Confess

Confess

I savor the smell of my own farts

Fuck you father

unironically think MIB is a perfect movie

Jar jar did nothing wrong.

I've skipped leg day for the past month and a half.

I liked Cara Delevingne as an actress just because she's my waifu

I spam Daisy Ridley but I hate Disney Star Wars with passion

I don't enjoy baneposting as much as I used to.

I'm only here for the memes

You know the scene when Benicio comes out of the darkness? I hoped it would be Jar Jar till the end

I think RotJ is better than A New Hope

I've done the unthinkable and I feel that I am beyond salvation.. I do not ask for forgiveness, but understanding.. I-I changed my waifu.. I-I couldn't help it.. The hairy arms of Lily James were too strong, they enthralled me completely.. S-say to Gemma that I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to be like this..

I shot the Pope and burned down the Vatican

I pretend to be a virgin on Sup Forums to fit in even though I've had sex

unforgivable
kys my son

I had an exam 1 week ago and I was assigned a seat behind a very average looking girl. She had strong body odour and that gave me an erection. I wrote the exam with a boner, even though she was a 5/10. I also jack off to pics of celebrity armpits.

Why did Wojack get fat when he entered the priesthood?

Because you touch yourself at night

Fuck you fat man

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Leave.

I gave Disney money for the new Starwars even though I knew it will be terrible because the last one was already bad, just only because I don't want to say no to my friends who still enjoy it.

Doubtful causation

Temple of doom is my favourite indiana jones

hey, me too

>I pretend to be a virgin on Sup Forums to fit in
What? It's reverse, snowflake

I have no problem with Jackson dropping Tom Bombadil from the LOTR movies

I'm mostly ambivalent to politics since I have way too much to focus on in my life, but sometimes I'll roleplay as a hardcore leftist to get (You)s on Sup Forums and other boards. Mostly, I'll just steal talking points from guys like Moviebob or Hbomberguy, sometimes word for word. It's surprisingly effective.

I also find Raimi and Baneposting hilarious

That's because it's the best one. You've done nothing wrong.

I liked Episodes VII and VIII but found Rogue One pretty uninteresting.

I made a short film where I shat on action figures that look like pop culture icons and lowered in news articles by fishing rod. There was also a scene where I moved a toy plane in to two turds stood on their ends symbolizing 9/11.

I think The Last Temptation if Scorsese's best movie and hardly even heretical

Good taste.

I waifupost here to counteract the starwars menace

which waifu, user?

Those are just self-loathing incels

Sometimes I go about in pity for myself...

you are no sinner, user

I want someone to post some gore on Sup Forums right now

I'm unironically a Nazi and I only post on Sup Forums to remind you of (((who))) is responsible for movies and shows being shitty in modern times.

Damn, what kind of cuck board was this taken from?

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

I bombed both of my finals despite knowing the material because I was stressed out about not doing well, I'm too inflexible to do most of the exercises in my workout routine, I'm too lazy to fix my posture to get more flexible, and I've only eaten enough two out of the last five days. I've spent the entire day playing video games and shitposting on Sup Forums despite having tons of shit to do.

Fuck bros I just want even one thing in my life to go well so I can feel good enough to do the other things, everything is an obstacle from me looking or feeling good

It says right there, on the bottom-right.

I am the only true sneedposter. Everyone else who sneedposts only does so because I stealthily manipulated them into doing so I am also an anti-sneed poster.

>I'm unironically a Nazi

Father, I lust for Mia Malkova's talents and I'm jealous about it.
I also think Brokeback Mountain in a master piece

I am black and Sup Forumsack and I like LARPing as a white liberal soyboy here in Sup Forums

I only come here to post my waifu, but I will say anything to blend into any thread and post her.

who is she user

Amy

Sometimes I download shitty movies starring my favorite actresses only so I can masturbate to them and think about different scenarios I would have them as my waifus

It got so bad to the point where I broke up with my ex because she couldn't stand me having posters and pictures of them saved all over. Since we only saw each other once a week she got frustrated because I'd ask her to pretend to be that certain actress during. At first it was kinky but then she told me I made her feel ugly

My weird attraction has not ended yet bros. I am at the point of no return. The same feeling you get when you fall in love or see a sexy chick I only ever get when watching kinos featuring cute actresses and I am detached from real women

This scene gave me a boner

I talked to a psychologist about it and even had a family intervention. They all think I'm cured but truth of the matter is I spent like a good $1k on autographs, photos, movies, and posters off ebay
Forgive me I have sinned

Sage in all options

Before I go, man with fine taste. Remember to sage

I shave my pubic hair.