Remember that time Bobby ate a 72oz prime steak, rare? I'm surprised Hank let him try this...

Remember that time Bobby ate a 72oz prime steak, rare? I'm surprised Hank let him try this, since you have to pay for it if you don't finish.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigtexan.com/72oz-steak-rules/
youtu.be/p8n_ceDurQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bobby does something masculine that Hank understands on a personal level

Hank always supports his son, especially when he understands what's going on.

>I'm surprised Hank let him try this, since you have to pay for it if you don't finish.
He's not broke

Would you try Sup Forums?

There's this ~4-5 pound burger challenge at this restaurant near me that I'm thinking of trying

Only if I knew ahead I was doing it.

I'd not eat all day to prep for it

Hank trusts and believes in his son. I wish mine had.

Bobby is fat.
Of course he ate all of it.

There's one at this sandwich place.
My issue with it is you have to eat all the fries, and you don't get bathroom breaks.
I'd be chugging water to refrain from puking and have to pee at least twice before I finished.

This is the only cartoon to feature an eating challenge that's actually within in the realm of reality. Eating that a steak that size would be difficult, but doable if you have the fortitude.

Also, remember when Bobby got gout? That was a fun one.

>I'd not eat all day to prep for it
thats not a good idea you'll end eating less and get full faster since your body thinks its straving/dying

>Of course he ate all of it.
Speaking of Which : Is the "Rig of fat" real?

>I'd not eat all day to prep for it
This is why you'll never be a competitive eater.

only if it was actually great tasting steak.

I'm fat enough as it is.
And I hate having my picture taken let alone a picture of my fatass being a glutton.
Maybe if I was hot but that's not going to happen eating 5 pound steaks

The episode where he discovers Bobby's knack for marksmanship is another good example, though he struggles with his own daddy issues in that episode.

Only if I can pour some ketchup on it.

>Dad, can you put a gun rack on my bike?

Bobby also puked the steak up later when he got home.

I'd only do a food challenge if there was no time limit, and even then it'd have to be something I could eat and would enjoy.

Maybe I could do it if there was no time limit.

This

Normally I'd abhor the notion of ketchup on steak, but ketchup really does help hasten shitty food down your gullet (and I don't care how good the steak is, after 12 oz it tastes like insulation to you).

If there's no time limit, what's the challenge?

"Do you know how long I've wanted to hear you say that"?

Also this guy.

That is the worst thing to do. Starve your body and it will want to consume less. Eat and drink like normal.

>5 pounds
that sounds easy

and I'm proud to be an American

Yeah, I could use the guts

Aren't you not supposed to eat day of? I thought it was like 12 hours fasting before? I dunno.

I figure the only reason there was never a King of the Hill weight gain episode is that the show's realism wouldn't have allowed for noticeable gaining and losing within a believable timeframe. Otherwise the ingredients were all there.

Well, that and we DID get an episode about the dangers of accepting childhood obesity.

Breaking a fast ruins your stomach. Your body needs to use up energy to start breaking down food. Fasting lowers your total energy reserves and makes it harder to return to a gluttonous state. This is the same reason you lose your appetite when you're sick.

>used to not eat much and trying to now put on weight
>constantly full
this is torture, how the fuck is anybody ever fat?

lots of snacking with erratic eating times over a span of years along with low amount of activity to burn it off.

>net gain 10lbs a year.
>10 years later gained 100lbs.
That's how, fag.

I have to actively try to eat enough to sustain body weight let alone put the weight on.
I mean maybe it's partly because I don't eat non-lean meat or that I don't drink sugary drinks.

Eat more red meat. Drink soda all the time. Eat 3000+ calories a day, but don't exercise. Eventually your motab will die.

>I'm surprised Hank let him try this, since you have to pay for it if you don't finish.
I'm surprised Hank let him do it because it's fucking horrible for your health, and bobbys already fat af.

