Luke, did I ever tell you that force ghosts can interact with the physical world?

Luke, did I ever tell you that force ghosts can interact with the physical world?

Other than Yoda ghost using the force, when?

Luke, did I ever redpill you about the holohoax and white genocide?

like how I'm sitting on this log

only then and never at any other point for reasons unknown

hes a ghost, gravity doesnt affect him. he can sit however he wants despite having noclip on

Luke, did I ever tell you about Anakin Skywalker? One day, a close relative of yours is going to worship Darth Vader as though he's some kind of space Jesus. Despite the fact that he could materialize in front of this relative and explain to him the folly of the dark side at any time, he won't. Good thing Yoda will still be around to burn down sacred Jedi texts. He was a confusing friend.

Hey Vsauce! Michael here... Force Ghosts, they can interact with the real world, but what is the "real world" anyway, originally when a ship travelled across the galaxy they did so in Hyperspace so they didn't actually traverse the astronomical distances between stars but that all changed when a rebel ship hyperspace rammed the entire FO fleet. Why didn't we ever see this before? And what is before? Well thats a story for another time

Luke, did I ever tell you about why I can't help you when you confront Vader but I can help out when you're piloting an X-Wing in the midst of a battle to destroy the death star?

He's pretending to to make it easier to "relate" to Luke in the physical world. Obviously he can't fucking sit down on it.

In EU Sith ghosts were always causing bull shit. In Swtor the inquisitor plot line was about recruit evil force ghosts to help you fight the Dark Council.

Force ghosts are canonically growing stronger. For example, Qui-Gon couldn't manifest visually during RotJ, but has learned how by TLJ.

So where ever he is at, he's just contorting his ghost body to appear to be sitting/

give you any ideas luke? you are a good friend

Luke did I ever tell you of your father? We served together in the Clone Wars. He was a good friend. What he liked most was killing children. You ought to try it sometime.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Jedi Master Yoda? He will soon train you to face the Empire, but will abandon you later in life when you need him most. In fact, he will destroy sacred Jedi literature that you value dearly and laugh at you like the pathetic waste you are. He will be a good friend.

Luke, did I ever tell you about lightspeedmissiles? It's a combat maneuver that no one in the history of the Republic ever used in spite of having access to FTL technology for thousands of years. It is an attack so devastating that whichever side uses it first wins. End of story. There are no safeguards against it, so now that it has been discovered, it is wisest to resort to it at the slightest hint of danger, because if you hesitate, your side has already lost. It took a smart and brave lady general to discover the technique. Had she been just a bit less brave and a bit smarter the concept of "remote control" might have occurred to her as well and she could have been a good friend.

>Oh hello Luke.
>Been a while yes?
>Wish I could of visited you sooner I do.
>But hanging out in titty bars these last 20 years I have been.

Luke, did I ever tell you about sloth milk? It is a delicacy that can only be found in the unknown regions of Ahch-To. These sloths have incredibly human like mammaries and produce a green, creamy mixture. One day, you will only eat fish and drink this milk for years on end. How disgusting that is! These sloths will be good friends to you.

Luke did I ever tell you about Snoke? He is more powerful than the Emperor and he has more money than the entire galactic empire. He has the power to read minds in a very broad sense but fails to notice the most crucial details. He was a good friend. RIP.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Snoke? He's a powerful dark lord that has stronger force powers than even that of the Emperor. Regardless, no one will ever discuss him until years from now, until he's already in charge of the First Order. He will just sort of "show up".

He will be a mysterious friend

>in tlj the ghosts of qui gon, obi wan, yoda and luke will team up to kill and rape kylon ren
very cool

For the last time, it was a FORCE GHOST LOG!

How does consciousness exist without physical matter and neurons? What is the scientific explanation for this nonsense?

So has luke, kek.

luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

Luke, did you know that Yoda can shoot force lightning as a ghost? It would be a good trick to have if you ever find yourself in a situation where you have to kill someone or destroy another Death Star

And as always... thanks for watching.

Why couldn't they just have Yoda talk Luke into burning the tree? Or at least have Yoda go "that is why you fail".

Bad screenwriting

Luke, have I ever told you about Rey? She will be able to hold her own against well-trained follower of the dark side after only having found out what the force was a few days prior. Anyway, have fun spending months training with a weird green man on a swamp planet just to have your hand cut off in the end.

Luke did I ever tell you about the Knights of Ren? They were Jedi once like you and me. Until they were seduced by the dark side and joined Kylo Ren to destroy your new Jedi temple ... or Kylo destroyed it and then took some of his fellow students with them and they became the Knights of Ren later. I don't really remember that part all too well. Either way they never appeared again. They weren't good friends.

on the plus side, you'll get to spend the days training her watching her undress and bathe

kek this one got me in the end. Great fucking thread.

Have I ever told you about George Lucas?

He was a sad friend.

>why don't they just hyperspeed ram a single empty ship into a whole fleet of star destroyers every single time?
>why didn't Yoda's ghost just appear at literally any other time and shoot lightning at Kylo Ren?

