>Leia: I've held out hope for so long but I know my son is gone
>Luke: No one's ever really gone
Really causes my voltage-gated potassium channels to open up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Luke: No one's ever really gone

So this shows the schizophrenic and poor shit writing from Rian and Disney.

First, they completely butcher Luke and make him do out of character shit like trying to kill Ben because "le darkside" and then he fucks off and gives up to live as a hermit on a lonely planet.

But then, then they have this shit where Luke sounds like old Luke, the real Luke who would never give up and was an optimist, who fought and persuaded his father to come back to the light; just like the real Luke would fight and persuade Ben to the light.

They really have no fucking idea what they are doing.

>i can save darth fucking vader
>but this kid who's had a fucking sith poisoning his mind? call up the firing squad leia

Yeah because it's really fucking easy to be an optimist for 30 straight years.

You fucking autists.
Clearly he was under huge relief after the Empire fell, so he was taking it easy, he let his guard down, then the dark side inside Ben spooked him and he did the wrong thing. Where is the plothole?

The only autist here, is you. Back to the Magic Kingdom, shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBstE89j_7w

hey Rian, your movie sucks.and you killed a franchise.

Actors don't know what's best for them, just as soldiers don't command other soldiers, and cooks don't cook each other's meals.

Mark Hamill is just playing his part. He is not representative of Luke Skywalker and has no license to the Star Wars franchise.

>soldiers don't command other soldiers, and cooks don't cook each other's meals

Go to bed Rian, you got a long day ahead of you on your knees tomorrow sucking Bob Iger's cock.

>Actors don't know what's best for them

>"I love you."
>"I Know."

If you think Mark Hamill can co-direct a film in a billion dollar franchise, why don't you do it?

Sad to say, I think some people on Sup Forums could probably fucking do a better job than you Rian. And that's really saying something.

What the fuck? Mark's not representative of Luke? Are you implying that score have no role in the creative process? The comparisons you make are nonsensical and you have no insight into any of this.

Because Hollywood isn't a meritocracy. I have no desire to waste my life hoping I'm one of the 0.1% who sucked the right dick or made the right friend

The opening of the voltage gated sodium channels cause deploarization not potassium

exactly.
Oh but its totally not butchering his character your just old and looking at him with nostalgia

Well then its your fault for giving this movie instead of a 0 in your protest of an unmeritocratic hollywood.
Mark does decide what Luke gets to say. Star Wars is a billion dollar franchise and needs to be tightly monitored and controlled. Mark plays his part, the screenwriters play their parts, and the director plays his part. Know your place or they don't want you in the studio.
Your lack of human nature and changing is what prevents you from enjoying what is otherwise a technically sound kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
>two movies of failed attempts to redeem kylo
>"no one's ever really gone"

>enjoying what is otherwise a technically sound kino.

Kylo Ren is a cuckold and will eventually give in to the light. Do you want to be a sithcuck or a jedi chad?

Shut up nigger ur not smart

Worse
Than
The
Prequels

>an idealistic young man cannot become more realistic and cynical as an old man
user...

If you are going to insult my intelligence, please make sure that you have the correct grammar.

Seems pretty clear, Luke thinks Kyle can still be saved but not by Luke himself because of their circumstances, he is telling her to not give up hope, but look for a different avenue.

Said avenue is baiting him with Poon.

I agree. I think everyone but you and me went into this movie with no excitement and expected a remake of Empire. What we got was an original film with lots of creativity and underappreciated efforts by the creators.

He means *HE* can't save him because he's part of the problem. But Rey can.

>haha look at my big brain you used the wrong grammar haha i win another internet debate

Oh please friendo, the the shitshow still leaks its bullshit out the ears, but in the context of Taiwanese scat vore show it is the lines make sense.

Like how "The apple falls up" makes sense if the gravity of the world was reversed but doesn't change you gonna die of oxygen deprivation and cold up there.