4chin idolizes this guy's charisma

>4chin idolizes this guy's charisma
>white males say he was the only good thing about the movie
>males in general think he's the next Han Solo
>Disney absolutely guts his character making him a fucking "trigger happy idiot"
>we're supposed to side with the purple haired whore by the end of that little dispute

Uh guys, are they trying to tell us something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
denofgeek.com/us/movies/star-wars/269657/toxic-masculinity-is-the-true-villain-of-star-wars-the-last-jedi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AIDS Skrillex enjoyed this movie.

They don't like proto white spics either.

I'll never forgive Disney for this. Making him a part of that stupid mansplaining subplot is by far the worst part of TLJ

They want us to go for the racist black guy.

I never thought he was a good character, it's still strange that they're going out of their way to make every new character they introduce some kind of retarded hothead. Not sure who thought these characters were good.

You people are obsessed

Goddamnit just kill off Oscar, I want to see him go back to doing actual movies, not this capeshit in space nonsense

Poe is more "traitor" and dumb than Finn, all of his plans are total failure.

Yeah, and that is “who gives a shit, have some shirtless Kylo Ren, you horny college nerd girls”

From my point of view, Poe Dameron is evil

>Wow why is the website full of nerds talking about Star Wars?

is this attractive?

Poe was right all along and is the natural leader after Leia gets killed in the first 5 minutes of the next disney flick.

I actually thought his arc was a pretty interesting one. The whole point was teaching him what it means to be a leader. It would have been made better if they got rid of purple hair bitch and made it Leia who lightspeeds into a fleet like a badass.
And while we're fixing things, get rid of rose altogether, give me more Poe-finn bro action with some bb8 and introduce DJ in a more cohesive subplot. Otherwise I loved it. Except for the comedic inserts that were far too often and far to intrusive.

In the original script for TFA, Poe was supposed to die in the TIE crash. JJ decided last minute to bring him back and rewrote him in to the rest of the movie.

It would be a better trilogy if Poe, Finn, BB8, and Rey were replaced with nuanced and likable characters, they're some of the most annoying and boring and stupid protagonists of all time

>mfw there were women at my screening getting hot and bothered and swooning at that scene
>mfw I also heard someone exclaiming “my dick” and yes it was a dude that said that

Wait I was supposed to side with the purple haired bitch? I wanted to beat her up

He was boring and annoying at times.

>LUKE IS BUYING US TIME TO ESCAPE
>GUISE!

>WE ARE THE FIRE THAT WILL HOPE THE REBELLION OF SPARK FOR THE GALAXY
When will they stop bashing is over the head with "muh hope?"

>Movie has characters that aren't white
>Sup Forums becomes Sup Forums

I fucking hate you guys

I just want him to get with Rey in the end and have this trilogy end. Fuck this shit.

I want to suck Oscar issac's cock. He looks so fucking sexy in this and ex machine. Any lewds? any foot shots?

Literal

B U T T E R F A C E

Put the mask back on, dear

>no one on Sup Forums looks as good as Oscar isaac
>some people here are jealous of him
pretty simple really.

I don't know. He has the physique as this old timey boxer. Which I'm not sure if it is considered attractive.

Fag here. Depends on the pecs. If they're a little more prominent than this fine gent then yes.

>we're supposed to side with the purple haired lady

literally why, it's her fault for keeping her dumb plan secret instead of just telling po when he asked. then po wouldn't have had finn and the asian get benecio del toro, who ended up helping the empire crack their stealth code.

i think they realized she was going to end up looking like a cold bitch who ruined everything, so they gave her that throw away line after the munity that was something like "he's headstrong, i like him" despite basically saying she hated him earlier.

>we're supposed to side with the purple haired whore by the end of that little dispute
That's just it though, I didn't and neither did anyone else I've spoken to IRL or online. I have yet to find anyone who liked Laura Dern's character and it's because her only good act was in killing herself.