>get fat
no thanks

Bobby is chubby in a completely normal way. He may lean out in another year or so, and if he doesn't it's not THAT bad. At the very least he'll wind up about as chubby as Hank. He doesn't seem like he'll be a total fatass as an adult.

try GOMAD.
AFI A
L L Y
L K
O
N

>Drink soda all the time. Eat 3000+ calories a day, but don't exercise
Can confirm.

this was aligned when i was typing.

fucking newfags

I'm jealous tbqh. I probably eat too much, I have a moderately sedentary lifestyle, and yet I'm almost constantly hungry. I gained like 20lbs over the holidays without even noticing. It's like my body wants me to be fat.

Shit. I don't eat meat (expensive) or drink soda (I don't like it) and I'm still fat. It's mostly the bread and no exercise.

There was that episode where the city banned trans fats, and Bill got fat as fuck off over eating.

There was also the time Bill got /fit/

Its the sugar that makes you hungry. Also diet soda makes you unbelievably hungry. You need to find a good mix of calorie density for your meals. You potentially eat nothing but extremely calorie dense food so your body is too accustomed to eating such things. Snacking on low calorie foods will only make you hungrier as your body quickly realizes its not getting what it normally does. You're going to have to tough it out and not eat much for a while as you re adjust.

Also laying on your left side makes you hungry. Theres a bit a curve to your stomach that prevents food from being digested too quickly. If you're on your left side fluids drain instantly.

Alternatively you're a slave to the bacteria nesting inside you. Gut bacteria can produce hormones received by the human body to make you feel hungry for specific things. The bacteria wants to be fed and its telling you. You gotta starve it out. Funfact, there are more cells of bacteria in a human body than human cells. They're just much smaller than human cells.

Bread has more calories than meat. Check the label, one loaf of bread has at least 2000 calories in it. Half the calories of fast food burger is in the bun. People think bread and water is a stable diet but its not.

That episode was a really interesting take on gun ownership and how parent should handle their kids when it comes to interact with guns.

Most episodes about guns in KoTH never really touched on the ethics of gun ownership, it was simply a given that no one in town had a problem with it. There was another episode where every teen in town got to kill their own deer as a rite of passage that was treated as a totally normal thing.

GO TO BED, DONNY

I'd try it to be social among friends, but-I'm sorry if you disagree-meat tastes like fucking SHIT and eating it rare and generally unspiced is like eating unflavored chewy tofu.

There's a reason spices made up most of human trade prior to the modern era, and why most cultures have some form of "sweetening" AKA intentionally rotting meat. Its bland fucking shit with horrible texture.

>eats all the time
>never exercises
That's not healthy, fucker.

They literally went into a walmart to buy guns off the shelf.

If it's only the steak it wouldn't be that bad. I could likely eat it with some fries too. Not a fan of baked potatoes really. I'd feel like shit afterwards I'm sure.

No. I would probably end up vomiting up half of it a couple minutes later.

>a texan would get mad at their child for trying their level best to eat a shitload of beef

>There was another episode where every teen in town got to kill their own deer as a rite of passage that was treated as a totally normal thing.

I love in East Texas. I can confirm that this is really a thing. When you took your first deer is has common a question has when you lost your virginity.

MFW I still haven't killed a deer.

when you lost your virginity is a common question in texas?

The best way to prep is actually to eat pounds upon pounds of grapes the day before and that morning, to stretch out your stomach.

It's just two kilos, it ate one kilo of lamb, half of boar and some pork sausages while drinking a lot of wine last week, beef is way easier. Anyone in good shape can eat like that. You start to get really sleepy after you pass the 3 kilos mark tho.

Actually at least you are massive fat as in huge monster is easier for normal people.

I would if i'd be able to eat it alone without anyone looking at me but then I'm a fat piece of crap anyways

He is fat as fuck.

Googling it makes it look easy and it is only 70 bucks if you cannot do it. I think I could do it.

If you live in a country where guns are fairly common, not teaching your child about firearms safety is fucking stupid and just begging for something to go wrong.

