>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #13 (April 19)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/-AIH28G2YRo

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__gLIyeQYDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post cute SW pics.

>"It is vital we demilitarize our government so that a galactic war cannot happen like this again."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post /ourgirls/

>tfw never a tea party with Ashley and Droids

Best edition

>you will never have cupcakes with Ashley and Clones

Some one should have filled her in on the tragedy of Duchess Satine the pacific.

I want Andi to shove a replica lightsaber up my ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=__gLIyeQYDU

Do you remember, /swco/?

Have you forgotten?

That's not canon, you stupid faggot. Make a separate thread for your shit.

WHY EVEN LIVE

>Have you forgotten?
I'd have to know what it is before I could forget about it.

Is the TFA Lego Star Wars game any good?

>Ashley and Andi will never take turns sitting on your face and slapping your balls while laughing at you

Yes

I liked it. It has bonus missions that fill in some details between RotJ and TFA.

Is anyone interested in doing a Clone Wars/Rebels watchthrough? I really want to get into these shows but hear that the first seasons of each (first two-three of Clone Wars) are hard to get through unless you have someone watching it with you.

have sex

Can you name a single Rogue One quote from memory?

im a disabled recovering fatty, i will never get laid in my life.

THIS A REBELLION INNINT?

OI FOOKIN REBEL!

i mean, i dont see why you'd have a problem watching them, they're not that bad at all, plenty of great stuff in fact.

But sure, we have a cytube and watch Star Wars together sometimes.

>LOIES. DECEPSHUNZ.
>Rebellions are built on hope.
>We'll take our chance... And the next... Until we win, or our chances are spent.
>Careful not to choke on your aspirations, director.
>[Chopper noises]

>go to SWCO
>wait in line 10 hours to get into 40th anniversary panel
>they cut the line at my friend and I
>go outside
>find some rando
>ask him if he wants to buy our tickets

easiest $200 I ever made. Galactic Nights was good tho and made the trip worth it.

THE CAPTAIN SAYS YOU ARE A FRIEND

I WILL NOT KILL YOU

*interview intensifies*

WE STAND IN THE MIDST OF MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS NOT YOURS

Corvette five, locked on target.
Prepare for impact.

Why is Ashley so cute?

ARE WE BLIND?

DEPLOY THE GARRISON

>Dress like Twi'lek
>Jiggle your boobs in front of Jabba statue at Celebration

*corrupts thread*

Go to a dominatrix. There are people you can pay for this.

>Well, we have to start somewhere.

and Rian Johnson says a scar across the bridge of your nose looks "silly".

CUTE

BOOGALEH

Jesus Christ could you find a more stereotypical feminazi? Her face just screams, "I AM GOING TO DIE ALONE SURROUNDED BY CATS AND SAPPY DYKE LITERATURE."

>Sup Forumsmblr will defend this

>dress like Jabba
>juggle your boobs in front of a twi'lek statue

She doesnt have an undercut so she could be more stereotypical

>LIES
>DECEPTION

That one looks fine because its clearly a claw mark from some giant paw that scratched his face up
A lightsaber cut that somehow went around the eye and up the nose doesn't make a lot of sense. Its not like a plasma blade would follow that path, it would just cut into the skin and burn right through

Don't choke on your aspirations.

How bored are you?

She's not shown any feminazi views at all, in the years of her being a social media representative of the franchise.

Also, she has a boyfriend.

LAAAUUUUUUUUNNNCHHHHHHH

This is one of the worst things by far in canon. Doesn't make sense at all and only exists to justify the shitty reboot of the status quo.

You called?

>

>It's power to create problems has certainly been confirmed. A city destroyed. An imperial facility openly attacked!
>It was Governor Tarkin who suggested the the test.
>You were not summoned her to grovel, Director Krennic.
>No, it's-
>There is no Death Star. The Senate has been informed that Jedha was destroyed in a mining disaster.
>yesmylord.

This whole scene was stupid and made no sense.

"Your father would be proud of you Jyn."

Not an argument

t. Anthony Carboni

I met Anthony Carboni last week at Disney World. He was nice.

she did that?

But she's drinking our tears. How is she our girl?

>There is no Death Star.

How the fuck does Darth Vader not know about the Death Star? He watched it get built.

Filoni causes those tears, but he is still /ourguy/

We were having an argument?

With all the snowflakes we have right now, it's not so far fetched to think they'll somehow make it happen one day. Zero military, I mean.

It was there mostly for the fandom, and likely also because Gareth and the production wanted to blow their wads for making a movie that had Darth Vader in it.

But in universe it was basically Krennic answering to the one guy who had a direct line to the Emperor because he was busy with dismantling the Senate. It's almost kinda beautiful if you think about it. He trolled Krennic by having him answer to basically a secretary for the situation, and he trolled Vader by making him the secretary of the situation. Sheev sleeved two of his high ranking minions simultaneously in one event.

Sup Forums has been dogshit all day, did you expect anything less?

Blame JJ.

Not sure if you're serious or not. If you are, do you...understand context? Of course he knows about it. But Death Star was still a secret weapon by then. No one in the Senate and the public should know about it until it's fully functionnal. Hence Vader's comment.

>Not sure if you're serious or not.

He's not serious. It's low-grade shitposting.

*Removing Corruption*

This. She's clearly a feminazi cunt out to destroy Star Wars like Kathleen Kennedy.

What the fuck was his problem?

>It was there mostly for the fandom

Why is that a good thing? It's not.

OI

will he show up in rebels?

BOSSK

NOT AGAIN DENGAR

Would be great, I'm quite fond of his character, but I kind of doubt it.

There's absolutely no problem with Bossk.

Not in the middle enough

>AGE 26

Jesus Christ.

I was telling you why it was there. Not whether it was good or bad.

What problem?

Who the fuck was his girlfriend?

Ezra.

WHO'S

Probably, but in a minor capacity I imagine. There will probably be a Fulcrum transmission and then Dave or Pablo will probably say later in the Recon that it was Cassian.

Fighting Battle Droids from the age of 6 will do that to you.

In the context of the actual quote, Dengar was teasing Bossk about walking into a bar with Ventress

I could probably do the whole krennic/vader dialogue because Rogue One was like Rebels Season 2 to me. I'm just here for Vader, and I'll sit through the rebels doing rebel things but that doesn't nearly interest me as much asDarth Vader

>Cassian Andor
>Fighting Battle Droids
you fool

>you fool
I've been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku

Fuck off Carboni

It makes sense that she would come to that conclusion after the entire galaxy had basically been at war since the Clone Wars.

Fun fact: Just because a fictional character does something doesn't mean the person who made them thinks it's the right thing to do.

I can't imagine how bitter and resentful you must be to look at someone's face and have THAT be your reaction.

T.autism

I bet he will. Same with K2. People like those two a lot and I bet Diego and Alan would be happy to come back for it. It'd probably be a filler episode but you need those occasionally.

Fixed

>"Rogue One, may the Force be with you"

>boba argument last thread

"Are we Blind, Deploy the Garrison!"

also

"Did you know that wasn't me?"