Poe was never actually proven wrong about anything, it just turned out that purple hair lady wasn't sharing her plan with anyone and that had some serious consequences. THEN at the end of the movie Leia literally tells everyone to follow Poe. Why? Because he's just as much of an intelligent and take-charge guy as ever. Every decision he makes in the movie was a good one. If they hadn't taken out the dreadnought in the beginning then the fleet would have been fucked the second The First Order caught up with them.

>physique
Are you sure it's not just the look of pulling your pants up ridiculously high like an old man?

Hes a big guy

Do you wear your pants low like a faggot asking to be fucked or a nigger to be assraped in prison?

I'm wet again

Poe is still bae, faggot. He wouldn't have embarrassed himself if that dike had just taken 5 seconds to point her finger at the uncharted planet

the cancer of the liberalism will not rest until every single hero in every movie is a black or white women

i am not a racist. i always love denzel Washington movies , will smith movieS. if every white person was racist these actors wouldnt be millionaires today. THE REAL RACISTS ARE THE ONES THAT HATE THEIR OWN COLOR OF THEIR SKIN COMPARED TO WHITES , THEY KNOW THEY WILL NEVER BE WHITE SO THEY WANT TO DESTROY THAT WHAT THEY CANT HAVE. THATS A FACT

no but shills have no argument to keep pushing that crap called TLJ

Does the relationship he has with Leia feel weird to anyone else? Pairing them up like Rey/Luke, Hux/Kylo and Rose/Finn was creepy.

He literally got to become the leader at the end. His arc was learning to be that while dealing with bureaucracy. Fuck I hate how pol has to ruin every board

Yet Snoke told him to take off the mask because he looks stupid in it. That's why he smashed in the elevator.

Poe's mother was close to Leia or something like that

>Luke is buying us time to escape

Why didn't Luke inform them that this was his intention before going out there?

What if they actually thought he was going to fight off the First Order?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

I hope you don't think wearing your pants up to your belly button is manly.

People actually like this guy?

>WHO TALKS FIRST DO YOU TALK FIRST
>YO MOMMA
>TELL EVERYONE YOUR PLAN OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!

They're pulling a WWE, they want the audience to like the characters they want. Your only choice is to stop watching.

Men don't care what you lot think. I'd only take the opinion of another bodybuilder.

Who the fuck cares about any characters from nustar shit

Where are the horny college nerd girls?
Asking for a friend?

>4chin idolizes this guy's charisma

I didn't like him from the moment he started that whole, "Do I talk now?" shit from the first shitty Nu Wars. I despised him in Last Jewdi.

haven't seen it that's some kind of joke right

I hope they make him gay next.

>Your only choice is to stop watching.

You don't have to tell me twice, Disney told me quite firmly for $22 on Wednesday night.

Fawning over rich movie stars and willfully ignoring your existence.

He’s part jewish btw. He was literally a scripted nobody who was supposed to die in the last film and they extended his scenes during reshoots for this film. He’s not the next Han Solo, he’s a meaningless filler meme character

Star Wars is literally just the hunger games now, deal with it. Disney wants that teen girl audience.

He reacthas a dorky face and acts all emo and shit and girls get wet over him.
I was the exact same as a teenager and no one wanted me to penetrate them. What gives?

Who cares about this manlet. The only redeeming part of this trilogy is Kylo Ren

he's a 56%er just like us

This is actually the third time they've told you.

It's okay when the eye candy is intended for women.

Probably because you weren't 6ft3, built like a brick shithouse or an actual 'bad boy'
You were just a faggots

>people think hes white
hes a wog.

I've only watch TFA and out of the main trio he was certainly the best one, even if he wasn't that good. I had hopes for him to become the one decent character out of the nu-trilogy.

It sounds like TLJ is an absolute clusterfuck when it comes to ruining decent characters though.

he's white if we want him to be white

His arch-nemesis is so much better.

he's an incredibly bland character, literally the only good thing about him is that he's played by oscar isaac

There's a family guy skit making fun of this but I can't find it

>We are right. Everyone else is wrong.

the fuck is this dialogue even

Why the fuck didn't the purple haired bitch tell him their plan? They could have avoided a whole mutiny!

