How are you guys enjoying season 5 of Samurai Ashi?

How are you guys enjoying season 5 of Samurai Ashi?
Is it everything you hoped it would be?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/CsDOT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish her siblings received some definable traits before getting murdered

That might take away time from Ashi's show though

I like her backstory.

We could've at least learned their names

I wish that jack got more screentime. He's a fun side character.

Eh. It'seems okay. The Jack character keeps ruining the pacing.

2bh I don't even care Ashi is getting more screentime. Jack is boring right now with his "muh PTSD, why even live" emo self.

Just waiting for Ashi to snap Jack back into his good old self

I want Ashi to be killed by Aku in the finale

They should have kept her as a loli

>Few more episodes left
>Nothing substantial has happened yet

There has been no tension of any kind, none whatsoever. The sword hasn't been mentioned at all since the flash back and aku has done zip. I'm pissed off they wasted this entire season on some nobody.

>Jack's wife
>some nobody

yeh I want the dude with the beard to fuck off already

Literal kino, if I'm to be completely transparent with you, my metaphorically close relative

Jack will not marry ashi.

>Still being this angry over Ashi

Amazing, to be honest.

I can't wait for all the shipperfags to be completely and utterly BTFO when Ashi gets killed

The ultimate question...
When well Sensei Jack teach her the way of fighting with nothing, not even clothing?

Ugh, I fucking hate how Tara Strong was cast to voice Ashi, it was like they didn't even give a damn and just default to her.

why exactly is everyone angry at Ashi even?

I'm not exactly the biggest Samurai Jack fan, but I've watched most of the old seasons and I don't mind Ashi at all. I like her a lot actually.

I guess people are pissed that next episode will be an ashi focused episode while Jack is off somewhere with the horseman?

m8, as long as her womb gets filled to the brim with samurai cum, I don't give a fuck about what happens to her.
In fact, jack being stranded in the future, alone and immortal, his long awaited victory soured by the loss of the one he loves would make for a top tier bitersweet ending

Destroying Aku is the only substantial thing Jack has to do

>Ugh, I fucking hate Tara Strong
Same desu

It will be the perfect way to BTFO BOTH Daughterfags and Shipperfags!

don't any of you faggots realize that jack is going to pass his quest on to ashi?

DIE DIE DIE

No one is, people are just shit posting.

How insecure are you that a female character is ruining the entire season for you? Unforgivable, sempai.

Because the final season not being a retread of the first 4 seasons with a finale pisses them off. Some gave rational explanations & that's fine, but half of the bitching about Ashi has literally been mindless bitching.

Ashi a fucking shit

THAT'S her angry face? That looks more like her "slightly annoyed that something she doesn't care about is getting her attention" face. Step it up, girl.

First 3 episodes were ABSOLUTE KINO, it had everything that I expected to see plus more. The action scenes were just amazing, the animation is too good, etc.
Episode 4 and 5 are going in a way that I don't really like. First, because they didn't have any good action scene, I thought the scene with the monster children was terrible, and even more the scene where Jack fights monsters with Ashi on his back. However, I really liked the fact that these 2 episodes were very "vintage" to Samurai Jack, they had themes that were similar to old episodes, like being inside a giant creature. Also, the "Aku city" enviroment, side characters and such were very, very faithful to what the old Samurai Jack was.

THat new season has many good things and some flaws, I think the good things make up for it. Greatest problem is the fact that Ashi is getting more and more importance, to the point where Jack probably will barely appear in the next episode. Also, I didn't like the fact that they introduced the Daughters of Aku as some final boss enemies, just to have Jack go all BLACKED on them in episode 3. The change of Ashi from bad to good was also very quick, but I understand it had to be like that for the show to have 10 episodes.

My favourite part of the season is the fact that it is very faithful to the past seasons. The trailers made it look like it would be a completely EDGY version of SJ, but it is basically the same show, just a little darker and now it has blood. Aku is still the same comic relief/evil lord; Jack is still a very powerful, unmatched character; goofy situations still happen, even when the scene is a little serious(like the Aku woman nightmare, Ashi screaming at Jack while tied in chains, and Jack saying "I like the back fur".)
Sincerely the best cartoon I have watched in a long time.

Btw, why did they change Jack's skin color? It has been bothering me.

This season's plot would have been a stretch with 13 episodes, only 10 is really forcing them to lower quality in order to hurry shit up.

Fucking Samur-- I mean.. Lance

i'm still on the fence, Aku is depressed and jack is depressed, scotsman got killed then all jedi ghost stuff now.

I want to enjoy it, but i tell people the show is people have all the toys to use but don't know how to play them right.

The general consensus is that they need more episodes, right?

