, creators and actor wanted. but yeah, I imagine it was a case of deadlines, wanting to give a conclusion to all the characters and being locked into the dominion conflict.

>he doesn't drive a Nebula class

What do you think it tastes like?

Why would Vulcans have white skin if they come from a Volcano desert world and have green copper based blood? They should look like pic related

>Tripfag

Are you THAT desperate for attention? Jesus Christ, nobody cares who you are, dumbass.

>What is this Cris-mus you speak of Jordie?

Down ist gud, nein? Gud Schpot.

Because TV execs in the 60s did not want a black lead actor kinda like Sup Forumstards today

I love you, Christrek poster

Merry christmas

do you think Spiner kicked the cat when they weren't filming? He said he hated the Spots.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtcqCjZmO7o

Lots of ppl drink cold tea, user

The computer knew that Janeway would tear it out and find a replacement if it didn't give her coffee at the precise temperature she preferred.

Who is bashirfag and what is her backstory?

>bashir struck out with jadzia for the 60 gorillianth time
>o'brien's getting cucked by some treehugger science bitch on bajor
>they start playing "racquetball" in the holosuites
>bashir giggingly says his "elbow" can't take any more "punishment"

really makes me think

Bajoran cum

Janeway is tough, its what makes her hot and my penis erect

A tripfag who was really into Bashir and had homolust for Bashir/Garak. Made some nice shoops, hasn't been seen for a while now. Was kinda fucked up in the head.
also
>she

I would say "tears", but I can't argue with those quads.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, user. God bless you

CHECKED

Only decent tripfag around here. Also got married in Vegas after a convention (although couldn't meet Siddig el Fadil), only god knows to what.

>her

Well THAT bottle of yarmok sauce now tastes like Bajoran cum. counter checked

Imagine being a Bajoran "male"
>your planet gets fucked up the ass by Cardassians
>you are too weak and backwards to do anything about it
>your women are getting SPOONED every day by Dukat
>he fucking impregnates them and makes sure they'd never get satisfied by any other cock
>fucks their religion
>fucks their other religion
and just when you think it's all over,
>fucks your pope up her wormhole
the absolute state of Bajoran """""men"""""

np, user.

Its Alexander Siddig, user. Get it right.

>I-it was a miracle, t-the baby became half Cardassian in the womb
>It took a full episode before anyone called him out
The absoluted state indeed

do you mean Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi also known as صدّيق الطاهر الفاضل الصدّيق عبدالرحمن محمد أحمد عبدالكريم المهدي?

What would a half-Vulcan half-Pakled be like?

That augmented chick that julian wakes up in ds9 was hot as fuck

The problem is: Bajorans have wrinkled cunts, Cardassians have ridged penii. They fit so perfectly together, it's as if the Ancient Humanoids had designed it that way. Once a wrinkle-nose gets ridged, she just can't go back

Does the federation have a ruling body other than the president? Like a senate or some shit?

He is the senate

Are all the planets inside the klingon/romulan/cardassian empires populated by klingons/romulans/cardassians? They each encompass massive regions of space so they must contain many populated worlds. Do they displace/kill off all the indigenous populations within their borders or are those empires about as diverse as the Federation?

>Once a wrinkle-nose gets ridged

The Federation Council, I guess.

An idiot that worships a flawed sense of logic and but isn't even capable of this form of logic so it just regurgitates arguments it doesn't understand
A redditor

Cardassians enslave other peoples .they dont genocide them, take bajor as an example. All they did was rape. No extermination, which was a shame in the case of bajor tbqf&hwy

I know the Klingons in TOS are said to have a ton of of other species, just under a hard rule and not really considered as important as Klingons. iirc, plenty were also displaced or killed. Romulans had Remans, but I'm not sure what they were supposed to be, I forget if Nemesis said anything about that (meaning if they were a inbred offshoot of Romulans or a native species they just fucked with). Cardies technically had the Bajorans ofc, but as for other species, not much is said about that.

Bajorans really annoy me. Their stupid religion and alwsys whining about how bad they had it during the occupation and being ungrateful to starfleet who basicallysaved their asses, move on with your fucking lives people! Stop feeling sorry for yourself, God!

Yes bajoran s are sad cunts but i'd still ridge major kira until she cried blood

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Why are there no chinese looking. Vulcans? They have blacks

Why do you post this shit every thred? Is it to hurt us?

muh occupation

O'briens racism towards catdassians was. Portrayed as understandable and justified. How did they get away with it?

pol pls

Cardassians are spacenazis, so it was completely justifiable

Cardassians are white people, you can't be racist against them.

Did he eat them?

they are more like the japanese empire

Literally nobody.

Yes and like the earth nazis, they werent all bad

Even more justifiable, then. The Japanese got off easy for Unit 731.

>Jews really annoy me. Their stupid religion and alwsys whining about how bad they had it during the holocaust and being ungrateful to America who basicallysaved their asses, move on with your fucking lives people! Stop feeling sorry for yourself, God!

they got two nukes

Gee, Tojo! How come Uncle Sam lets you have TWO nukes?