Why didn't Kathleen Kennedy save her?

Why did we have to follow the fugly potato sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qL1Oq1s9gnY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
rooshvforum.com/thread-19826.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only thing feminists hate more than white men is hot Asian women.
In Sweden the feminists even voted on banning immigration of Asian women.

>the feminists
>voting
This is how you lose.

>In Sweden the feminists even voted on banning immigration of Asian women

I'm going to be certain we're living in a simulation if this isn't a joke

Swede here, he's right. They tried banning Asian women on the grounds that they're probably all trafficked mail order brides, etc. Basically pretending they were doing it for Asian women but really just hating the idea that they wouldn't have a white husband waiting for them after bouncing from one Somali/Arab dick to another.

because she would have been more loved than rey

She looks too good.
Same with the other female pilot that winked ot Poe. Had 2 seconds and got killed.
Can't have beautiful woman in nuWars.

Don't forget they passed a law that makes it illegal to critise ther goverments immigration policies.

God if their parts were switched it may have saved the movie

Are you fucking high.

>feminists hate miscegenation

WTF? I love feminism now?

Yes if the hot Asian girl got blacked instead, it would have saved the movie. Genius

Isn't that racist and sexist or something?

Link please

Beauty is a racist concept and very threatening to the female demographic that we are desperately trying to corner to get some of that Hunger Games money.

>We're expected to believe this Vietnamese supermodel is related to literal asian shrek

>Same with the other female pilot that winked ot Poe.
Basically any competition Rey would have between her and her Latin lover Poe. AKA the fantasy of every white roasty who ever lived.

they also killed the other qt pilot for no real reason

She's white.

Why did they even make her a character when she doesn't even do anything in the 10 minutes she's alive in the film

Are you? He's objectively right.

This

i got it now, it because if finn ended up fucking a girl who is better looking than ray, feminists will go berserk against toxic masculanity.. sry for engrish (yes im high)

>Can't have beautiful woman in nuWars.

not sure if it's a jewish plot to de-sexualize westerners, or if it's a feminist plan because feminists are jealous of sexy chicks

Why was her father using the equivalent of a Ferrari for crop dusting?

>That female/male ratio in the Thailand

They aren't wrong, a lot of these probably are mail-order brides. There was even a TV show in made about them, called Thaifjord.

youtube.com/watch?v=qL1Oq1s9gnY

the yellow woman is the natural enemy of the white woman.

too hot and beautiful

>Asian kamikazes ship in the first 5 minutes of the movie
lmoa

Why do white men love asians but white women hate them so much?

sjw tumblrinas self insert better as a fat ugly asian than a qt

>Side character hotter than the main Mary Sue

SeeMail-order brides

>attractive white woman
>no reason

Wait, what? Where can I order a bride?

Sorry, seeMail-order brides

>women vote in black Somali cocks
>but disallow men from voting in Korean cuties
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH SWEDEN F

FUCK

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
swedes are awful people

>let's ban asian women because they can be mail order brides!
>banning middle eastern men because of their propensity for violence? What are you, a racist?
Is Sweden aware of how they're perceived by the rest of the world?

>More Somalian women than men

Your post doesn't make sense

You should get a tripcode so we can properly bully you for shilling your shitty channel

It's the latter. You gain nothing by having an attractive woman in your progressive movie. Women today have zero interest in seeing "threatening" attractive women in their movies. Guys would prefer it, but for something like Star Wars, it's not going to prevent them from seeing the movie. They just accept it.

Plus when you cast someone like the moonface Vietnamese girl, you get plenty of blog articles written about how it's nice to finally see some "real" looking people in your movies.

Somehow this is all going on at the same time that Carrie Fisher has basically been canonized by feminists, forgetting the fact that she was originally cast in Star Wars/gained decades of popularity in large part because she was a petite, pretty white girl with big boobs.

I see a lot more irrational anti-Asian behavior from white men than white women.

Just test it out. Go to your favorite board and tell them you think China is a pretty neat country.

They can share. They're not going to marry those Somali cocks god no lol. Just ride them. Then marry Sven for money and house. And car.

Then ride the Somalis again.

>swedes are awful people
>looks up PewDiePie's nationality
>sees he's Swedish

you're right man, Swedes (with some exception) kinda suck.

Except that's a seemingly fittiing yet completely false equivalence. Men with yellow fever don't need a rebound white woman. If anything, they get yellow fever after dealing with white women.

She just dropped the bombs, her ship blew up due to being in close proximity.

White women are threatened by attractive Asians

True

Jews are the most racist people around when it comes to Asians. They completely forgot about them in TFA.

white women hate Asians because white men love Asians
you answered your own question user

Anti-Chinese sentiment is worldwide. That doesn't say anything.

Piggy backing Star Wars lore. Tons of big characters in the EU were just extras.

>Men with yellow fever don't need a rebound white woman. If anything, they get yellow fever after dealing with white women.
Wrong, most of the men with yellow fever never got with women and need mail-order brides. See

Dude it was so symbolic, it's worse than just kamikazes.

And it's mostly from white men, who feel overly competitive with China becoming a major global player.

White women don't really give a shit.

Ugly* white women are threatened by attractive Asians. Unfortunately there's a shit ton of ugly white women and they're only being encouraged.

Gonna need some sauce, my lad.

Boiling it down to thailand is actually racist, a lot are chinese.

