Ugly people of Sup Forums

What are some really unattractive Sup Forums creators? Does being circus ugly give you a drive to succeed at something where no one has to look at you?

I'm not talking homely like Daron Nefcy, I'm talking JESUS FUCK DON'T LOOK AT MY KIDS.

>What are some really unattractive Sup Forums creators? Does being circus ugly give you a drive to succeed at something where no one has to look at you?
>What are

Are Bald and Piglike Sup Forums related?

OK, who are.

Webcomics always count. Just look at the Huss in the OP

>>What are
Yes, what are they?
Human? Molemen? Some form of reptiliod?
Do they gain artistic strength from natural abilities? Or do their natural abilities give them autistic strength?

>Molemen
This would explain much about Penders. Sugar is some kind of lost hominid branch.

I know the dude in the first image is the Creator of SU. And the nigger on the far right helped a bit & now has some other show that may fail or already has.
Who're the two in the middle?

Not sure if she classifies as ugly, but she sure messed herself up.

I like this post.
Bendis, just......good god look at him.

The OP

>she

These types of threads are always so odd to me. They're not models and they don't have to be in their line of work. Most of these people aren't even that bad IMO.

>t.ugly person

The more I look at him, the more I can see why Sugar is gonna have his black/jewish child. Ian's also probably a really good guy

>I know the dude in the first image is the Creator of SU
>the dude
user, prepare to be surprised

How does Sucrose manage to look worse every new picture? She was cut once upon a time

Sugar is getting uglier everytime I see a pic of her, she's slowly turning into a gargoyle

maybe she should stop swallowing Ian's cum

How's your animation short coming along?

She found The One Ring

morphthing.com literally went down as I uploaded her face to it before I could add Ian's

She embraced her inner dyke and the shit taste that comes with it.

I'm circus ugly and I've always been "creative" because being fuckugly leaves you with more free time than the people who other people would want to be around.
But you also have to have ambition, there are ass repulsive people all over the place who are constantly making shit, but it's deviantart pictures of neon colored lions fucking, and it's almost as ugly as them because they lack the ambition to stop being shitty.

Andrew is NOT ugly.
He's cute.
CUTE!!!

It seems more like they're just retarded. Cause you know, ugliness is a good indicator if overall poor genes

I regret everything

I hope Ian and Rebecca have really beautiful children.

This dumb whore.

Is that one of the Bogdanoff brothers?

>are people who make a comic related to the comics board?

Most retards are ugly, yes, and if you see an ugly person it is only fair to assume we're retarded.
Basically anyone over a certain threshold of ugly, sub 3/10 is going to have other things wrong with them- I'm not very bright whatsoever and have shit for brains in a mental/emotional sense.
The world would probably be better if eugenics were implemented and people like us were snuffed out before we were born, but that's not the world we inherited.
Illness and an inability to exist correctly can create some beautiful art or literature in a limited amount of cases.

>Most retards are ugly
Counter-argument: all women are retards.