Can we STOP posting the Mark Hamill hurts video?

A clip taken out of context so you can call him "based" isn't an argument. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
youtube.com/watch?v=hpu8pD9C-1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DAMAGE CONTROL

I don't work for Disney and don't know why you'd think that

Bump

it's much more of an argument then "you're racist" is

Why won't my thread bump reeeee

Y'all really ARE butthurt about a black stormtrooper and a FEMALE jedi

UPBOAT

>that last line

I actually forgot Finn was even in this movie every time he wasn't on screen, they kept sidelining him. So I was pissed the black stormtrooper wasn't in it enough and I still hated the movie.

you mean the nigger cooning around who's toys flopped and was relegated to a shitty side story with a fat gook?

Literally only literal Nazis hated TFA and TLJ!

>interesting

Oh, so now you cannot criticize a movie or you are a nazi? O.K

But of courshe.
That it the go to "defense" when commies know that they have no actual argument.

>hurr ur just racist

>Literally only literal Nazis hated TFA and TLJ!
not true. incels and cumskins hate the new movies too, 2bh.

>somehow turns it into a race issue

Why does the left ALWAYS do this?

Because Sup Forumstards were legit asshurt AF about TFA. Look at this shit and laugh.

because everything IS a race issue you nazi

black men are DYING on the streets RIGHT NOW for no other reason than the color of their skin

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

OP here
>No one actually responds to the main point about Hamill liking what they did with Luke and the clip being cut up
Yes. Yes you are racist because all you can do is lock onto the bit about race. Obsessed.

He doesn't actually like what they've done. It's called not biting the hand that feeds you. He's been backhand talking the whole time, there's even that video of Kathleen having to cut him off because she gets sick of his shit.

>He doesn't actually like what they've done.
Oh hey Mark, I'm glad to see you sharing your feelings on this board.
Oh wait your not mark?
Do you atleast know him?
No?
Then fuck off faggot, you're wrong.

>only racists hate new star wars
thanks reddit

I'll refer you to:

>>No one actually responds to the main point about Hamill liking what they did with Luke and the clip being cut up
Hmm maybe it's because I don't give a shit about whether or not Hamill liked his role in the shitty movie or not.
>Yes. Yes you are racist because all you can do is lock onto the bit about race. Obsessed.
That doesn't make someone racist, retard. It was just a stupid assertion and I pointed it out because it was funny and the only interesting thing in Reddit's post.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpu8pD9C-1s
He still wasn't happy about it. Whether or not it was ''interesting'', Mark didn't call it a positive thing and clearly says it's bs. And frankly, I think so too.