Nope,Poe gets btfo'd by a purple hair stronk woman

Why couldn't he just trust her instead?

sounds like a typical Sup Forums poster

I mean, I can't fucking stop laughing at this

That speech bubble and that shit-eating face

This needs to be a meme

Because by doing that it made it seem like she had no plan at all.

please tell us who is white

denofgeek.com/us/movies/star-wars/269657/toxic-masculinity-is-the-true-villain-of-star-wars-the-last-jedi
Fuck men and fuck wypipo XD

>Just POC enough to not count as a White Male hero
>Just White enough to make an acceptable punching bag for Kennedy self-insert
The more I look at how well-organized this movie is around the only things it cares about, the sicker I get.

>shirtless Kylo Ren
whats the big deal here? cant People really not handle a topless man? lol i dont even see how its sexual

2nd. I didn't see Rogue One and still haven't. Just can't get enthused about it.

No, it's good that the purple haired bitch is gone so we don't see her ever again in any form of media, even if she gets a hero's ending.

When Obama finally dies or gets assassinated.

Yes. Manlets will NEVER win, no matter how handsome or charismatic.

They both were wrong, that's the point. She didn't explain shit despite having no reason to hide her plan, causing Poe to react (which she knew could happen), but he didn't act like he should either, because they were a military-like orgnization and he was supposed to follow orders, not do what he thought was better at every chance. Chains of command exist for a reason. Poe caused additional trouble at a time they couldn't afford it, but she as a leader should have seen it coming and avoided it.

Is it matter? It's awesome reaction pic.

She could've just been killed off in another space battle. Now they have to find a way to kill off Leia that won't be dumb as fuck.

Hnnnnnnnng

Both Kylo and Ren are fucking disgusting in the films but somehow Kylo peaks and becomes attractive while Rey continuously looks like a Goblin.

Reminder there's people who think Steve Buscemi is attractive.

I fucking hated this scene so much. It would have been so much better if they showed him in the middle of reading some sith texts or maybe just keep it as is and add little knick knacks around his room that

>When will they stop bashing is over the head with "muh hope?"
agreed.

HOPE GUYS
DID ANYONE MENTION HOPE?
WE NEED HOPE
OH I LOST MY HOPE
YOU ARE THE HOPE

FUCK YOU DISNEY FUCK YOU they try to copy hunger games so hard

No. It's not.

It's a franchise-killer that passes off its inability handle cultural icons with care as a thematic and stylistic choice. "Bold," etc. On top of this I really think the only new character who might have a good arc when all is said and done is Rey.

No.

>Poe wants to destroy massive cruiser
>Leia says it's too risky
>Poe says he can do it
>Leia orders him to stand down
>Poe does it and succeeds (barely, in fairness)
>Leia demotes him for disobeying an order
>New attack, Poe asks if he can help
>Leia tells him to go ahead
>Poe manages to save the ship
>Leia is incapacitated in the battle
>Purple-Hair is in charge now
>Poe asks how he can help
>Purple-Hair says he's done enough
>Poe asks what the plan is
>Purple-Hair refuses to tell him
>Poe makes an assumption about what the plan is, thinks it's a bad one
>Poe mutinees
>Leia wakes up
>Leia doesn't tell Poe she's awake
>Leia helps Purple-Hair get the bridge back from Poe
>Poe lowers his weapon
>Leia shoots him anyway (stun setting)
>Poe wakes up and Leia explains that Purple-Hair was taking them in a specific direction so that the smaller cruisers could get to the safety of a nearby planet
>Poe agrees that Purple-Hair was right and he was wrong.

this summary kinda makes poe seem like an asshole

Adam Driver is huge and built. You were just an emo faggot.

>Hunger Games
>Marvel
The one thing they haven't tried to rip off is Star Wars

so it's literally nothing