Why did she reject him?

Why did she reject him?

she realized her head was bigger than his

he wasn't big enough to satisfy her

No, he rejected her first. Read this page, there's no way he would've gone with her.

Does he have autism?

symmetric face

Will they end up together?

What do you mean?

Who the fuck makes these? Just plain stupid.

He's intensely ugly, obviously. He's more poignant to look upon even without the scar make-up than Sebastian Shaw's unmasked Vader in ROTJ.

He looks fine.

he's the weird kind of ugly where it ends up being not ugly

I wish he'd cut those damn moustaches IRL! He looks nice shaved as Kylo.

Because she's a fucking idiot. He gave her an offer to join him and have a fresh start. But no, 'muh friends' even though there's like no one left

She's playing hard to get.

because he sperged out and was a dick to her

Hi Adam.

This
He's got a kind of storied face, and when you first see him with no mask in The Force Awakens it's a really great moment. You kind of expect this gross monster like Darth Vader but then it's just this young, not handsome but sort of "beautiful" or innocent looking guy with long dark hair. I don't know if it's just me but there's something about him that looks right.

>She's playing hard to get.
Why do girls do this?

>that smug smile
because she has more force than him

women only date lower, never higher

Didn't he torture the shit out of her like a week ago in movie time?
I'm certain she's still holding a grudge about that.

Because she love Finn

>I'm certain she's still holding a grudge about that.
Really? Immature.

Because women crave attention

Because it is fun for them

BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING JEW MALE!

huh?

You somehow missed out that she attacked Luke after hearing about what he did to him?

She's giving him the cold shoulder because he said down mean things. She'll come around in IX

she liked it

he looks deformed

Because he's ugly as sin.

what kind of autist took the time to make this

Kylo Ren really did nothing wrong and I don't mean it in the meme way.
>Be Ben
>Parents give you away to become a Jedi
>Uncle Luke tries to kill you while you sleep (no matter if he changed his mind from Kylo's point of view there was only one way to interpret that scene)
>After you get away you fucking parents side with your murder uncle instead of you
>Snoke becomes your new daddy
>Snoke starts berating you to
>Kill real asshole dead
>Kill new asshole dead
>Spare mom because despite all you still believe in the good in her
>After Snoke is dead offer Rey a fresh start, no more Jedi and Sith and good and evil. Let's just bring peace and order back
>Rey tries to get her saber to kill you too
>Everyone betrays you no matter how hard you try to help them

>mass execute an entire village full of people in the first scene of the first film

yo fuck sand people

>yfw all Kylo wanted was to be an artist

As I said he always tried to fit in and do his best. When Snoke told him be my new Vader he gave it his best shot. Alas it was not good enough like every other time he tried. Poor Benny.

Holy shit.

the moment he took of his helmet in the force awakens the whole theather laught

wow proofreading would have been a great idea

Because she is dumb as fuck.

The galaxy currently has no real government and the rebels cannot even pull together a small rescue fleet let alone actually rule anything. The first order on the other hand has a military and the means to govern. She should of joined him and helped influence him from inside the new government. That is the practical approach that would save the greatest number of lives and affect the most change.

Also since would basically be a dictatorship with hereditary rule her children would be the next in line and she could raise them as she felt fit and improve the galaxy for generations to come.

Would personally do this but it wouldn't translate well in film.

Also the entire Resistance fits inside of the fucking Falcon at the end of the movie. How do they plan on winning a war with this?

This would be the perfect solution if only nu trilogy wasn't infantile garbage.

Of course it would.

Rey "turns to the dark side", but only in the opinion of the First Order and the Resistance. She's fighting a personal battle for the light from within, but she has to sacrifice her friends to do it.

It's a far more dramatic idea than "HURR EMPIRE VS REBELS PART 9, THIS TIME THE DEATH STAR IS THE SIZE OF A WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM!!!!!!111"

He's the one who has to come around though.

Look at his face, of course he does.

>Tfw all you ever wanted was to be loved, you finally think you'll get that with a qt, then she rejects you

This is the first time feel wojak is less ugly than the person he's based on.

Replies: 47
Posters: 32

Someone deranged is obviously spamming their negative opinions.

