"Hey, wow--y'know what? I thought it'd just be cool to hang out, grab some lunch or whatever...

"Hey, wow--y'know what? I thought it'd just be cool to hang out, grab some lunch or whatever. What the fuck was that shit on your phone? Oh yeah, 'ha ha ha ha lets laugh at Chloe because she doesn't conform to superficial standards of Hollywood beauty' right? That's so cool user, you're real cool."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck i wish she was hot like this pic
stupid bitch had to become disgusting didn't she

OH NOH NOH NOH NOH

I'd still spead those brapcheeks apart and shove my benis in

S-sorry C-Chloe... p-pls don't beat me up
*BRAAAP*

Would berry

Yeah you guys are cool alright just a bunch of real cool guys.

Someone shop Paco's head onto one of the bench busts

What's wrong OP?

Afraid of a woman with a little muscle?

coolest guys around

>tfw Chloe will never use one of her massive Hulk hands to pin your puny chest to the bed while she uses her other hand to pulverize your tiny dick

pls tell me this is her final form

>>Brapcheeks

My sides

Please tell me this is shopped. I can't even tell what's real anymore.

No, this is.

Spoiler Image all topless pics pls.

Nice brapper tbqh

Of course it is you mong, just image search her sheesh.

You know, I'm writing a report for my high school news paper, and I was wondering, is it this the one where you where wear inside, and you were on the phone with that one guy and he phone he speak voice and you listen and he then and I write comment, is right? thanks buddy

Wut

Dear god that chest is horrible. She needed a good set of jugs to complete that body. Unfortunate for her body type desu cuz thst brapper needs a succi

Jesus that image fucking bonrar source pls

Just made this

Shad

How bout you get off your fat ass and do it yourself.

she was rubbing one out in the car before that pic was taken. its why her shirt is half out of her pants.

MOAR

She's objectively ugly as hell. Weird facial proportions, lumpy malformed body, no tits, no ass, no acting skill.

>tfw you’re related to Chloe

Connecting refrigerators to the internet was a mistake.

Chloe Moretz falls in love with Paco.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Latino boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the Hispanic she called is not the same Hispanic she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DYEL.

FINDS

wonder if she uses flaxamax when she trains

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>Chloe Moretz falls in love with Paco.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>Chloe Moretz falls in love with Paco.

Poor guy.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

based

>shadman