Geronimo Stilton

Thea certainly gets in a lot of fights in this cartoon.

Season 3 is still unavailable for purchase, isn't it?

Reposting my old piece.

2 posters. What a thread!

I never got to the thea sisters how is it

So is this the mouse fuckers anonymous thread?

Cute mouse lady. These fights are better than those in Adventure time, amazingly.

It is not one thing, and a fucking mess. There are illustrated books, which are for babies. There are comics that are just the same thing as books.

And then there are the "graphic novels" from Papercutz, and those are for a somewhat higher level, not babies anymore. Those are wonderful, as long you are not allergic to "slightly girly stuff". I'd say you read those.

Regardless of version, it's basically 5 girls solving mysteries and generally doing good things for the community. Ending is usually unpredictable.

Underrated series. Also, nice to see you again Mister Twister, thanks for those higher quality Legends of Treasure Islands rips.

Keep in mind that I anonpost half the time, which mean you "see me" all the time.

>Pinky pick Does not appear in the show

This cartoon was dead from the beginning

>know nothing about this series
>suddenly find out about it because shit tons of the books come through my part time job
When did this series start? I feel like it must have been after I was a kid.

I've been meaning to watch this, for the cute mouse girl and the fight scene.

I was born in 95 and they were some of the first books I read. I think they've been cranking them out for awhile.

Huh. They should've been right in my strike range then, though maybe a few years does make a difference. Guess that's just how it is some times. I was just surprised how fucking many of them there were in so many different forms.

Will Amazon pick up season three like they did the first two seasons?

bump