How's this run been?

How's this run been?

Hype for the crossover that's coming up, but I've only been following Deathstroke and Teen Titans (which I'd have already dropped had this not been announced).

Worth catching up on ahead of Lazarus Contract?

It's been good so far .

Decidedly bland. Bad art and run of the mill writing, so exactly what you'd expect from the team they put on it.

Terrible art not counting the fill in issues, story has been ok but first arc had too much of a Wally hard on and didn't tell much of a team story.

I'm actually kind of hyped for both crossovers. And that's despite the last issue of Titans being weak (the annual was nice, tho. I just am not really interested in the last arc because I don't really care for the new member and hes husband).

The only good thing about the crossover is how much salt will be generated by Slade dismantling two teams of superheroes filled with people who should easily be able to crush him one on one.

the writing is decent but the art is terrible

but the whole impetus for Lazarus Contract is that Slade gets Flash powers

I like it a lot. It scratches my team supers itch and my superhero legacy itch at the same time. I really adore Abnett, while he isnt breaking new ground or anything, he writers a perfectly serviceable cape book. Its almost platonic in how much of an "archtypical" superhero book it is, like a lesser Astro City, and I dig it.

>Donna, you're a fucktoy

It's good but not great and the art sucks
You can read it if you want but I wouldn't spend money on it except I already have and will probably continue to do so.

I like it more than Teen Titans book.

It's fine.
I'd bump that up to "good" if it wasn't for the art.

It's writing is just fine but fuck Booth's art is bad.

If it had a good artist it would be a solid 8/10 book desu

Watch out! Sandworms!

Which he's going to do by beating up a speedster and taking their powers. Presumably after beating the rest of the Titans and Teen Titans.

oh so you've read it then?

I was really hyped because I thought that, after DCU Rebirth, the newly formed Titans would actually be involved and start hunting down shit about Manhattan.

Turns out it's just going to be a series of Batman crossovers so I couldn't give a shit about this ugly book anymore. Real letdown.

And no, the word "Manhattan" is not actually playing into the plot you faggots.

The art isn't terrible. It's just that coloring doesn't help the pencils.
The pencils and even the inking alone is quite decent.

>Brett Booth
>pencils quite decent

I've seen worse.
Much worse.

Dare you to read last Thunderbolts?

"Yeah, sure, drinking piss is gross -- but have you eaten poop? Piss isn't so bad now, huh?"

IS Donna a fucktoy?
Show me that this is true, because the answer is important to me.

But Booth and drinking piss aren't bad