Sitting in the theater waiting to see Last Jedi for the THIRD time

Sitting in the theater waiting to see Last Jedi for the THIRD time.

How triggered are you right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not at all have a good time frend

Three times already? Didn't the movie come out not too long ago?

It's your money user. Just remember to blame yourself when the mouse finishes the world domination plan thanks to your dollar participation.

hey mamma it's your funeral

thats some autistic shit OP, is it like your favorite movie or some shit? cause seeing a movie 1 time is usually enough for most people, people tend to get laughed at if they do weird autistic shit too much.

Personally I didn't enjoy this film, but I'm glad you did! Have fun! Don't forget to turn off your phone!

i saw fury road like 4 times

People have friends to watch it with, user

Cool, have fun.

i dont really care what you do with your money its just that when disney buys the rights to making movies i will hold people like you accountable

#eightfortheeighth

>implying you don't simply just have a day to get your friends together and have everyone seeing it at the same time
>going to see the movie with your friends multiple times in a row
>implying your friends as well as you arn't autistic.

Make sure to clear the place of younglings

great financial decision making skills there buddy

Big deal faggot.
I'm buying my 500th Jar Jar Binks doll

I’m not going to go to a movie a second time with someone just because they haven’t seen it yet. That’s autistic.

Not at all. It ain't my money, brotha.

havent been able to see a film in the theatre in years since they banned singles

Why would I be triggered that you wasted your money and your time?

Seeing it for my third time tomorrow. Gonna try to focus on Williams' soundtrack more this time around.

If you enjoy wasting your money this hard who are we to argue?

You're the idiot wasting money. Have a blast

this

at least OP had a good time. He shouldn't let anyone else ruin that for him.

You know that movies come out for home release too, right? You can then watch it all you like from the comfort of home without having to take time out to make a special trip and pay out the ass for tickets and snacks.

Is that a black finger? If so, very.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
a fool and his money are soon parted