>Why do girls do this?
sandy vag

Someone who knows comedy clearly you unfunny shit.

it would have been mad kino if after they kill the royal guard guys it was actually REY who goes "now we can take over the first order and rule the galaxy together" and it's Kylo who goes "wtf m8 I just turned to the good side for you" and they end up with their roles reversed rather than the generic story of Kylo is still evil literally just because he's mad at Luke and Rey is extremely heroic and perfect literally just because she's the protagonist

As fucking great as that twist would've been, Kathleen isn't about to let a white protagonist in now that she's killed them all off.

>Let go of the past, Rey.
>can't let go of hating Luke

What a shit movie.

Because he is white

she a strong independent woman who don't need no man

this is probably the legit rational of introducing rose to curb the finn/rey romance

>let go of the past
>kill it if you have to
>kill it
>if you have to

Because he has an incel face.

Adam has a goofy ass asymmetrical as fuck face. In some angles he looks OKAY, but he's all wrong.

Here's a picture taken to make him look as good as possible, and he's still a 5/10.

He didn't have to though, Luke had gone away. Kylo was fueled by his autism.

I wish the movie had ended with Rey "seeming" to go Dark and join Kylo in the FO. Then their actual plan is to save the Republic by hijacking the FO from within.

I meant the part where we would see it being effective - having baby with Kylo, raising him right despite The First Order influence.

the only thing that can save the franchise

What is wrong with it, though.

>Adam has a goofy ass asymmetrical as fuck face
>What is wrong with it

Only your reading comprehension.

>first time Kylo's face is in TLJ
>some girl in theater I'm seeing TLJ in says "he's so cute" to girl sitting next to her

stay mad ugly boy

he was autistic about him being alive of course he had to do it

What is assymetrical about it? srs

Ah, there he is.

she had a deeper connection with kylo than any other character and she was essentially written to join him.
but rey can do no evil!

>What is assymetrical about it?

Google what asymmetrical means.

shut up adam
go convince Kathleen to actually make the last one interesting

>post in a thread
>reply to someone else's post in the same thread
>DERANGED SPAMMER OMG COULD YOU LIKE NOT
fuck off you faggot

Tbh he looks like a well groomed sminem.

Ok, you got nothing.

> Kylo Ren takes off his helmet in TFA
> Moment of silence in audience
> gf: "Put it back on"

REEEE HE ISN'T A COOKIE CUTTER HOLLYWOOD MALE LEAD LIKE MY FAVORITE MCU ACTORS.

Fucking go back to tumblr

Because he's a basement dweller-pallid spaghettilord thirty year old virgin, probably.

>things that never happened

And you have eye problems.

No one is a bigger virgin than Luke

I had the exact same reaction. In fact, I think most people were fucking giggling in the theatre as soon as he revealed his face.

fucking americlaps

>even his fuckimg CAPE has a function
This is retarded. Its a CAPE.

This happened in the UK for me. There was just a wave of laughter when he whipped out that borzoi face and started trying to charm Rey with it.

Point out 3 things.

What the fuck is Rey's agenda anyways? She just does shit for the hell of it, right? There was no reason to not just go "Oh ok we can rule together. Now that Snoke is dead let's just all sit together and work this out." Kylo would have gotten weak with his mom at the table. Rey could have stopped the war right there. The only reason she didn't is that Disney demands another movie.

Yeah but notice it's an anti-static function. His hair needs to be perfect, static would ruin it.

Like Hitler.

>lieutenant jobber
lel

Literally playing hard to get for the fuck of it.

First film was her letting go of her dead family, finding a new one and wanting to get stronger at the end to protect it from the FO/Kyle.

TLJ Rey seemed all over the place, I don't know.

this happened in germany retard

>laughing is now the same as clapping
>has never watched a comediec movie

Am I your girlfriend? I said the exact same thing

I don't know, she had a fairly consistent drive throughout the movie, and that was to redeem Kylo Ren.

It's called being famous user.

Up until the point where she actually got him to turn on Snoke. Then she completely abandoned that motivation. His plan to actually take over the First Order was much better than her plan to run away together and get shot by the FO. It makes no sense.

I don't personally know any girls who found him any kind of attractive, most even seem to think he looks repellent/laughed in the cinema, but he seems to draw the twilight whales in like crazy.