It's like not teaching your kid to swim when you live right next to a dock and instead saying "now son, don't go near the dock." Of course he's gonna go to the fucking dock.

I forgot this is Sup Forums. Losing your virginity is a pretty common question in my social circles. Kind of like this bullshit machismo thing among rednecks.

it is a normal thing, its why michigan still has not too shitty gun laws despite detroit

killing one of gods creatures as a young mans rite of passage into manhood is seen as a critical lesson in mortality, responsibility and emphasizes the inherent nature of the father-son bond

spices were popular in the past because

1. no refrigeration
2. shitty meat
3. shitty cooking

and you must be retarded if you think people today don't eat meat without spices.

i'll meme to the ends of the earth about liberals but i know the smoke and mirrors of the ruling party will no longer fool the vast majority of well-meaning americans

don't normalize obesity you fat shit

The challenge?
No.
But straight up with me and a friend? Maybe a beer or so.
Hell yeah. Sounds fucking cozy.

I'm sorry you're too poor to afford real mean user.

It's based on a real challenge.

bigtexan.com/72oz-steak-rules/

Bro
youtu.be/p8n_ceDurQ0

Granted, the guy had cancer recently so...

i need to not eat for an entire day and get really fucking high but yeah

List of things that Bobby is good at

>Marksmanship
>Grilling
>Horse Riding
>Lassoing
>Defusing Situations (so long as they aren't relationship based)
>PG-rated comedy

Why did Hank think Bobby was a loser again?

He is a loser and is likely to grow up into a faggot

That's a pretty standard burger size, I've cooked in several restaurants that weight all the burgers out to 5 lbs.

>using performance enhancing drugs to cheat at an eating contest

Bobby will probably grow up to be pretty well adjusted, actually. Out of Joseph and Connie, he had the most relatively normal upbringing. Not to mention that he was all about that pussy once he stopped dating Connie.

>and no exercise.
This is really the killer. Unless you're stuffing your face with five cakes a day and chugging back whipped cream by the canister, food is usually not as big of a problem as getting no exercise. Go exercise and be active and you can eat all the bread you want. If you're completely stagnant then no diet will work unless it's ridiculously lean.

>Check the label, one loaf of bread has at least 2000 calories in it.
Who the fuck eats an entire loaf of bread? That's like saying a gallon of milk is 2500 calories.

I sometimes eat an entire loaf of bread. Granted it's not all at once and my only meal for the day, but still.

wait is weed consider a PED in eating contest

I think Hank is just proud that he took the challenge to begin with.

It's one thing to try and fail and another to never try.

Plus, Hank is a proud Texan and even if he had to pay $70 for his sons massive steak, there is no better way to lose money.

Yes

Fat people can't eat nearly as much as skinny people but not for that reason.
They already have semi-full digestive tracts and their stomachs aren't accustomed to expanding and contracting as often or severe as a skinny dude (which is the the main signal to appetite).

Soda and any sugary drinks will do ya.

remember that time hank was raped by a dolphin

I've been to the Texan steakhouse.
They're known for quantity, not quality.

Not that eating 72oz of anything is gonna matter after the first few dozen bites.

It's kind of funny how much Texas boosts that they love beef but still eat it medium or well and douse it in steak sauce or ketchup.

Sugar is your worst enemy. Eat more protein and keep your meals regular. Exercise won't shed the pounds but it will build muscle which will raise your resting metabolism. Try not to snack.

Yeah? I mean, they skip over on filling out Form 4473 and the small wait during a background check, but Hank is over 18 and I presume has a clean enough background to purchase a firearm. What's the issue?

Try fish.

>killing one of gods creatures as a young mans rite of passage into manhood is seen as a critical lesson in mortality, responsibility and emphasizes the inherent nature of the father-son bond

Fucking this^^

Children need to know where their food comes from and respect the effort and environment that provides for them.

I'm a bleeding heart liberal and I love hunting and fishing. Nature is a valuable resource and every man should learn to love it and maintain stewardship over it.