Why is this taking so long...

Why is this taking so long? I know about the tweet saying that there was an issue with the tickets but I'm guessing they've managed to see it regardless. I'm genuinely curious as to what they'll think of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why is this taking so long?
Because you're an impatient faggot.

they liked it stop fucking asking and go outside for once

They hate it but will mysteriously say a few good things about it anyway.

They will talk about how this IS actually totally the same as empire strikes back, how luke was all out of character and how snoke was a total blowout and there's nothing to work with now.

Who was in the wrong here?

Mike is gonna like Luke in this movie and Sup Forums is gonna lose it because "muh character assassination"

>Mike: I hated it
>Jay: I kinda liked it
>Mike: Ok I didn't haate it

>how luke was all out of character
Rich might be retarded enough to say something like that. Jay and Mike won't.

Oof

I only care about big Rich Evans opinion, soyboy Jay will love it.

I hope the whole review is just 30 minutes of them sitting around in silence looking dead inside

The only thing that's sure is that Rich will hate it, but won't get much time in the discussion.

Go Watch Oliver Harper's patrician channel in the mean time. Fix it in Post is a great show, and his retrospectives are very well done.

other way around friendo

damn that's cringy.

But what did Jack think about it?

Why would he attempt this while being filmed?

Screencap this
>they like that they didn't blatantly try and remake ESB
>however the movie is still shit and the characters are still poorly written
>go see it I guess because it's star wars hurr durr

Why would he attempt to shift positions on a couch?

>Mike: It was okay
>Jay: It was okay
>Rich: It sucked but some parts were cool.

there ya go OP

The tweet was a joke you autismal retard.

Because its his girlfriend?

>he doesnt have RLM's patreon
They said today they couldn't get any tickets since their's were canceled and are currently editing.

Mike absolutely will, based on the Plinkett discussions of the Dagobah and Throne Room sequences in the original trilogy, and how jarring it was when Anakin became a child murderer in the prequels.

I can't wait to see how Sup Forums reacts if they like it. they're not going to change my opinion of the movie, but I know a lot of you are like sheep.

ps I thought the movie was ass.

They started editing it 9 hours ago.

why do yall care about what they have to say when the real review is when Mr. Plinkett does it?

You'll see. Even if Mike says that Luke was a bit odd in that flashback, he'll overall love Luke's characterization and the way he's treated in this movie.

>he DOES have RLM's patreon
what in god's name is wrong with you?

Mr. Plinket is just Mike putting on a voice dude

I still can't tell if this is trolling or if there are legitimate incels on this board.

BECAUSE THEY NEED TO VALIDATE MY OPINION OR TELL ME WHICH ONE I SHOULD HAVE

>It was better than Rogue one, we had low expectations so we liked it,
>it was "fun" because we have to repeat this word to get paid, even though on the nerd crew we ridicule the use of this word. But that way you wouldn't expect us to be one of those people that we ridicule, right?

OP here. I don't have their patreon. Can you post a screenshot?

Is Mr plinket what Mike actually thinks?

>Mike: Snoke is the best villain ever.
>John Campea likes this

>Jack
>relevant

Mike has been wrong before, so maybe, but I really doubt it.

you dont think I know that already? Hes a character voice by mike, duh, do you think im some kind of simpleton?

This. Or vomit for real

This. Rich hates everything just like Sup Forums.

seriously dude get a life

theyre waiting to see what the consensus is around the internet so they can please the most people

Hate it because Kylo Ren doesn't use his real name online.
youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY

its his nitpicking, grumpy film critic side, personified.

Mr Plinkett is really a parody of Rich, who embodies the whiny bitter manchild stereotype perfectly on Pre Rec.

He liked the side story with the nig and the asian and he thinks the purple cunt was totally justified and Poe was in the wrong. He is just that much of a faggot.

He hasn't seen the movie yet. Nice fanfic though.

Jack's mad because he gets shit from people online because he isn't funny.

Its an accurate theory given what we know about him.

Stop shilling ur youtube channel fatboy

y not both

He is sitting uncomfortably and says "can you scoot over a bit I have to change positions" and then does so.
Her being an adult and not an autist recognizes this and immediately moves out of his way like a normal person.

