Endtown 2017-04-21

Wow, these wolves are smart! This will obviously get people to stop hating them and won't backfire at all.

Also, I like that small joke about how the manly goat we saw earlier answering the phone is actually... small.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/post/91730859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's also a nice nod to Aaron being Texan.

> Wolf starts shit by being a racist and intimidating fuck against a pig
> One of the larger animals stands up for the pig and puts the Wolf bitch in her place
> "WAAAAAAH STOP BULLYING US! WE'RE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD!"

What the fuck is up with these assholes?

This civil war is starting to cook pretty well, when are we going to see the politic?? that should be fun

Exactly how things are in real life.
You call someone out for their bullshit, and if they're of a different race, people will say you attacked them for racist reasons

Has anyone noticed this guy can't draw wolves? They look like lions or bears.

That just makes me like Aaron more.

Fuckin' wolffags.

If you're gonna be a goddamn furfag, at least be original, be a snail or a dung beetle or even just a shitty little nutria or something

wolf chick hardly got into the meat of her prejudice before she got her ass thrown to the curb by the horse, hardly reason for physical removal. only the weak are hurt by words.

>Fuckin' wolffags.

This.

Fuck the wolves, race war now!.

I've never met a single furry that reminded me of a wolf in any way, unless it was one of those inbred ones in Yellowstone that were literally jailhouse retarded.

The egyptians thought dung beetles were a good symbol for Ra because he pushes the Sun accross the sky in the same way they roll dung in the ground. It's honestly kinda cute, I've seen them in my grandpa's farm taking care of cow patties.

Times change, as do meanings

Eh, I wouldn't mind being a dung beetle. Better than being a parasite or a lowly worm.

Closer by the day

>THE DELEGATES DAHNALLLDD

Better than being a wolf.

>disgruntled minority raise a ruckus
Man, the friggin' animalism riots were like 9 months ago. Don't these idiots ever learn?

Well it's obvious at this point that the wolves aren't eating the pigs, so what do you think is happening to them? Do you think they're being Frankensteined into some kind of pig god?

>parasite or a lowly worm
>better than being a wolf
I think those things are one and the same.

Only 5 people standing around with signs?
You think there would be a bigger turnout for a wolf centered protest when seemingly every wolf in town howled at once.

If I was gonna be an animal person I'd wanna be one with a prehensile body part. Maybe an anteater or a gibbon.

There's more behind the donkey, she was followed.
remove wolves

Better to be a small protest where the police wont bother you than to have a huge crowd thus drawing out the police force.

You don't get to choose in the world of Endtown.

Animal-person racism is real or wait
uhh...
What exactly is the term for these things anyway?
Demi-human, Mutant, Furry?
and is it speciesism or fursicution?

Mutants.

Fuck wolves.

>Fuck wolves.

This might end in a murr-der

Wouldn't it be more like "Skin the wolves" or something?

Good thing you had that period in there.

>mutants fuck wolves

It's all a ploy by the Endtown muslim society to get rid of dirty pigs.

Updating the Heather "Around a pack, watch your back" Hoss ref.

You think she's holding back after what happened or is she genuinely a wuss now that Aaron needs it for the plot?

I think it's because she is out numbered. She could definitely take a wolf in a fair fight but now there's at least 5 wolves and who knows if they have weapons or not.

The tension is killing me.

what

Aaron Neathery is from and curently living in Texas, IIRC. Kirbee is also implied to be southern so we guessed she is kinda based on someone he knows (possibly Selina, his fiancee).

I think he's referring to some of Texas's stances of personal freedoms. The Gadsden flag has become the libertarian flag. Heather needs to take that advice and arm herself. A pack of wolves doesn't look so intimidating when you have a bullet or two each one of them.

Horses are scary.

I hope its literally all the wolves in Endtown, all the ones who've been causing problems
Meta-human racism

Excellent as always.

nigga that's so kawaii

Khepri relevant posts? I missed out.

desuarchive.org/co/post/91730859

>yfw he only steals garbage

>>yfw he only steals garbage

>implying he didn't steal my heart.

Don't think I need to say it again.

fuck you carlos, you have to go back

It's important to wash your fruits and vegetables.

He never asked for this.

So I've noticed only sanitation wolf is the only wolf to be depicted with a job. Are the other wolves just lazy as shit or do jobs keep from hiring them because their wolves?

*they're wolves
Shit

Okay but what the fuck is actually going on, like why are the wolves getting all defensive now? And when did wolves start hating pigs? Like this all came out of nowhere.

Pigs are disappearing and the wolves are getting threatening messages. The wolves believe that the pigs are behind those threats.

The weak should fear the strong.