Welcome to class. What is your favorite film?

>Welcome to class. What is your favorite film?

What do you say?

Star Wars episode V

The Last Jedi because it killed Star Wars

Star Trek 4 lyfe

Problem Child 2

Jurassic Park
can't beat it

Jurassic Park, always get to hang out with the chads and cute grills

Jurassic Park is the most overrated fucking film of all time. I'll never understand how this franchise made it to five fucking movies.

Big Fish

Why would I be in a gender studies class?

I'm in a real program that actually has employment opportunities outside of academia.

What if you want to be employed in academia? Being a college instructor with tenure is a very cushy job.

>how did a franchise about dinosaurs, which naturally inspire awe and wonder, make it to five highly-profitable movies

Kill Bill

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
t. Kinologist

because they are required in more and more universities

Brazil, of course.

Dunsten Checks In
its redpilled af

Triumph of the Will

One of the few more "recent" Burton films that I enjoyed.

Hudson Hawk

I actually had to answer what my favourite tv show was at a uni event
pussied out and answered breaking bad to great cheers and clapping

The Room
I'm just really quirky and quite random. I'm sure most of you have never heard of it.

>be Dunston
>check in

>American Liberal "education"

Gone With the Wind

They're just generic thriller movies though. Nothing particularly interesting about them.

A movie women will never understand.

WAS a city you high and mighty dyke.

Blank Check

Excalibur

>I'm just amazed you know persepolis is a *city*
WAS a city you dumb cunt

we had to do one in our PhD program

It was gay as shit. The teacher was okay (lefty liberal trash with dreadlocks - you could tell she was hiding her power level too - but all in all she didn't give us any shit).

The material on the other hand was the most stupid garbage i have ever read.
A colleague of mine even stayed after class to point out how fucking unscientific these papers were (btw highly quoted ones - so we didn't even blame the teacher for choosing them):

It also made me lose the little respect I had left for sociology papers.

this tbqh

it was fine and besides its soundtrack completely forgettable

Why in the world this movie? It's for kids.

The greatest story never told.

kino

>polis literally means city or some shit
wow i am surprised

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Genuinely good taste.

Creepshow

Jaws

Dinosaurs appeals to kids in a way it is hard to understand. JP made me want to become a paleotologist. Which makes me sad to think about, sitting here with my masters degree in archeology. Where did it all go so wrong lads?

I don't get this. Please explain.

Holy shit, that's quite a waste of money, I said I looked at my English degree that has sat unused for the five years since I graduated from the university.

Holy shit what a couple of retards, I thought to myself as I gazed upon my philosophy degree, quietly pontificating on whether or not it is logical to paint the ceiling with the pink goo that sits beneath my skull.

Persepolis is pure, unadulterated trash. They made us watch it in an English course my freshman year of college, after we had to read the shitty book too. The only reason women like it is because women are dumb.

Seven Samurai.

Finally someone posts an opinion on it. I have not been able to find a single person who has actually seen this movie until now.

What's the joke?

There is no joke, this is a serious ongoing comic like Superman.

This is what you're dealing with. A young girl rebelling and trying to subvert her society and install communism with her equally terrible friends. That's it. And it really harps on how fucking awful Muslim society is I guess. It's not very interesting at all and it's nothing special.

freddy got fingered

>book
isn't it a stack of funny papers stapled together?

Kagemusha

Yes, it's a comic book. So is Road to Perdition. It's funny to create threads about Road to Perdition and have them be like "Huh?"

Top kino

T H I C C

>make up a title such as "das kleine Mädchen und ihr schwarzes Kleid" followed by "you probably never heard of it :)"

>the translation of this title
LOL, aбcoлютный cyмacшeдший чeлoвeк

Huh? My German isn't great but I don't think I really fucked up the translation

fritz the cat

Buffalo 66

Summer-Colored High School Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going. –

Why does this male author hate dudes so much?

Gummo.

Because girls are cuter. Same as me. Thus it is a great comic full of cute girl waifus.

Madoka Rebellion