Wizard LOVED it, if that matters

>Stop shilling ur youtube channel fatboy
Rich is only entertaining when he's being controlled by Mike.

this

the patereon post was at noon right?

wtf y is it not done?

So tonight around 2am Eastern

y so l8?

They already missed the momentum good and bad, everything that needed to be said has already did. Releasing a now pointless video is a buzz kill, so fuck them, I'm done supporting them.

>that comment

RLM fans are horrible

What's the likelihood Disney made Fandango delete Mike and Jay's reservation from the system?

Disney killed Rich as a warning, they are still in grief and thinking what to do

this 2bh

I just checked, it's up

One would think such a company would be smart enough to reserve multiple seats/viewings, especially for such an important movie.

Yes, I do

I like Jack, but he is def a feminist.

IT'S UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>movie comes out thursday night
>TFA got uploaded the Sunday morning following release
>R1 got uploaded the Monday following release

It'll be up sometime tomorrow. They said that Fandango fucked up and they didn't get to see their early screening but the review was being edited as early as 12 hours ago. So however long it takes to edit and upload.

Who will love it more?

You the retard.

This. I'm watching it right now.

You faggots need to stop complaining.

stop lying

Patreon supporter here. I know what's up, but I'd rather let you all suffer

james already talked about it

james literally loved every recent movie with the exception of the mummy

Disney is calling them every 2 minutes. Reminding them how people tend to disappear, Reminding them how easy it is for a multi-billion corporation to kill anyone they please and bear no legal responsibilities by using a pyramid of unknown assassins.

>loved
which means he thought it was passable/acceptable

when James really loves a film, he talks about it in detail, endlessly. he looks at the camera and tells you, the audience.

when he thinks a film isn't bad, he looks down at the ground, shrugs and tells Mike it was good and that he enjoyed it. he never watches those films again.

We already know faggot.

They'll love it.

How empty is your life?

James Rolfe is a bit of an idiot. He and his biggus dickus friends are not very smart. James gets easily confused by aspect ratios (he did not know until recently what pan scan meant) and he majored in movie making at some shitty college. Their jokes and comments are almost child-like,

They are going to do it like they did their transformers review.

This but unironically. RLM is dead. Star Wars is their biggest draw(just look at the videos with the most view on their channel, 80% of them are Star Wars related) and they've completely missed the boat on this one. After they pretended to see the premiere to ridicule the people who did, they get cucked out of seeing it on opening night, ensuring that their opinion will be completely irrelevant, whatever it is. Their video will probably not even break a million views, you can screencap this post. Fandango killed their career lmao, what a bunch of cucks. I hope they enjoy their new jobs at McDonalds.

comma and he's made more beloved short films and internet videos than you could ever dream of making. How does it feel to know a literal retard is better than you?

the wait just builds the anticipation more and will lead to more views

Secretly hoping for a fake out like the nuGhostbusters episode,
it will never happen

It wasn't their fault. They missed a screening due to Fandango, and probably one of them was out for the rest of the weekend.

What the fuck is it about RLM that turns faggots like you into complete morons?

I have no desire of working "making videos on Youtube" or anything of the matter, and judging by his views and patreons, I make considerably more than he does. He's 2 years older than I am.

How was the Ghostbusters review a fake out?

It doesn't, and of course he loved it, he's the epitome of SJW numale who loves it for what it "stands for"

Pretty good knowing I was involved in this pile of shit.

>Star Wars is their biggest draw(
Yeah, and sometimes they like it and sometimes they don't. Don't forget they came to prominence by tearing apart the prequels. People are just as interested in seeing them bash the movies as they are seeing them talk about why they enjoyed them. They can literally say anything they want about them which is part of the reason why they're the only reviewers I'm actually interested in listening to.

Missing the schedule on their biggest video for probably the next two years is a big fucking deal. Of all the shit shit they do, this is the one they couldn't fuck up.

Mike is trying to figure out how to defend TFA given that his entire defense of it was predicated on the possibility that TLJ would be good and explain all the loose threads.