Tangled: The Series

Cassandra v. Eugene
>Tired of Cassandra and Eugene bickering, Rapunzel sends them on a scavenger hunt in hopes it will be a bonding experience.

>WATCH Disney Channel
watchdisneychannel.go.com/tangled-the-series/video/vdka3796869/01/06-cassandra-v-eugene

>CartoonExtra stream/download
cartoonextra.com/tangled-the-series-episode-5

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx
mega.nz/#F!8koWmRBD!2HkyBJTKOVSJ0zw79qkamA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Cassandra never knew her real parents

Interesting...

Hmm...

Also more great bantz.

Is this show any good?

I liked the movie.

Very slow paced, but gets its story and comedy across pretty nicely.

When the fuck is this coming on? I thought that shit premiers at 6:30 PM EST. It's after 7 now.

It always airs at 7:30 PM, don't know why Disney chose that timeslot.

Oh really? Could've sworn I heard 6:30 PM. Oh well.

The episodes are all very, very average. The show goes out of its way to be as cozy and light as possible, but the results end up somewhere between amusing enough and just boring.

Maybe locking Eugene and Cass in a cell alone together wasn't the best idea

"Evil" Rapunzel is best Rapunzel.

>tfw if this ever crosses over with Frozen it'll probably only have Anna since Elsa would still be a NEET due to the timeline

Oh fuuuuuck the Gothel theorists were fucking right aren't they

Rapunzel: Master ruseman

That was fucking adorable

Rapunzel makes my heartboner throb

It was nice to see that the Captain does care about Cassandra. Hopefully Rapunzel can get her to open up more about that

Tangled is dead

I'm a little sad that when the rest of Sup Forums and the world catches up to how top tier comfy this show is, we'll have an influx of shitposters in our threads.

Long lost siblings??

???

T-they wouldn't...Would they?

Why would the grate in the middle of the floor go to another cell?

I mean, it's for piss, right?

Implying such degrading conditions imposed by that design aren't exactly the point

Disney knows Elsa is the most popular thing about that entire franchise, they wouldn't avoid putting her front and center in the limelight for the most potential appeal.

I'm glad they're starting to reveal more backstory and stuff about the characters. Fluff episodes without much plot are okay but I want to have more stuff that deal with the thorns and Rapunzel's hair soon.

It could be a red herring and it's actually Eugene. Not Gothel's son or anything I mean maybe he's secretly special by birth in some other way.

It would be a bit cliched, but it fits their personalities that they fight like brother and sister.

I know I'm way late to the party on this, but god, Raps gets my fucking cock rock hard. Everything about her, I love. I love how she goes barefoot everywhere.

I always feel like it's weird how under the radar this show seems to be right now. Sup Forums isn't really talking about it much and Sup Forums not only fucking loved Tangled but talks about pretty much anything.

Any megas yet?

I accidentally lost my tab that had the pastebin in it.

Its on kimcartoon already.

Cassandra is a weird character, one episode everybody hates her, then love her, then hate her, the love her again. Only a true Elite Waifuer like I will love her no matter what.

Also this episode really seemed like it was trying to make Cass/Eugene a thing. Maybe its all the Anime with Tsundere protags I watch. But come on, Cass even calls him Eugene instead of Flynn or Ryder

>I always feel like it's weird how under the radar this show seems to be right now

It is strange, the show has basically every fetish known to man and most user's probably think they are Flynn

>I always feel like it's weird how under the radar this show seems to be right now. Sup Forums isn't really talking about it much and Sup Forums not only fucking loved Tangled but talks about pretty much anything.

I posted this before in an older thread but:

I think the Tangled cartoon exists in the limbo where it's not so good that Sup Forums busts a nut over it like Samurai Jack or controversial enough like SU where people like to argue about it all the time or bad enough that people go out of their way to mock it, so it exists in quiet obscurity of having 1-2 threads floating along every week.

No one calls Eugene Flynn Rider anymore

No one who actually knows him at least

>lost my tab
Do people not use bookmarks anymore?

Pastebin (courtesy of some kind user):
pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

Mega folder (courtesy of briannathestrange.tumblr):
mega.nz/#F!8koWmRBD!2HkyBJTKOVSJ0zw79qkamA

The new episode is on mega, but hasn't been put in the pastebin yet.

Nah, she constantly called him Rider for the first couple of episodes

I want to have hot steamy sex with tied up Eugene!

Seriously?

Fuck I have terrible memory

Why isn't there more rule 34 of Cass?

>
>
>
>Cassandra is a weird character, one episode everybody hates her, then love her, then hate her, the love her again. Only a true Elite Waifuer like I will love her no matter what.
>
>Also this episode really seemed like it was trying to make Cass/Eugene a thing. Maybe its all the Anime with Tsundere protags I watch. But come on, Cass even calls him Eugene instead of Flynn or Ryder

It's funny. For someone who was conceptually designed to be Rapunzel's BFF, Cass' best interactions are almost all with Eugene, and her interactions with Rapunzel have her looking like a selfish jerk.

"Cobra man? Ha ha. No, I'm gay as fuck."

Fuck, this post was supposed to be replying to

Also, what is it with cartoon writers and escape rooms? They had it on My Little Pony last week.

We still fresh in the season, give it time

So that means Eugene's the only one out of the whole main cast who isn't a virgin.

