What team would win in a fight?

Could the kids beat the adults? Star, Gumball and Steven got a week of "training" from Uncle Grandpa and Finn got Jack's sword

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R9UKs5y-JaA?t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Batman beats them all, Including the ones on his side.

Gumball isn't very fighty and Steven is useless. Finn is a cuck, so it's all down to Star, who doesn't have the firepower to pull it off.

Jack's sword is literally a non-factor, it's not gonna hurt Jack and the samurai is going to take it from him.

>Batman beating Jack
Are you fucking kidding me?

What's John Wick going to do?
Fire bullets at them?

John Wick is literally unstoppable and could beat any Sup Forums character. Don't @ me.

Gumball is useless ans Steven only has defensive powers.

Star can summon a black hole to space Jack, who has shown to be incapable of dodging portals.

Batman is Batman, so he will always win through some bullshit or another anyway so why even have this discussion?

You could pick literally any two from the adult team and they'd still beat the entire kid's team by themselves.

Gumball can't take them on, he will just run off and somehow accidentally kill the entire right team as well as injure his own with the power of toonforce.

If anything, Gumball will join forces with Jack and they will fuck shit up.

> batman beating snake

dude is essentially batman with little to no moral hangups about killing

Batman is basically Jack + gadgets since both had training in multiple disciplines and are masters of adapting their fighting style on the fly.

>Finn is a cuck
>not Star

Steven could be a contender. He has super strength, floating, a sword, and power to create plant warriors. These can all be used offensively.

The real reason he is almost worthless in this fight is because he lacks the will to intentionally hurt people.

Snake and Batman would stomp everyone else.

What universe does this take place in, because if not in Star's and she doesn't have to worry about breaking time, she can literally stop time and Dio the other team. Assuming she thinks of that before Batman gets her

Like said. Batman wins. In addition to being rich, well trained, and always prepared his other power is to always win nerd fights like this.

Batman wins. End of story. Try two new groups of four and don't include Batman in either.

>implying any of these people would fight each other
The only reason they'd fight is if some sort of villains came together to bring them down. These 8 would find out anyway and form a justice league and kick some serious ass.
Gumball is the comedy relief character but in the end he accidentally kills the villains.

>Star has the magic portal to stop jack. She also got a time stop
>Gumball don't know how to fight but he can abuses of his toon immortality to tank all the attacks
>Steven got super strength and healing powers to help the team
>Finn has heart and super strength
The kids can do it. Fuck Batman and Snake

Well, that is cartoon batman. Cartoon Batman isn't a mary sue like comic batman.

Definitely the kids.

Doesn't matter if it is cartoon or comic. Batman always wins "who would win" battles.

Tell that to Bane

That wasn't a "who would win" fight. That was comic writing. Also, Batman lost that fight, but came back and beat Bane later.

Well, he lost a "who would win" fight to the cap

It's both of them. Wait.

>adventurous
>passionate
>fiery exes
>unrequited loves
>long beautiful blond hair
They should bang and have beautiful babies. AT's style makes it hard to crackship it's characters outside the show, though.

>hard to crackship it's characters outside the show
>implying

Gumball is mostly useless
Finn is a good fighter, but out of his leauge against anyone from the other team
steven only has defensive powers
and i know fuck all about star

Im guessing right side just crushes

Whose bullshit would be stronger, Batman's planning everything bullshit, or Star making up spells to do whatever on the spot bullshit?

Yeah, it'd probably take all four of the kids to even have a hope of taking down just one of the adults. Reminds me of the Teen Titans. I'd say any one of the adults could solo the kids, but with some pluck and plot contrivance the kids would pull a narrow victory.

Gumball and Star have gag powers and we all know that gag users are unbeatable unless they're up against someone else with gag powers.

If Bobobo or someone else like that were on the adult side then it would be a win for them

>he lacks the will to intentionally hurt people.
Wut.

That was just playing grabass. It was a game to him, but if he thought it was real he would hesitate.

Jack's sword is a hindrance in this fight. It can't harm good people so Jack and Batman are safe (maybe even Wick). Finn would be better off with a normal sword.

>Jack and Batman are safe (maybe even Wick)
They're on the same team as Jack.

That's a stretch. If he's fought grown men before, he knows how hard he can hit them and wouldn't need to hesitate.

Reread OP.
>Finn got Jack's sword

Steven can make shields that can soak up stupid levels of damage.

Oooohhhhhhh I'm not sure if Jack would be safe at this point

Considering Snake has a weapon to surpass metal gear I think we all know he's the winner.

I now ship this as well. Fuck that gay beaner and fire bitch

Steven's team because mary sue

3 men, 1 pencil

Star isn't a good person nor is she innocent; she's been killing and stealing since she was a toddler. A big part of her Season 2 storyline is that she's pretty evil (and it's not a Luke/Vader gap either, she is quite certainly on the absolute cusp of malevolent sorceress queen territory), but her cheerful and friendly nature has hid that fact from almost everyone including herself:

youtu.be/R9UKs5y-JaA?t=29

I'm more interested in how Jack would try to break the news to Star that she's on a very wicked path without triggering her and causing her to go over the edge anyway.

Only right answer.

A PENCIL!

Jack can shatter a stone pillar with a punch, carry a 100-ton boulder on his back, and leap hundreds of feet into the air. Get the fuck out.

>fun vs. edge