Just hide him by youtube link.

We're truly living in the darkest timeline.

A lot of people feel threatened when they meet someone more successful/wealthy/intelligent/beautiful/educated than they are. It's hardly limited to ugly white women.

>all the cute girls except for Fisher's daughter were killed in the first 20 minutes

>mail-order brides
Outdated concept. Most just meet online and go from there. Thailand already has a lopsided male/female ratio (even before accounting for ladyboys) so you have way too many single women with no recourse but to date abroad.

To be fair, no one in Nu Star Wars is attractive, Poe is the exception rather than the rule.

They could've cast a good looking black guy, instead they got John Boyega.
They could've cast a good looking villain and instead chose Adam Driver.
Now we're at Finn's love interest and they again chose an unattractive Asian actress.

I can understand the feminist opposition to attractive females, but what about the men?

The only attractive female allowed to stay alive is Kathleen Kennedy's self-insert.

>>attractive

Didn't the woman in the top pic divorce rape her white husband?

>Tfw broke and my kids look nothing like me

Men don't like if their "avatar" is an ugly fuck.

It's kind of funny how the women against these relationships use 'love' and 'freedom' to promote other issues. They're so incredibly idealistic, but refuse to believe that a white guy from one part of the world, can develop a genuine relationship with an Asian woman from another?

Fuck man, I see a lot of old white dudes with equally old Asian women. They could easily get some young gold digger. If that's all they're after according to these people, then why didn't they?

I agree, the Xenomorph from Alien was a bad choice for Rey, but I had Rogue One's girl in mind. I seem to have forgotten the name of the actress and the character.

This guy said it better than me.
It's not about pandering to feminists. It's about pissing white boys off.

This board went in flames when Boyega showed his face in the first trailer.

Women are allowed to be sexist.

>a white guy from one part of the world, can develop a genuine relationship with an Asian woman from another?
When it's a mail-order bride, it is hard to believe that this men could develop it without importing their women, yes. Similar to a fat white girl with a black guy, there could be genuine attachment/attraction, but it's more likely that's the best either could get

She looks like a young Carrie fisher from this angle holy shit.

What wasted opportunity.

When you realize she's that cute girl that gets posted on Sup Forums alot

Based on what I have heard from a few white girls, they resent them because they essentially see them as "cheating" in the way they attract/keep a man. They resent that Asian women are subservient to their men, that they are willing to perform the traditional domestic duties, etc. They are also much less likely to complain about their husband's hobbies and interests.

Basically they just see them as a fantasy for unenlightened men who want an "old-fashioned" relationship. They know that deep down, a lot of men don't want a true equal, they just want a woman who will take care of them and not nag them, which is the antithesis of the modern white woman.

A lot of the time it isn't a mail-order bride, though. We're just really quick to see a white dude with an Asian girl and call it that. White girls are pretty disturbed by the idea of having to compete with the rest of the world's women, so they shit on any interracial relationship that doesn't relate specifically to them.

because white female SJW are secretly extremely racist against women of color

A lot of them are mail-orders though, this user already provided evidence.

It's for the best honestly. I would've walked out the theater if I had to watch the qt asian kiss Finn.

I would've defended Disney wars to the death if they made her Rey though.

>an "old-fashioned" relationship
As far as women go, Asian women are also pretty dominant in most academic fields too. You get the traditional wife who's also extremely educated and highly successful in her own right.
Imagine how shit white women must feel when they reject family life for a "career", while some chink without citizenship does both simultaneously and better.

How does that prove they're mail-order brides?

You could make the same argument for Asian men, who out-perform white men

>Hey, Kathleen Kennedy
Uh OH!
>I don't wanna go to outer space!

Can't find anything about this. Anyone have a link?

rooshvforum.com/thread-19826.html

>living in Sweden estimates that over 85% of marriages between Thai women and Swedish men are successful.

>Last year, a female governor of one rural Swedish province requested that the government look into this situation, investigate abuse and perhaps even limit the number of Thai women permitted into the country. She has now been given a mandate from the Swedish government to investigate the trend although government agencies and leading academic have also conductive a qualitative studies into the nature of the growing number of relationships between Swedish men and Thai women. Although Sweden portrays itself to be one of the more liberal countries in Europe, the Swedish government is concerned with this as immigration becomes a powerful and divisive political issue.

>The vast importation of middle Eastern men proves European women all want Mohammed's dick
>The importation of thousands of women from a place known for their mail-order brides proves nothing!!!

Pick one and only one

> immigration becomes a powerful and divisive political issue
Oy vey!

You jyn fags are pathetic. Bow down to true beauty.

If Asian guys were socially considered an attractive group of people, you might see something similar. But even then, white guys seem to work harder when faced with stiff competition, rather than complain about it being unfair.

>The only thing feminists hate more than white men is hot Asian women.

fuckin' this. white women absolutely despise good looking asian girls.

>I don't want Europe to become non-white, the gov is importing too many people, they'll eventually change the country
>But not Asian women

Mads is a national treasure.

To help sell tickets and merchandise to asians.

samefag

I don't think it's either, you dumb ass.
It's mostly men from the Middle East because they go first to bring their families over later.

>white guys seem to work harder when faced with stiff competition, rather than complain about it being unfair.
Source? Asian guys have started to dominate in many sectors of American Life. Most of the ivy's Asian men do much better than white men, Asian men are over-represented in silicon valley,