So this piece of shit hit $450 million after its opening weekend, the 2nd largest of all time

So this piece of shit hit $450 million after its opening weekend, the 2nd largest of all time.
I'm predicting a cataclysmic 2 week drop in box office numbers followed by stagnation.
Is there any chance it could fail to hit $1 billion?

no it will 100% hit a billion dollars as will every star wars film released for the next 20 years

JUSTice League showed us that you can't just reply on name recognition alone. If your previous film left a bad enough taste in audience's mouths, they won't show up.

Nobody gives a fuck about Justice League.

i watched the cam rip, I'm glad i didn't waste my money.
also the video quality was still better than the plot.

You could gift wrap shit and put star wars on it and people will pay for it.

For reference see TLJ.

you takes these franchise way too seriously user, I think you might have a mental disorder.

Its not because your precious DC verse failed that everything else has to fail. Perhaps you would like and learn something about growing up and letting go in The Last Jedi

People might feel the same way about Episode 9. I didn't see BvS or JUSTice League, but I saw Last Jedi midnight screening opening night and I won't pay to see 9 now.

I legitimately don't care about DC films other than using them as an example that a really shit film can offput audiences from seeing the sequel.

JL didn't make $100million on the opneing weekend.
TLJ will hit the billion. Maybe not 2bbn, that remains to be seen.

It will likely make $750 - $850 million domestic

No, fucking retards will keep this thing rolling in the money. Stupid people will go to see it multiple times because OMG STAHR WAHRS.

Just look at terminally incorrect Mundane Matt; saw it once and hated it. Then he goes to see it a second time and suddenly 'it's not that bad the second time around.'

This is the reason why good things like Blade Runner and Dredd die in the box office, but shit like Transformers and this generation of Star Wars rapes money.

So has Disney already made back the 8 billion they paid Lucas for his life's work?

Normalshits will always buy tickets even if the movie is terrible. Notice how none of these big budget CGI capeshit films coming out nowadays are ever a "flop". They'll keep making shit movies and making hundreds of millions of dollars.

fuck you retarded crossposters who have conquered Sup Forums. fuck you for defending the prequels. fuck you for liking rogue one. fuck you for autisiming about a movie with 3/4s of you haven't even fucking seen. fuck you for pretending that one or two scenes which you either don't know the context of or intentionally ignore ruin the movie when there's nothing wrong with it. fuck you for being redditors and not being ashamed of it. TLJ is the last stand against you pieces of shit which have been the majority here for the last 3 years. You killed memes in favor of capeshit worship. You killed film discussion by obsessing over star wars. you became the worst board on Sup Forums without even trying, and the mods not only let you but they encouraged it.
If you are the typical Sup Forums poster (redditor, less than 3 years been here, hates pedos, hates Sup Forums, loves star wars) I sincerely wish physical harm upon you. The massive success of TLJ giving you an aneurysm is all I have to take joy in.
merry christmas Sup Forums and go fuck yourselves

Nevermind, I see they only paid him 4 billion actually, and have already made 8 billion off it

1,5 billion easily.

What's the budget???
We knew almost everything about Justice League but nothing about the most discussed movie of the year. How is this possibile? Where are all the sources and insiders that usually talk with newspapers and iternet sites revealing details?

>fuck you retarded crossposters who have conquered Sup Forums.
M8 know how I can tell your new here? Your whole whiny bitchboi post. Star shit has always shit up the board since Disney anounnced they were buying it. and if you can't filter out the retards you don't belong on image boards

This is the likely range. Star Wars is a juggernaut.

No one knows at this point. Likely in the area of $200 - $250 million pre-marketing. It'll make shitloads of money.

I’m saying 1.8 Billion

>remember when star wars was genuinely good?
>1980's

I remember first avengers hitting 500kk and thinking, wow, the world went insane. Now its 1kkk it seems and the whole thing couldn't've'been more eyerolling.

It was still good in the 90s, even if it meant dumb shit like Han shooting first, extraneous Jabba or gratuitous singing scenes.

>Is there any chance it could fail to hit $1 billion?
no. no matter how butt blasted you are, the movie is a success and will make close to a record amount of money

suck my dick

2b

Imagine being this mad.

SE Empire might have even been better than the original. The tweaks to Cloud City were mostly positive, which at least partly offsets my main little annoyances: the diminished suspense in the wampa scene and the change of Luke's genuinely funny "you're lucky you don't taste very good" to the bland "you were lucky to get out of there."

>Frank Chung

So an assblasted Asian man gives the film a bad review cuz it had a qt Asian chick in it enjoying some bbc? Fuck him, TLJ was amazing!

Luke screaming, wampa and "alert my stardestroyer" only things I don't like about SE Empire.

I pray that everyone associated with making that movie spontaneously combusts.

Fuck off shill. Based Asian man

Yeah, with all due respect to JEJ, "alert my star destroyer...." was a poor line read. No feeling at all. Besides which, the terseness of "bring my shuttle" seemed more fitting under the circumstances. I don't know what Lucas was thinking with that change, either.

Zombie franchise.
Movies sucked after the 80's.
Games sucked after the early 00's.

Normie's eat up garbage no surprise.