10 episodes is way too short to form any semblance of an arc, not to mention the FINAL season

You know how I know you're still a man-child? You refer to characters as your toys and get mad when other people don't play with them how you want them to play with them.

Aku has been a little too goofy, and non threatening so far. I don't have any particular urge to see him get killed.

Everything and more

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Because people think there needs to be some deep, complex plot when literally all Jack needs to do is defeat Aku.

Also I guess they want to know how/why he lost the sword which we're probably gonna find out soon anyway.

my fucking heart

I only wish that she'd stay angry for a little longer

>Jack gets to tap that

N
ASHI GETS NAKED TOMORROW
K
E
D

A
S
H
I

T
O
M
O
R
R
O
W

In honer of The Scotsman I am requesting a pic of the The Scotsman ghost harassing Aku

>people actually like this forced romance crap

holy shit, nu-Sup Forums is real

I feel like its going to be the other way around.

>Jack about to commit seppuku
>Not listening to any reason
>Ashi steps in and unclothes herself as such
>Saves him by giving him the first intense fuck of his life

everyone deserves a little love
yes, user, even you

How is it forced? And besides, it's still not a 100% chance that it's going to be a romance.

>people actually like that forced scatting robot
>people actually like that forced Scotsman cameo
>people actually like those forced alien dogs
>people actually like Jack's forced depression
>people actually like the forced fight scenes
>people actually like the forced blue Jack

holy shit, nu-Sup Forums is real

I forced my black dick in your mum.

so you want jack to remain a virgin huh?

Fuck off kike, no one's going to give into your jewish propaganda of anti-breeding

>and actually liked it

holy shit, nu-males are real

I honestly don't mind her at all. The only thing that would bother me would be if she and Jack became a couple.

Is this real?

get ready to get bothered then

Yes.
Get your dicks out Saturday night bruther.

TV SV

He's not going to do it though.

This is setting up Ashi to be his successor. She's going to return to the past.

Can I get sauce on this?

Did Adult Swim post it on social media or something?

Why would it bother you? I was pretty against it at first, but after last weeks episode I began to warm up to it and judging form the previews/spoilers tomorrows episode migh put me fully on board. I don't understand why people are so against it.

BIG
SAMURAI
SEXY
TIME

We've had leaks for a few weeks in a row now, usually posted in an imgur album

Last time it was right with the ghost scotsman
Now we're getting nude Ashi

Oh damn, are there any leaks for the next few episodes?

Sadly it's just for the next episode, it usually occurs a few days right before it hits Saturday

Loving it desu, can't wait for aku to get serious and starting tearing the shit out of jack.

Dude, what the fuck are you on about? He said that they have the makes for a good season, but weren't using the material they had to their full extent. Keep up.

m.imgur.com/a/CsDOT

Looong ago in a distant land, I AKU, the shapeshifting master of darkness, brought forth an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL!

It was red. And distuuuurbingly effeminate.

I got the feeling that some people hate her but don't even know why themselves, i saw one guy fucking call her a mary sue of all things

human stupidity knows no bounds

He's been like that since halfway through season 1. Remember his fairy tales? Or when he turned human to fight Jack? Or EXTRA THICK!

Thank man.

this guy gets it

Fucking Lan-- I mean.. Samurai

Nah.
You gotta be lovable to get loved, and some people are unlovable.

We learned three. Aki, Avi, and Ami.

Stephen a cute

Who is this lesbian (male) and why is she in my SJ thread?

So she's to be one of his concubine?

>The archers

FUCK

Yes, the animation, the violent scenes, the soundtrack, new villains, comedy, memes, and sexy women all in one season.

Genndy's art style is shitty looking and NOT hot. Fuck am I tired of you losers actually claiming you masturbate to this shit. Then again you losers claim Nicole from Gumball is the hottest piece of ass ever created. Lame shits.

You're so used to shit you consider any lanky thing masturbatable. At least Sup Forums masturbates to more anatomically correct females that do not look like doodles or geometric figures.

>Genndy's art style is shitty looking

The word you're looking for is stylized.

Stylized garbage, like the Star Wars prequels.

>At least Sup Forums masturbates to more anatomically correct females that do not look like doodles or geometric figures.

Please go elsewhere, baiter

No one is going to take you seriously with your fake tantrum

Annoyed? I don't even get much. She looks surprised at something off screen.

Go back to then, weeb.

>any chance this has of being remotely hot is removed when you remember that Ashi turns into a monkey any time she's not looking directly at the camera

I think they wanted the Ilana connections to be strong.

Could the deadliest creature be love?

My boy Jack finally gonna get some

She's like 16 while Jack has gotta be 70 something you sick fucks

>Disliking the best character in the entire season
Holy shit I've never seen such shit taste.

If Ashi kills Aku I will start a riot