So anyone have the full spoilers for this?

So anyone have the full spoilers for this?

I heard the original Guardians appear in the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8guxsR0k_AU
bleedingcool.com/2017/04/18/two-new-guardians-galaxy-vol-2-trailers-arrive-yes-dancing/
cnet.com/news/spoiler-major-cameos-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard it was more of the same.

>Orginal gaurdians
So literally who's?

Just like the new ones.

[Spoiler] Near the end of the movie, new characters played by Ving Rhames and Michelle Yeoh appear. The credits (as well as James Gunn at the press conference) confirm they play Charlie-27 and Aleta Ogord, two ravager leaders in the film. Exactly why they appear is STILL too big of a spoiler to share, but in one of the five end-credits scenes, they meet up with Stakar, played by Sylvester Stallone, and two other aliens: Krugar and Mainframe. The five characters vow to get back together and steal some shit.[/spoiler]

That sounds like fun. Gunn delivers on his vision so I don't really care that he deviates from the comics. Though I would like to see an animated series based on the classic Guardians.

Mainframe is voiced by Miley Cyrus.

Here's the Hasselhoff song
youtube.com/watch?v=8guxsR0k_AU

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/18/two-new-guardians-galaxy-vol-2-trailers-arrive-yes-dancing/
Welp, it seems that in the end we're having another LE EBIN DANCE OFF X-DDDD

Not anymore :^]

Ving Rhames is black

Charlie-27 is white.

Fuck, no one tell Sup Forums about this.

>Exactly why they appear is STILL too big of a spoiler to share

Yondu dies

>WE ARE GROOT
MOTYAY

Ego the Living Planet is Star Lord's father because Marvel is going to make at least one Fantastic Four prequel movie that takes place in the 70s or 80s that involves Ego attacking Earth for some reason, fighting the Fantastic Four, and impregnating Quill's mother. Most of the effects and memories of this will be undone somehow by some individual who has or acquires superpowers or magical abilities.

This will probably be the final or only Fantastic Four movie and will retcon them out of existence to explain why they are never mentioned in any other movies.

>Bring back the OG Guardians but leave out my favorite one

He's apparently in the main movie, played by Michael Rosenbaum. He's Stakar's right hand man.

cnet.com/news/spoiler-major-cameos-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-revealed/ Link.

what better to steal than the collectors prized living diamond, user

Are they also going to have absolutely no resemblance to their comic versions like Yondu?

So is the Collector ever coming back?

So we'll see Stakar coming up and then Vision turning into Adam Warlock in Inifnity War. This means that we could get Stakar, Ayesha, and Adam Warlock in one or more prequel movies and find out how Adam ended up in the mind stone.

I'm guessing they don't even hint at them getting matching uniforms?

He was just in the movie to explain what the Infinity stones are. It was a retarded idea to give him one stone in a post credits scene that the average movie goer doesn't even remember it exists. It was even more of a retarded idea to turn that flying goo into an infinity stone instead of being forgotten along with Malekith in that wasteland.

>That sounds like fun. Gunn delivers on his vision

I hate the Gunn dick sucking, all he is doing is yet more ''in the next movie yet more comic book characters will appear, can you believe it??''

And people eat that shit up like ''OMG Gunn its such a creative genious!!!''