Spent the whole day procrastinating aka browsing Sup Forums instead of studying for my exam

>spent the whole day procrastinating aka browsing Sup Forums instead of studying for my exam
>which I have to attend tomorrow
Any movie for this kino-esque feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJcZ-5P8hE
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hate that i procrastinated all day
>recommend movies so i can procrastinate further

Oh fuck you're right

Holy shit, me too. I'm just so tired. What do we do, user?

Same and I have 3 exams tomorrow.

I just dropped off a masters course at uni because i'd rather procrastinate than find the motivation to do anything ever.

How do we fix this, anons? Are there any youtube videos on this feel perhaps?

just sneedpost it'll relieve all of your stress

Risky Business (1983)
The Breakfast Club (1985)
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure (1989)
Procrastination (2007)
Procrastination (2014)

kek me too user. There's still time to watch the directors cut lord of the rings trilogy

>got all A’s this semester
>graduating Uni with a cushy job starting at 60k this May

Don’t know this feel. Do well in school kids, it pays off.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s

>posting on Sup Forums

What major?
>tfw dropped out of CS major
>tfw gonna do something I already enjoy doing
>tfw finally gonna have normal people in my classes
Any kinos about good decisions?

barton fink

I’m in CS as well. You made the right choice if you don’t actually enjoy it but I do so it’s win-win for me, I’ve been doing it since I was a kid long before I imagine making money for it. As for the people yeah there’s weirdos but I go to a huge state school so I have plenty of normie friends in the program as well and there’s even been some cuties to date in CS which is nice so I guess it depends on the school.

Do something that makes you happier over just making money though. I’m just shitposting that an user on Sup Forums is actually doing okay in life to inspire you all.

That said you’ll still never escape this place, I first started browsing Sup Forums in like 2009 when I was an underage faggot

cuck

Buy adderall, dexedrine, or meth if you can't find the first two. It's what I did and it saved my ass.

>take adderall to study
>wind up masturbating for 8 hours
Every time

Its entitled

>midnight oil

>mfw I have two of the hardest finals on the same day next week
>couldn't study before because of a fuckton of assignments
Fuck it, I was doomed from the start

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJcZ-5P8hE

>also graduating in CS next semester
>the senior classes are so difficult and bullshit that all the retards failing out meant I barely had to study for the final to get an A

Fees guud

>tfw lawfag
>used to love it first year
>second year i lost all motivation
>in my third year, growing to really hate it
what the fuck do I do
what happened

You're on your way to becoming a standard law practitioner. I'd suggest working on your alcohol tolerance if you haven't already.

I think I'll like what I want to do but I feel like a brainlet for not being able to handle the STEM meme.
You should probably talk to your asvisor(s) and family. Outside perspective helps a lot with this stuff. I almost cucked myself this semester but didn't completely because I said something to my parents when they asked.

>have 500 word essay due on wednesday
>haven't even started
just fugg my life up sempai

Please post on Wednesday when you have 4 hours left and you still haven't started it.

Once you start actually working you'll love it. Law is the shit.

Is that why so many lawyers are alcoholics?

Here you go OP. This should cheer you up:
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Same with me studying Finance. I got between 80-90% in all my first year exams but my motivation completely went out the window in second year this year. I have a HR exam tomorrow and have barely studied and only showed up for like 3 or 4 classes.

Me too but I got all my hard exams done already.