ITT : The best version of a character

ITT : The best version of a character

TFA had some of the best designs except Perceptor[/perceptor]

i can't fucking type tonight see you tomorrow Sup Forums

Brown Buttercup a best.

>season 4
no just no

Those limb enhancers were really, really, neat.
The rods were fingers but they also were capable of expression and good gadgetry.
I thought they were the most unique things in a character design I've ever seen, and I really miss them.

RUINED

faster

>I thought they were the most unique things in a character design I've ever seen
>Tumblr

If this post isn't bait, it perfectly captures why I despise SU fans.

I don't get why people hate on tumblr image names. 95% of the fan art posted here comes from there anyway. Cause removing the tumblr tag makes you such a legit 4channer, right?

Fight me.

Human Fiona is hot.

I think its just because there's kinda become a stereotype of sorts for SU fans to also be regular Tumblr users. If you're a regular here then you should be aware that'll trigger people here. I'm not necessarily triggered by it, but its insult to injury if you're also praising a mediocre SU design to the point of ball washing it, while posting a pic of it from Tumblr. It's like "HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A SU FAG!!!!"

It's the same reason why MLP got booted off here. Nobody has an issue with your shitty show, but when you force it into a culture and stereotypes start to form it gets a bit annoying.

this post is pretty faggy, user

It's not like he tried to derail the thread or anything. He posted an on topic reply with a reasonably named file name since nearly all fan art is from tumblr. He's not screaming that he's an SU fag and he's not forcing it on anyone.

anti-su fags are so much worse.

I frequently add tumblr filename stuff to pictures that didn't even come from there.

"Brought up or referred to in any fashion whatsoever, including germane discussion" is the same thing as "forced" to people who get butthurt enough over it.

So yeah, basically the same as what happened with MLP.

>force it into a culture
I'd agree if that were the case. The other user is talking about the origins of the art itself. To complain about tumblr being in the file name is as dumb as complaining that an image had "deviant art" in the filename. It's simply the origin of the image.

It'd be different if the actual posts in the thread were drowned in tumblr links and people self promoting or begging anons for likes on their page and whatnot.

>these green turds flying back and forth is one of the best designs I've ever seen
>other SU fans have repeatably claimed SU is one of the best shows in recent years
>not annoying

am I being baited here? like, am I supposed to not notice the pattern all these retards do? they say their show is the best and give zero reasoning why its so great other than "deep lore" and "neat visually appealing design". how are they any different than MLP fags?

see, user, the problem is, SU fans seem to post more images from Tumblr than any other fandom here does. I don't keep records because I don't lack a life THAT much, but, I lurk here enough to notice. its like noticing black people wear their pants lower than white people on average but you don't really count nor notice it because its just commonplace.

>people never exaggerate about things they like on Sup Forums
every general says their show is the best thing since sliced bread. It's just insane how crazy the anti-su fags get whenever it's brought up.

99% of fan art you see here was posted from tumblr. that means at some point an user went over there to get it. If anons didn't, then we wouldn't get any fresh art. don't be dumb. There's nothing wrong with that, Tumblr has some really good art. Lots of Sup Forumsdraw fags have tumblrs too anyway.

I liked Microsoft Sam.

>see, user, the problem is, SU fans seem to post more images from Tumblr than any other fandom here does.

Nigga, the most tumblr fanbase on Sup Forums is VOLTRON.

FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

Hell, it's one of the rare threads where polls show that almost all users are female.

Bump

I honestly want them to use this version more in the future to see if marvel will sue

SHOWERS

I like the mouth hole better since it allows for more expression and makes the scarab helmet look more like a luchador mask. I always felt the armor had luchador-esque patterns, but maybe I'm just retarded.

I really like how her fingers here are almost acting independently and allowing her to do multiple acts of frustration at once that a human design wouldn't be able to do.
I miss when Steven Universe was good and Peridot had character.