I liked this movie but there were so many asspulls.

>He is more powerful than the Emperor
>mfw the Nu trilogy thought that Snoke could supplant Sheev

Exactly. Yoda ghost using the force was fucking stupid. Way to spell out OP's point.

Breaking Bad was a mistake

not bad

Nice

>Yoda could have an hero after episode 3 and just zap Sheev in his sleep

>the concept of "remote control" might have occurred to her as well and she could have been a good friend.
had a good laugh

Luke, let me tell you about the jews...

The force is female. He was a good friend

>force is energy that flows through all living things
>energy cant interact with environment
uhhh

This movie really did have too many plot holes.

theres still a massive stigma against remote control fighting robots after the whole clone wars thing

>Had she been just a bit less brave and a bit smarter the concept of "remote control" might have occurred to her as well and she could have been a good friend.

Luke, have I ever told you about nepoticide? It is a good tool to use when your nephew gets rowdy. Make sure you follow through with it if that is what you decide however. He is an angry friend.

Doesn't stop droids from pulling levers.

Yeah old Ben is just a lump of glowing midichlorians at that point.

>implying ghost sheev hasn't been teaching Kylo Ren how to not fucking suck
>implying sheev ain't gonna possess the soyboy when the ninth movie rolls around.

>Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. Yoda was a good friend, but when he discovered that he could use the force as a force ghost he couldn't help himself. Keep him away from any books and only change your clothes in the dark.

> the concept of "remote control"

>Luke did I ever tell you about breasts? Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism. They were good friends.

Let's not have something resembling the dozen clone emperors from the EU comics return in the 9th movie.

He hit Luke on the head with his ghost stick

Time to bump into the party:

Luke did I ever tell you about Finn? He was sliced open across his back by a lightsaber. His injury was so severe that he fell into a coma immediately. Then he woke up a day later and was fine. He was a good boy who ain't never dindu nuffin.

I was in the talkies. They were good friends.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Rey? She'll come to you 30 years later when you'll be a old failure of a Jedi. One night Rey is going to try hit you while your back is turned and threaten you with a lightsaber. She'll be a good friend.

I haven't watched last jedi, but I get the sinking feeling this was a huge fucking plot hole in however luke dies, right?

Luke, did I ever tell you about Rian Johnson?
He revitalized a dead meme by going full retard with a quarter of a billion dollars.
He was a very good friend.

>That means I can blow you and you CAN'T stop me!

Luke did I ever tell you about Captain Phasma? She was forced to lower the Starkiller shields at gun point despite wearing laser proof armor. She was thrown in a trash compactor and then an hour later the entire planet was blown up. She somehow survived only to be blown up on Snokes capital ship twice. See her in Episode 9. She is a good friend and not going anywhere.

>yfw 1,000 sheev clones appear out of nowhere and kill every nuwars character in episode IX
Would redeem the series tbqf

He dies of exhaustion.
Literally just sits down and fades away.
Word on the street is that they green screened, told hamil to just stare into the sunset, and edited in post.
Mark's recreation post premier was almost beyond words. He looks like he's about to commit murder.

Ayo hol up
Why not make torpedos that do this?

They can in the EU except power is in the flesh

Nope his death is even more retarded.
Luke did I ever tell you about using the force to project yourself on some remote planet and have a fake lightsaber fight with your nephew? It's a great technique. However 5 minutes after you used it you will evaporate. You were a good friend.

underrated post

>he doesn't want disney wars to go down in a giant wave of flying cackling corkscrew spins.

>1000 goofy ass Ian McDiarmids austistically screaming and spinning 360s around the galaxy while shooting force lightning
Make it happen

>Had she been just a bit less brave and a bit smarter the concept of "remote control" might have occurred to her as well and she could have been a good friend.
I'm in fucking tears holy shit

All the time in videogames, which no one ever had a problem with

He only burned the tree. Rey has the books on the Falcon, they show them in a drawer at the end

Pics or it didn't happen.

"Your father was the best starfighter pilot in the galaxy, despite the fact that we could have just used empty freighters as hyperspace rail-guns aganst the enemy"

>Luke did I ever tell you about your auntie who can fly through space

wait. wtf. did a bunch of suicide x-wing bombers just fly FTL through those space ships muslim style?

Yoda says "there's nothing in there that she does not already possess." Then at the end it's shown Rey took the books with her.

>luke how many sets of foot prints do you see in the sand?

>disney thinks snoke is more op than sidius because 'lol no more eu'
even in canon Sheev was way stronger.

so did they use CGI for Yoda or was it a puppet?

If FTL is that powerful lf a weapon, why not just program a bunch of missles full of sand to make a hyperspace jump to a location? Anything going FTL would rip apart any material, even if it is a single rock

show me

Definitely a puppet for the close ups. Looked like cgi was used for some shots

Looked like a fucking Muppets character

very good post

i guess they had to do something with leia in this respect considering, i dunno, carrie fisher died irl.

too bad they made it some kind stupid weapon that, if you think about it, could have been utilized better.

Based

>tfw was in this thread
still chuckling