APOLOGIZE

Hitler was an underachiever, i'm sorry for that.

Yes you should, you Jew fuck.

no
JJ made a shit movie by copying ANH
Rian made a shit movie by ignoring other star wars films

both were shit

It was this cocksucker who initiated the rape and consequent murder.

There are only 2 directors that deserve an apology. JJ and Rian can burn in hell.

Eh, Force Awaken was mediocre even at normie standards. If I apologized to every director that made a mediocre film, I'd have to apologize to all of Hollywood.

Why? This is partially, if not mostly, your fault.

Because of this hack, anyone is entitled to direct a Star wars movie. Back in the day George Lucas struggled to find a director for the prequels. Now you got a random woman who made an indie film 10 years ago asking Lucasfilm why she can't direct a SW.

Why would they have multiple directors for these films?
How are these films meant to be properly built upon the last with one vision of the story without it. It explains the failing of TLJ

Star Wars 1984

The audience claps as the scroller runs down the screen.
>>(everyone knows this pile of shit is aweful but pretends to like it.)

Rey swings her staff like a girl after awkwardly running to stage right.
>>(Everyone pretends she is a super awesome warrior)

Fin and Poe embrace in a steamy passionate kiss
>>(everyone pretends this is not disgusting revolting and horrific)

White Male enters scene
>>(everyone boos and hisses, some get up and shout each demonstrating their party loyalty.)

Film ends
>>everyone claps. Another great star wars.

>Why would they have multiple directors for these films?
Empire had a different director from A New Hope.

Fuck you and your mystery box of endless setups with no payoffs, you fucking penis nose

No fuck that Kike and everyone else who wrote the shit that was TFA and set up the trilogy to fail form the get go.

That fucking kike should step down and give the director role to a female woman of color

>helped spearhead the genericies and horrific nostalgia-baiting yet mythos-erasing cancer of Disney's™ Marvel™ Presents The Star Wars™ without any of the casual visual creativity, drama or gravitas of any of Lucas' movies
Yeah, no, fuck JJ

By this logic, Lucas is ultimately to blame for selling off to Disney.

>be creator of most iconic film franchise in the history of film
>make a billion-dollar enterprise off of it
>decades later want to make prequels
>uses the same invention he used to make the OT
>but they're not the OT so they get shit on
>the next ten fucking years of your life get shit on by "fans"
>"fans" make a documentary about how shit you are
>"Fuck it let the jews have it, the fans'll get the same thing they wanted forever"
>initially "fans" excited, so much so that TFA becomes one of the biggest-grossing movies of all time
>but then it sets in
>they're going to get a shittier version of the OT
>forever
>every one of their favorite characters is going to also be erased for the failures that are the new protagonists and antagonists
>only now they can't blame a single director
Manchildren fanboys deserve it

>be billionaire
>care what anyone else thinks
He couldn't handle the bantz.

His film was shit. At least Rians took risks.

>put years of your life into something
>your creative heart and soul into it
>get shit on endlessly because you didn't pander
You've got to get MAD

>le it took risks meme
go back to where you came from journalists

Rian took risks that practically destroyed Luke's character arc and ignored every single question from TFA (except Rey's parents, which was a shitty reveal). Abrams played it safe but at least he didn't taint the rest of the series and some of it's best characters.

>at least he didn't taint the rest of the series and some of it's best characters.

Have you watched his interviews? He called Disney "white slavers" and you could tell he was upset they didn't want his ideas.

Lucas is an artist who poured genuine passion into all his films, including the prequels, not everything's about money.

Yeah because faggots like you mercilessly mocked him for the prequels, so he threw his hands in the air and said fuck you all.

>Rian took risks that practically destroyed Luke's character arc

How? The movie is a literal product and actually undermining Luke was the only interesting thing it did.

Lucas sold, deal with it.
>b-but fans were s-so mean...

No other billionaire director would give even a single shit but since he's a soyboy cuck he buckled under the pressure like a pussy and threw in the towel instead of staying in it to win.

>Makes Star Trek an unintelligent typical shitpile
>Makes Star Wars an unemotional typical shitpile
And begging for forgiveness he should, but we all know that when Ep. IX fails the excuse will be "Well he did the best he could to follow 8"

>No other billionaire director
There's only one of those, and he shilled Genisys

And he stands by his views while giving literally zero fucks about fan opinions. That's what separates him from the herd. That's why he has the highest selling movie of all time.

Why are nerdy neckbeards literally the only one besides muslims that get butthurt over Jews?

>stands by his views
>so buttflustered that his franchise got run into the ground that he's now redoing it in order to negate the other movies

sorry... that the Holo©au$t™ was not real, you talentless, cretinous, kike cancer

Erm why is he covered in chocolate?

TFA apologists cover themselves in chocolate? What?

You're thinking of Ridley Scott.

>Cameron didn't like Terminator 3 and 4
>is now planning to do HIS Terminator 3 and 4

yeah as disappointing as TLJ was, I still say Alien Covenant is the most bullshit movie of 2017.

TLJ made me sad and confused, but Covenant outright pissed me off.

jews are white - mike stoklasa

Covenant and Prometheus did nothing but shit all over the core mystery and otherworldly appeal of the whole ALIEN concept. I can watch a movie like TLJ and (mostly) suspend my belief for much of it, but in Covenant the problems were always too massive to ignore.

Fuck no, that kike has no understanding of setup and payoff. He had a big hand in TLJ and it fucking shows.

Rian says he didn't consult JJ on anything and wanted to throw mysteries like Snoke and Rey's parents out the window. So no, JJ really didn't.

I liked Prometheus, though.

Didn't really shit on the mythos like Covenant did, plus based Noomi's presence is always welcomed.

No.
He ruined Star Trek.

The people who say Prometheus explained too much will instantly turn around and say that it raised more questions than answers. The real problem with Prometheus was trying to please Alien fanboys, which resulted in it turning it into another dumb "ten little niggers" slasher.

I think you meant to say "Covenant", as Prometheus had no fucking desire to please Alien fanboys.

Shouldn't have listened to the fucking fanboys in the first place.
I mean he made that fucking Bible movie nobody was interested in so why did he thought he has to listen to the fans when he made Prometheus?
And then he made the same exact mistake again when doing Covenant.
Just make a good movie which follows an internal logic ffs.

>why did he thought he has to listen to the fans when he made Prometheus?
I don't recall too much fan pandering in Prometheus, though.

The shoehorned slasher plot from the grey goo monsters was clearly there to win over the autistic Alien fanboys who just want another "monster picks off morons one by one" plot. It wasn't as pronounced as it was in Covenant, which went out of its way to shit on Prometheus, but it was definitely there.

yeah I can see that. Still at least it didn't delve head first into retarded "the Xenos are the product of science, not nature" bullshit.

...man I just want Planet Giger, where all of his drawings are actually living, breathing nightmares.