How did you feel about this movie, Sup Forums?

How did you feel about this movie, Sup Forums?
I thought it was decent, nothing groundbreaking, but it was a cute film worth the watch.

That scene with the flooding theater was a lot more tense than I had expected from a film like this, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCOc7VCSox4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh.

It had a really drawn out start, and it suffered from some overly dramatic scenes mainly revolving around the Elephant's social anxiety, but aside from that it was fine.
Worth it for the I'm Still Standing cover.

They should have had more scenes of the contestants (sans Mike) being buddies.

honestly it was a really fun movie
i would probably watch it again but it isn't one of my favorites or anything

Is there any non-lewd art of the punk girl, i forget her name.

That pig gives me the creeps.

Fuck off Illumination astroturfer.

PIGGY POWAH

this is the face of a rapist

This is how Kim Jong Un looks like when he thinks about nuking America.

I liked it. It was fun, but also surprisingly dark at times which made the fun stuff more impactful.

I love when Moon is depressed and everyone comes to cheer him up and he says no I'm stupid your dreams are stupid everything is terrible
I also love that Mike is just a talented asshole who remains a talented asshole.
No arc whatsoever

So does this movie really have an antagonist?

It's a less good Zootopia.

Watch Zootopia instead.

The car wash scene was fucking incredible:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCOc7VCSox4

What the fuck happened to Mike anyway? Last we see of him his girl is driving the getaway car while the Bear Boss is still holding on.

I watched Zootopia and they're two completely different film. Also, I actually preferred Sing over it.

The closest is probably the Bank, but I wouldn't say there's an antagonist, just a problem that Moon has to solve.

>What the fuck happened to Mike anyway? Last we see of him his girl is driving the getaway car while the Bear Boss is still holding on.
Not him, but I think he shows up at the end when they make a new picture, so presumably he got away or got square.

Didn't the Muppets do the exact plot

A bunch of characters raising money to save a dying ___ isn't exactly new.

Because their nostrils are closed.

Honestly I liked it a lot. Each and every character had a genuine arching plot, and neither the arc nor the conclusion was glamorous. In a way the story is almost kind of ugly, featuring things like spousal manipulation and jailtime that ISN'T repealed because of some hoo-hah bullshittery.

None of them became huge celebrities but seeing the arc of Rosita's lack of self worth, or the crushing of Ash's co-dependence, felt nice. It was all the ugly themes that we hear about in sob stories without happy endings, except in this end they do get their own kind of triumph. And surprising to say that's actually kind of unique nowadays, in an era everyone is competing for the gold prize of 'very sad much Oscar pls'. It's not what necessarily would come together to actually happen, but its what the better side of us wishes COULD happen.

tl;dr disregard I'm a faggot but it is a good movie.

that pig has been charged with first-degree murder at least once

I really liked it. I know the trailers spoiled everything but with animated movies I could give less of a fuck what trailers try to do, I'm not the type of autist that gets angry when even the tiniest joke of a movie gets spoiled.

I wish they had shown more character interaction but it's alright as it is. Buster's depression actually surprised me, it's not often you see depressed characters act aggressive and unwilling to get better out of spite in animated films, it's usually the more passive, sullen depressed characters that get the screentime.

>But it's WRoNg!

>Not him, but I think he shows up at the end when they make a new picture, so presumably he got away or got square.
I don't think he was in the picture actually. I legitimately think he was killed based entirely upon the bad choices he remorselessly made in life, hence his poetic choice of Sinatra's "My Way"

The scene with the pig MILF stripping was pretty hot, I'll admit.