To be fair they only had one episode that really focused on Cass and Raps friendship. While Eugene and Cass have had two. It also helps that Cass and Eugene hate each other so those episodes dont need a conflict so much as a reason to get along. While because Raps and Cass really like each other there needs to be a conflict and for that someones got to be the bad guy, and it cant be the super waifu star.

Not having a boyfriend, or more likely girlfriend, doesnt mean she's never gone fishing at the docks, if ya get me drift. Hehe

I assumed that Rapunzel and Eugene are banging by now.

Cass a best.

But she was super mean to Rapunzel once so that means she is pure evil

I never bought into the theories that Cass is related to Gothel. But they wouldn't have mentioned her being adopted for no reason. They're gonna do something with that information, but I don't know what. Perhaps Gothel really is her mom.

Cass a extremely flawed character, which is ok, but definitely not a best. Rapunzel a best.

I know you are joking, but she didn't even learn a lesson. She did a bunch of objectively shitty things, and then got Rapunzel to apologize for doing nothing wrong. She blamed Rapunzel for not being able to read minds, instead of understanding that she should be able to talk openly to her trusted friend.

I don't think Cass is a bad character, but she didn't come off in a good light in that episode.

Huh, they actually did unlock another episode on the Disney Channel website

Must just keep them behind wall for several weeks

Don't forget to give those a watch now and again to show the mouse someone out there is

>Don't forget to give those a watch now and again to show the mouse someone out there is
Good idea. I've been trying to watch them on OnDemand. I wonder which viewership numbers they care about more out of those two.

I think they care mostly about the number of girls who go out to buy Rapunzel dolls.

Sad but true

Fucking Cars

muchas gracias

Rapunzel with her long hair flowing freely makes my kokoro go dokidoki. Her braided hairstyle is honestly my least favourite look.

(Brunette Rapunzel with pixie cut is still the best, though.)

Wow, dragon lady a shit

>Cass is holding a halberd and decides to risk a tunnel collapse instead of just slicing the dudes up

Cass, I love you, but come on.

Fight me irl.

da rapunz

Not with a Y-7 rating you won't

>ywn bully sleeping rapunzel
Why live?

Yeah. I had no delusions that they would actually do that on the Disney Channel. But from an in-universe perspective it makes no sense for her not to use the halberd for its intended purpose.

Rapunzel is not for abuse, friend.

Those are some hearty guys and the second she started swinging at them they'd probably be able to overpower her.

thats not twoo.

You think so? I don't know enough about medieval combat to say with confidence, but it seems to me like she'd be okay. She was trained, they were unarmed, and the halberd has great range compared to their arms.

When it comes to the Stabbingtons anyone who isn't Rapunzel seems to utterly fail against them

Mother Gothel beat the shit out of both of them with a tree branch.

A long weapon puts you at a disadvantage in a confined space, though. They were close to each other in fairly tight quarters.

mega?

Read the thread.

i was afraid of spoilers. i see it now

How does Rapunzel manage to be this consistently adorable episode after episode

I have a similar question: how is Rapunzel so consistently adorable when Cassandra flips between good friend/skilled fighter and huge bitch/overconfident, and Eugene flops between smooth talker and huge idiot?

Flynn never really struck me as much of a smooth talker in the original movie. Then again he spent most of it dealing with a whole bunch of shit. What he IS is a quick thinker who's good at coming up with ideas and plans on the fly.

Also I have to post this screenshot because Rapunzel knitted sweaters for herself and Eugene and I feel an urge to squeal like a little girl.

She even knitted one for Pascal. How adorable!

I hope she did something for Cassandra so she doesn't feel left out (even if she'd never admit it).

OMFG she made one for Pascal!!!

But we don't know if Rapunzel and Eugene attended Elsa's coronation before or after they were married.

murderous punzie best punzie

"This'll get rid of that pesky hangnail!"

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

1080p added. I might as well have to use a tripcode since I see a lot of people are referring to my link.

Thanks for your work, user!

She bakes cookies while throwing them in jail.

Trapping a couple of characters who don't like eachother in a room together is a very popular and easy way of forcing their relationship to develop and to get them to spout backstory details.

boobs look bigger than I remember

Why is Uncle Monty the nicest person ever

Seems like an awkward thing for them to do in the six months between the movie and the start of the show, to go on a big trip to a foreign nation to attend a coronation, when she had just reunited with her long lost family and hadn't even had her own formal coronation ceremony re-accepting her as princess of her own land yet. I think it makes more sense for it to take place after the show, after Raps gets her hair cut again.

cass confirmed for gothel jr

actually I think I saw someone from voiceactors or developers saying stuff like "it's just an easter egg they are not really connected" on a blog or something

hmm

Disney does cameos in their movies all the time. Rapunzel and Eugene being in Frozen doesn't make their worlds related any more than the Sun Flower showing up in Moana does or Belle showing up in Hunchback means she actually visited Paris.

Their cameo was just way more obvious than the Disney norm.

Anyone else get bothered watching Rapp cleaning the broken vase in her bare feet?

Seriously wtf?

It's been in worse situations

eg. when Raps slided like 10m on a cracked dry stone bridge in BEA

I mean when she slided in Tangled there was at least a puddle of water...

Her feet are probably super tough from walking barefoot everywhere. I know I just ruined a lot of footfags' dreams with that image but I don't care.

Oh shit we're going to see little kid Eugene in next week's episode. I can't wait.

so... wtf was about with this lady?

I would

King Frederic and Queen Arianna sure are progressive to hire a woman who's apparently incapable of verbal communication or... uh, interacting with people normally as a handmaiden.