It's a "Kylo is about to redeem himself but instead doubles down on being evil" episode

>It's a "Kylo is about to redeem himself but instead doubles down on being evil" episode

Take notes women. This is what happens when you reject incels.

>It's a 'Poe is supposed to be a good guy but he's a mutineer who gets at least dozens of people killed in vainglorious, tactically retarded stunts' episode

>Evil

He did nothing evil in the film

Yet another really fucking weird moment with no punchline in a movie full of fucking weird moments with no punchlines.

Literally what did he do wrong

we wont see any redemption arc until his death, he'll go out in a generic noble sacrifice to save rey

calling it now

I guess no one thought deeply about this, so I'll simplify it:

>Kylo
>killed
>the
>bad
>guy

He’s a white man.

If you thought he was going to be redeemed you are fucking retarded. This is SJW Wars.

he cant if hes the last skywalker user

and then went to hunt the remaining good guys... whats your point. hes the big bad now

Forgot the gif.

Saving Rey from fucking what, though? He's the evil emperor now for fucks sake.

>hux pulls out his gun while kylo is unconscious
based as fuck

every scene where hux isnt comic relief is really good

Why does he want to rule the galaxy? He's obviously not pure evil like the emperor. Now that he fulfilled his dream of getting revenge on luke he doesn't have any real purpose.

*co-rule

Kylo isn't with the First Order so much as he is using them to achieve his desired end of burning degeneracy to the ground. He is disconnected from everyone around him and treats General Hux like a bitch. He hates everything around him and clings to the dead shell of Darth Vader's helm as the last vestige of anything sacred left in this nu galaxy.

Kylo is /ourguy/.

>the jedi order fucked me over
>the sith fucked me over
>fuckit I'll build my own order

This, the trilogy ends where he just gives up because he has no real motivation and everything the rebels had done in the movie was pointless

There are no good guys in this film.

They'll come up with some "ancient evil awakens" kind of plot for ep9

>Parents give you away
>Uncle tries to murder you
>Kill the big bad NotEmperor
>Offer Rey to stop the fighting and rebuild the goverment together
>Faggots on correlian parsec measuring boards call you evil

>he cant if hes the last skywalker user
>he doesn't know that Disney said that they want no Skywalker shit in the next trilogy

>implying any of these characters have any motivation
Kylo just fits in with the rest of them now

Because he wanted Rey to be a queen. That's literally it. He wanted to build something with her. That's why he sperged out when she rejected him. He basically killed Snoke for nothing as far as he's concerned.

Women are always so ungrateful. He killed his master to impress her and she rejected him. I'd be mad as fuck too and want revenge on literally everyone. Women always do this shit.

>Kylo is about to redeem himself

He was never about to redeem himself. from beginning to end , he acted out of his own personal desires. Snoke happened to brush up against one of the those desires.

He's not 'just evil' though, that's what makes him a good character. His motivations and goals are all realistic given his background, he has actual flaws. He should be the main character for fucks sake. If JJ is smart he'll focus on Kylo for the most part, and his relationship with Rey

Doubles you say?

He kinda is the lead of the story, definately for 8 anyway. Everything that happens is to drive him up the first order. Rey does have somewhat of an arc but again, most of it feels like mystery box stuff.

I really wonder how big of a time jump they will do for 9. Knowing how JJ likes to introduce mystery in absolutely fucking everything, I bet even that wont be clear.

I hope Kylo kills literally everyone in the next film. All the characters suck. He may as well murder them all.

If he's /ourguy/ he's fucking stupid to act like a bitch with Hux. /r9k/ and Sup Forums should go hand in hand